Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Theodosius Helyanwe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:30 am
Hi. My name is Melissa (yeah, I'm a girl). I'm 18 years old and just graduated from high school. I plan on attending university in september to study psychology. I draw all the time and I also enjoy playing the clarinet (I'm a band nerd and proud of it. XD).

This mule account I'm in has only been around for a few months, but I have been on Gaia for over a year. I spend most of my time at the Chill Chrity thread or polling. I also search the marketplace regularly to check the prices of my favourite items that I might save up for one day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:41 pm
Howdy! You can call me Araym. I like to buy low, sell high. This is my 8th account. My others got banned. My quest is to gain more money and start collecting donation items. I have realized that playing the market is the best way to do that.  

DefinitelyNotCheating

Despised Demon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:58 pm
Hi. My name is Daisuke! ^^

The marketplace is my life. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:06 pm
Hi all my name is Vera, I have been on Gaia a few months thanks to my teenage children introducing me to it. I am 40 years old and enjoy learning all the different aspects of the game. I fish, go into towns and like browsing through the forums.  

kelly.s.punky

Jboy85

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:24 pm
Im Johnny from Georgia xd im 13 and been on gaia for about 5 months.
I love the marketplace biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:25 pm
Hello, I'm Jazz.

I only use the marketplace as a way to recycle old junk, and am quitting gaia now that I've sold everything to buy my avatar.

Loved.to.Death

Hattori~Hanzo_X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:26 pm
Hi...ummm....my name is Hanzo, and I've been in rehab for two months. This has changed my out lo......what? Wait....wrong place? Aw dammit! Okay...ummm...sorry about that.

I'm Hanzo...ummm....food rawks, boys're icky and tip your waitresses.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:27 pm
my name is ryan and i been on gaia for 5 days now and i like it alot. i live in rhode island and it is preety nice  

Reaper Espardo

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Raven_Akamura

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:33 pm
hi every one ^_^
alow me to introduce my self
*bows*
I am raven akamura. the self proclaimed "black mage" of gaia.
if you cant tell from my self given title i am aa final fantasy nut and love every thin about it.
i am one of the bigest neards youll ever meet i watch anime religously, i play D&D all of the time ((and im also a dm)), i watch monty pythons flying circus ((greatest show ever^_^)), i also game like a mad man (mostly resedent evil or other survival horor games) i also am a bit of a movie buff (HUGE quintiion terentino fan)

any ways now that my useless rambeling is at an end i guess i will see you all in the guild

Peace ^_^v  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:39 pm
oops gues i should read the first post huh?  

Raven_Akamura

Lucrenia Velucia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:45 pm
Names Rae.. Im 14, I live in Maine and unkown.. I like to draw and cut..
I am Emo.... I love basketball... soccer and football... Man I feel like tackling someone now! I've been on gaia ALMOST a year on July 31!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:20 pm
my real name is Amie, im 20 living in ontario canada. i have been a gaian member for almost 2 and a half years now. i tend to spend most of my time either in cards or the new word game. sometimes but rarely ill slot.
i am currently attempting to get a good number of donation and event items i have sold but seem to want now. i market as a passtime, its not an always thing.  

Amie1985

jessicamundi

Time-traveling Shapeshifter

20,800 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:21 pm
Hey all!

Name: Jess

Goal: Nitemare Scarf. I've been working on it since January. Only recently have I really made any headway. Actually in the past month, I've doubled my money, a good portion of that was due to initial sales on credits from the word bump game.

I've never been very good at anything on Gaia, including the marketplace, but on word bump, well...see for yourself:

User Image

cool

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:21 pm
Hmm, I'm Mitchell. I love the marketplace, as I make a great deal of my gold there. That's it. Also, I love music. Check out my profile for a complete list of bands  

da blu moose

6,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Mr.Skelington

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:30 pm
Well I'm chris. I live in california. I'm 14, there's not much more to say about me..

Um I live off of cheap/mispriced items on the vend. My actual goal other then getting all of my items back would be a devil tail or an OMG which might not be way too long. But I haven't been on gaia too long. I started in November and I didn't use this account much till january fifteenth. Um you can see me alot in the marketplace or teh vending guild. Goodluck finding me in forums though.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games