Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplayers Nexus

Back to Guilds

For roleplayers who will roleplay frequently. 

Tags: Frequent, Roleplays 

Reply Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other
Fighting Bar (SL-Literate, please) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you fight?
  No, just hang out
  FIGHT! FIGHT! YES!
  Who knows? I'm just here out of boredom
  VOICES! THE VOICES WON'T STOP!!! O_O
  I want chocolate pie ^.^
View Results

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:28 pm
Bountie now on the edge of the forest, look out. "He is right i can't do anything... But why won't he fight?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:00 am
Finding Bountie's mind, Jade smiles ad quickly tells him Don't you interfere, boy, or I'll kill you both. It's a lost cause, so just run along home and forget about her completely  

Jaden Memories
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:19 am
Home! I'm dead as far as my "dad" is concernd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:59 pm
That is no concern of mine, boy, just get as far away form here as possible. You don't want to see what I am going to do to her"  

Jaden Memories
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:37 am
... Far away.... Far away..... He turns around...... "A life Gone For what....." I will not stop you if you do it, but i will not leave

{to Jade}WEll he sure is like Myrrh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:53 am
Indeed he is, Bountie...Indeed he is... Jade nods curtly in the boy's direction, showing that she understood, and advances on Lara

Oh god..Bountie..you're my friend...I can't move..she'll kill me. PLEASE HELP ME Lara begs the younger bountie  

Jaden Memories
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:07 am
"....THATS IT.... " Bountie Turns around, Runs start towards Jade and all of a sudden the water, flies in front of him and flows his movement. While the other boutie in the water is dumb founded. then the water turns into a spike and goes after jade.

Jade i swear i am not doing that  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:47 pm
Cursing, Jade spins out of the way and glares at the younger Bountie "Boy, you've gotten way out of line. Step out now before you get killed"  

Jaden Memories
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:02 pm
Bountie jumps at her. "Step Out i was told to step in!"
Bountie pulls out a simple sword and starts to swing at Jade.

Bountie dissapreas from the water and appears in front of bountie(Other) and grabs his sword with one hand. "Boy somone needs to teach you everything... Even Sword Fighting."

"Then give a example... Her!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:47 pm
Jade smirks, her eyes dancing teasingly as she looks at the older Bountie "Hm, what do ya say? walk away and let me finish what you know has to be done, or ive him an example of sword fighting and end up on your back?"  

Jaden Memories
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:05 pm
"Yes... But he still needs to learn back down"

"and you need to learn to stand up"

"Your telling me.... I Was Killing Unrightful Empires before the brith of your so-called 'father' Who shouldn't be tryin to bring people back anyway... nevermind people who arn't dead.... Things like you happen. you should seem lucky i didn't cut you the first chance i got" bountie pulls out his sword and swings at younger bouties head before the Young one could stop his blade. Bountie (old) stops the blade before his neck. "There was a fly"

...bountie seems shocked.... then "Wait can you not defet her?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:51 pm
Jade smirked "Come, Bountie, you can help show the boy what defeat really feels like"

"Bountie....Please..." Lara gave him a pleading look, knowing that she was helpless

"Shut it" Jade hisses, hitting the back of Lara's head with the hilt of her blade and knocking her unconcious  

Jaden Memories
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:32 am
Last post... its so dead....  
Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers