Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
WWSS? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:51 pm
that'd be an awesome fic..... and that link is in the sleepover thread i believe.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:11 pm
[Death T-2 says:]
Get in the mindset. domokun You've just come back to your home and light-of-life little brother from a hard day's work of bitchin secrataries, workers, and those in contracts, and possibly getting arthritis from signing your name to so many documents in just a few hours. You want to relax and reorganize your vast collection of Duel Monsters cards, again, or maybe just chill with said light-of-life. You turn on the TV and lo and behold, the acclaimed King of Games (your rightful title and you know it) is being broadcasted for the millionth time in who-knows-how-long with praises of things like, "The man who beat the former world champion Seto Kaiba." This inspires you to do 2 things:
1) Build the better duel deck, strategy, and duelist gadget and
2) Think of any and every reason why the world is filled with low-life idiots that give so much damnEd airtime to such people, as well as put down said people.  

Freakachick

Xesca

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:20 pm
SKfantheXTREME
Get in the mindset. domokun You've just come back to your home and light-of-life little brother from a hard day's work of bitchin secrataries, workers, and those in contracts, and possibly getting arthritis from signing your name to so many documents in just a few hours. You want to relax and reorganize your vast collection of Duel Monsters cards, again, or maybe just chill with said light-of-life. You turn on the TV and lo and behold, the acclaimed King of Games (your rightful title and you know it) is being broadcasted for the millionth time in who-knows-how-long with praises of things like, "The man who beat the former world champion Seto Kaiba." This inspires you to do 2 things:
2) Think of any and every reason why the world is filled with low-life idiots that give so much damnEd airtime to such people, as well as put down said people.

Not to mention people misunderstand you and think you've got nothing better to do than insult them and fiddle with machines. And there's the fangirls. whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:22 pm
Xesca
SKfantheXTREME

Not to mention people misunderstand you and think you've got nothing better to do than insult them and fiddle with machines. And there's the fangirls. whee

*coughLESSONFIVEcough*  

Freakachick

Xesca

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:49 pm
SKfantheXTREME
Xesca
SKfantheXTREME

*coughLESSONFIVEcough*

Wha?  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:21 pm
Xesca
SKfantheXTREME
Xesca
SKfantheXTREME

*coughLESSONFIVEcough*

Wha?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1588642/1/
Fans. Lesson Five.  

Freakachick

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:23 am
SKfantheXTREME
Xesca
SKfantheXTREME
Xesca
SKfantheXTREME

*coughLESSONFIVEcough*

Wha?

Fans. Lesson Five.

Speaking of lessons... when are you going to do Lesson 13?  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:09 am
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
SKfantheXTREME
Xesca
SKfantheXTREME
Xesca
SKfantheXTREME

*coughLESSONFIVEcough*

Wha?

Fans. Lesson Five.

Speaking of lessons... when are you going to do Lesson 13?

Ummm..... After you guys flame and kick me enough and before I go to Japan. I actually wanted to start a "Kick DT2 Into Action" thread but Gaia isn't leting me start new threads in guilds...

"You dissappoint me. How am I not surprised?"

"This is just pointless."  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:16 am
Death T-2
Ummm..... After you guys flame and kick me enough and before I go to Japan. I actually wanted to start a "Kick DT2 Into Action" thread but Gaia isn't leting me start new threads in guilds...

"You dissappoint me. How am I not surprised?"

"This is just pointless."
for real? well get started girl! *prods sharply*

"More fairy tales? Why don't you grow up?"
"You know, I wish there was something between us. A restraining order for one and a planet for another."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:23 pm
SKfantheXTREME
Xesca
SKfantheXTREME
Xesca
SKfantheXTREME

*coughLESSONFIVEcough*

Wha?

Fans. Lesson Five.

Entendido. *cough*  

Xesca

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:30 am
OMG! I got the YGO movie on the weekend! Seto actually says, out loud and everything, "I have a shiny new dragon!" and my goodness, it was funny.

"Yugi, are you on drugs you shouldn't be or off drugs you should be?"
"Would you just shut up and duel?"
"I'm going to win. Stop prolonging your demise."

In other news, Pegasus is cool...  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:12 am
Xesca
Cirby
Does Seto really make so many insults, in truth?

No.

In truth, Seto can actually be called polite; if not, just brusque. He does have a sense of compassion. Not to mention, under times of stress, peopel get bitchy, and the same goes for him. It's true. Read the manga. And the good fanfiction.

But in Yuugi-tachi's case, they don't understand his motives; thus he doesn't understand exactly what they want from him and chooses an inadequate way to show that.

Wow. If only I could turn all this crap into a fanfic xp

Aren't you the mighty psychoanalyse?

Cirby

Xesca

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:58 pm
Cirby
Xesca
Cirby

No.

In truth, Seto can actually be called polite; if not, just brusque. He does have a sense of compassion. Not to mention, under times of stress, peopel get bitchy, and the same goes for him. It's true. Read the manga. And the good fanfiction.

But in Yuugi-tachi's case, they don't understand his motives; thus he doesn't understand exactly what they want from him and chooses an inadequate way to show that.

I'm his psychologist. Didn't you know? 3nodding Yes. We have appointments. Seto comes to my house and he sits on my leopard-print beanbag (no couch, but my next paycheck should cover that) and I ask questions about what the dent in the wall reminds him of. Mokuba comes too, sometimes, and my mother makes us cookies. Then they help me with my math homework.

whee Hahaha. Fall for that and I'll have to psychoanalyze you.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:02 am
Xesca
Cirby
Xesca
Cirby

No.

I'm his psychologist. Didn't you know? 3nodding Yes. We have appointments. Seto comes to my house and he sits on my leopard-print beanbag (no couch, but my next paycheck should cover that) and I ask questions about what the dent in the wall reminds him of. Mokuba comes too, sometimes, and my mother makes us cookies. Then they help me with my math homework.

It depends, what kind of cookies?  

Cirby

Xesca

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:40 pm
Cirby
Xesca
Cirby
Xesca
Cirby

No.

It depends, what kind of cookies?

Chocolate chip and sometimes oatmeal raisin.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games