Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate YGO RPG: Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:53 pm
"Hai, it would be, wouldn't it? Only beat the time I got rid of the virus in the adoption center's database by twenty seconds though and that was do to the age of the stupid thing." Seto commented, plugging it in.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:01 pm
" Yeah, that thing was ancient." Mokuba said chuckling slightly." So...does it work?" Mokuba asked sitting in front of the TV.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:58 pm
Seto nodded, smiling happily at it. "It had it's problem right out in the open, but I doubt anyone would of noticed it if they didn't know what they were looking for." Seto commented, sitting down and patting the VCR lovingly. "Should we tell him we fixed it?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:40 am
"Wow... that's... that's just fast." Jounouchi commented. "You must get really bored with everything. You'd be able to do things way to quick and then you wouldn't have anything left to do..."
Jounouchi stopped when he realized he was babbling. He picked up a handy piece of paper and a broken pencil and started sketching this younger Seto. He wasn't going to forget this one.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:38 pm
" Yeah, I'll go tell him." Mokuba responded walking off again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:54 pm
"Bored?" Seto questioned. "What's there to be bored about? Each problem and item that I fix is different... And I still have a ton to learn. I want to build my own super computer someday." Seto commented, his eyes flashing with the thought. "That would be the greatest thing to ever of been built by my own two hands."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:21 am
"Well that explains the skyscraper." Jounouchi said. "You built a skyscraper themepark. It was incredible. I mean... besides us almost dying and all..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:49 pm
"A themepark? But, I've only been to one of those." Seto murmered. "It was nice and had one of those old wooden rollercoasters and I remember I was just talk enough to ride on it."

He looked up at the other carefully. "I don't know a thing about roller coasters or anything like that, except that they make you feel like your flying. I want to learn to fly someday too, like hangliding or something, it'd be a good hobby to get into." He smiled at the other two happily. "Yeah, flying would be the best hobby ever. And I would get one of those old planes with the open cockpit and do all those barrel rolls and such!"

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:39 pm
Mokuba arrived back just catching Setos last few sentences. " Well, you did invent the blue eyes jet. Its a jet you built to resemble the Blue Eyes White Dragon." Mokuba explained taking a seat next to his now younger(older) brother.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:27 pm
Seto sat there, before frowning. "What about a twin engine plane, do I have one of those? Or the old planes that I like watching fly so much on televison?"  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:30 pm
"Dunno. The jet you've got handles like one. If you wanted one, you could probably go and buy it. You've got the money." Jounouchi said, then picking up on the rest of Seto's sentence, "You watch television?! Wow... that's new."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:38 pm
"Not much, I sneak it every once and a while, usually to watch documentaries and Tech TV. And some other stuff. But, when there's and airshow on, I have to watch it cause I keep track of what types of planes are out there so that I can own my favorites someday."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:44 pm
"Figures." Jounouchi rolled his eyes. "You probably managed to build stronger faster better planes and have them mass produced. That's kind of what your company did. It makes toys and games now. It's the biggest in the business."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:48 pm
"Good, Gozoburo's company isn't good at all." Seto commented. "He's vile, that man, he uses live soldiers as his test subjects and everything. If anything's evil in this world, it's him."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:05 pm
"Ya, I know... I never met him, but I went through some of the stuff in the library. He always had that look, like he could just blow up the world and he knew it and he was planning it and he'd sell the charred remains to the highest bidder." Jounouchi shuddered. "I used to have nightmares about that."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff