Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ntropi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:57 pm
*shy smile* Hi. I'm Ntropi. I am vehemently pro-choice, pro-masturbation, and pro-woman's rights. You may already know me from ED. Most of my more notable threads deal with birth control and abortion issues, but one is about my addiction to Bugsy, my rabbit vibrator (don't ask).
heart Ntropi heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:59 pm
Hi everyone. I'm new here, just like the rest of the people who are posting here. Glad I was accepted and such. ^-^ whee  

MD Gregory House

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:29 am
ntropi
*shy smile* Hi. I'm Ntropi. I am vehemently pro-choice, pro-masturbation, and pro-woman's rights. You may already know me from ED. Most of my more notable threads deal with birth control and abortion issues, but one is about my addiction to Bugsy, my rabbit vibrator (don't ask).
heart Ntropi heart

*hugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:57 am
Hello everyone! I'm Mipsy and I'm 18 years old. I've always been pro-choice because I believe a woman should have the right to choose whether she has a child or not. A child should be brought into the world because it is wanted, not because there's no other choice.

Oh, and I love apple juice whee  

MipsyKitten
Crew

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:16 am
MipsyKitten
Hello everyone! I'm Mipsy and I'm 18 years old. I've always been pro-choice because I believe a woman should have the right to choose whether she has a child or not. A child should be brought into the world because it is wanted, not because there's no other choice.

*hugs*
*AND! give's a glass of apple juice*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:26 am
Gash-Jackel
MipsyKitten

*hugs*
*AND! give's a glass of apple juice*

Hazza! *worships the juice*  

MipsyKitten
Crew

LuminousShadow11

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:58 pm
Hello. ^^ I'm Lumi and I am a very strong believer in women's rights and the pro-choice effort. I'm a member of POWER (Purdue Organization for Women's Equality and Rights) here at my college (which is Purdue University) and I am doing my best to help aid in the fight to keep abortion rights legal. I was very glad to see this guild here and the strong, positive messages I've seen from members in the ED. ^^
Hmm... and umm... my roommate is a betta fishie, he's a sweetie. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:05 am
Hey. I'm new and, you know, if I'd known I was going to become involved in abortion debates I might have chosen my username more sensitively XP.

I am quite definately pro-choice, though.  

Foetus In Fetu

Veled
Captain

Quotable Conventioneer

8,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:12 am
Foetus In Fetu
Hey. I'm new and, you know, if I'd known I was going to become involved in abortion debates I might have chosen my username more sensitively XP.

What's it mean, if I may asK?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:02 am
*hugs the two new people and Veled cos she was in the way*
xd
Welcome to the guild  

Gash-Jackel

Foetus In Fetu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:38 pm
Veled
Foetus In Fetu

Sometimes in twin pregnancies one of the twins may grow inside the other and it's called a fetus in fetu, although this is extremely rare. After my friend referred to me as "a foetus stuck in my brain" it gradually became my nickname and has nothing to do with abortion or stem cell research since I was interested in neither debate at the time.

Sometimes I think it's in bad taste, but it's so unlikely that I'll ever come across and offend someone who has had a fetus in fetu. Besides, it often helps to remind me why I feel the way I feel because fetus in fetu can't survive outside of their host but they are definately alive and definately human (although you wouldn't recognise them as such) and if I don't deny their removal then how can I deny abortion?

Apart from the fact that they usually seriously damage the host's health if not removed, although some pro-lifers would have even pregnant women in danger of losing their lives, or those who would die from back-alley abortions, carry their children to term and I heard of one case where a man lived with his fetus in fetu until age thirty and never even knew.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:15 pm
Hello, I am Scar, and I'm very pro-choice, and pro-homo/hetero/lesbo ^_^ freedom for all to be who they wanna be and do what they wanna do! YEH!!  

scarwolf

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:19 am
Foetus In Fetu
Veled
Foetus In Fetu

Sometimes in twin pregnancies one of the twins may grow inside the other and it's called a fetus in fetu, although this is extremely rare. After my friend referred to me as "a foetus stuck in my brain" it gradually became my nickname and has nothing to do with abortion or stem cell research since I was interested in neither debate at the time.

Sometimes I think it's in bad taste, but it's so unlikely that I'll ever come across and offend someone who has had a fetus in fetu. Besides, it often helps to remind me why I feel the way I feel because fetus in fetu can't survive outside of their host but they are definately alive and definately human (although you wouldn't recognise them as such) and if I don't deny their removal then how can I deny abortion?

Apart from the fact that they usually seriously damage the host's health if not removed, although some pro-lifers would have even pregnant women in danger of losing their lives, or those who would die from back-alley abortions, carry their children to term and I heard of one case where a man lived with his fetus in fetu until age thirty and never even knew.

you've got a fetus in your head? eek

*hugs the other new person*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:06 am
Gash-Jackel

No, I'm the fetus in my friend's head wink .  

Foetus In Fetu

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:15 pm
Foetus In Fetu
Gash-Jackel

No, I'm the fetus in my friend's head wink .

what? confused  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games