Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:12 am
I believe you are already in this guild if you can post here. To join clic the Request to join guild. EWW Your sig is huge.. God.. I hate gaians who make pages load so slow. A sig should only be shown like once.. Ever.. God..
Also, this is a RP please dont go spamming in here. APPLY for it. PLEASE READ THE FIRST PAGE EVERYONE. ALWAYS DO IT AND NEVER JUMP IN ON AN IMPORTANT THREAD THAT IS NOT IN THE CHATTERBOX OKAY? GOOD.
Okay ill just ignore that post and pretend you didnt jump. Btw.. GFX is what I learned that grahpics you do on the computer.. Oh well.. Same thing almost.

*Kaiq, failed to hit them, ducked down as a kunai flew past his head. "Darnit, Im not focusing!", muttered Kaiq to himself. Kaiq ran behind them a bit more and threw 12 shuriken, but also used some genjutsu to make clones of the shuriken to get them off guard. Most of them froze up, but Kaiq was'nt worried. "Katon Housenka", Kaiq shouted as he did the handseals for the Mythical Fire Flower attack. He blew around 20 burning fireballs at the target in mind, one of the members. The fireballs also hid the fake shurikens, and the real shurikens. Making it even harder to dodge, yet avoid.*

whoa.. i felt like a detail whore this time..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:39 am
OOC: Ohh. I see. Thanks for telling me Kaiq. ^^ Chaos_91, if you want to join this guild do as Kaiq said, just click the request tp join on the forum home page. IF you also want to join this rp, do what FallenRaven49 said, just read the first page and post your registration. ^^  

Lu Shi

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:40 am
OOC: Sorry it's so long! >.< I got carried away!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC:

"Yes Mamba, I have all of them in my sights."

-His eyes trace the needle that Mamba had thrown at the stealthy figure in the bushes. That's their runner...if anyone could escape us it'd be that one. She's built for speed. His eyes turn back just in time to catch Wanaru sliging his chain forward right at him. Performing a hand seal just in time he performs Kawarimi no jutsu which quickly replaces himself with a log that was nearby. He lands on a higher branch watching as the heavy bladed end of the Kusari-gama smashes through the log creating thousands of toothpicks in the meanwhile. His eyes turn back to the stealthy figure he was observing before only to find that she was making a break for Leaf Territory-

"Wolf! Cougar! Circle around the group and keep them entertained. Mamba! Keep Wanaru busy. I'm going after our runner."

-He takes off in the direction of the Runner. Damn, she's fast.. He watches as her as she begins to pull away from him. Pulling two senpon needles from his belt beneath his white cloak. He quickens his pace but to no avail. His eyes watch the pattern in the use of her leg muscles as he slices through the sharp, cold air allowing his white cloak to flap in the passing air. He pulls his right hand up by the left side of his face before sneding his hand flying forward and releasing the two needles sending them to where his eyes had judged where her achilles tendons would be next. He watches them strike her tendons debilitating her running speed. Finally catching up to her he jumps into the air using the snow as a cover as he comes down upon her bringing his foot down towards her head. His eyes shot wide as he looked again and saw now Muscle signature. Snow clone. His foot smashed through the snow as he landed in the middle of the clearing she'd lead him to with his eyes searching the surrounding area for her, it was already too late, he was trapped-

"HiJutsu, Makyou HyouShou!"

-His eyes grew wide as he heard her voice call out the jutsu. No! That's-- His fear realized as he watched the demonic ice mirrors form all around him entrapping him for good. He shifts his body into a defensive position. I thought that clan had been wiped out... His eyes search the mirros elentlessly looking for the true form of the caster from the long lost clan of the Mist. A shiver spun up his spine as she began to talk-

"Ha! I've got you now lapog. I:'m very impressed that you managed to debilitate me like that. Yous eyes must be amazing. No matter, your end is near!"

-He snorts at the reference of his inferiority the warmer air causes steam to rise out of the eye slots of his mask-

"It is usually customary for introductions to accompany first meetings."

"Hmph. Fine, I suppose it's fair to tell you the last name you'll hear. They call me Yuki."

"It's a pleasure. They call me Silver Fox. It's said that your bloodline limit was lost long ago in the vicious civil war of the wave country."

"Do you honestly believe that the superior nins would fall to such dogs as those? We're organizing a retaliation to the Wave. Right after we recruit the Hyuuga and Mitsuya from Leaf."

-His eyes glared as he continued to use his 360° vision to keep looking for the original apparition. His eyes otherwise while during his search found that the mirros were re-enforced with chakra making them nearly indestructable, however with plenty of chakra-laced kicks and punches they should fall-

"Anyway...enough of the talking, it's time for you to die Lapdog!"

-With those words she drew her shuriken and threw them. Not being able to tell which direction they came from he jumped from the center of the mirror trap barely escaping the multiple shuriken flying at him. I need to break these mirrors or else I'm done for... Exposing the hilts of his twin ninjatou he pulls them from his back and holds them in their underhanded position. I might just have to open the first gate to escape her speed. I'll test it first though. Moving with the utemost speed his body can manage he begins speeding from mirror to mirror charging his ninjatou with chakra and stiking the first mirror causing it to crack. This obviously didn't go over well cause the next thing he knew was that he was on the ground and his ribs hurt. His eyes turned to the mirror he struck. Cracked, not broken. Damn! He stood up and moved to the center of the field once again. With some concentration he forcably opens the first of the eight celestial gates, the Open gate, causing his body to surge with chakra and a new level of speed and strength. His cloak began to float upwards in an non-existent wind as he slid his ninjatou back in their sheaths. His fists begin to glow with the blue hue of his chakra. Just then Yuki threw two more shuriken, but this time he stood his ground and simply swatted the shuriken away with his forearm guard. He lifts his leg and smashes it into the ground causing the snow that had settled to take flight in a white, wintery chaos. With his new found cover he makes his move by running cloack-wised around the perimeter of the ice trap. He pushes off the ground in the now whirlwind of snow flowing around inside of the mirrors sending himself at another one of the mirros across the diameter with an open palm ready to strike-

"Hakke Shou Jyuuken!"

-His voice carries over the chaos of the blizzard as he speeds from mirror to mirror striking each with an open palm of the Heavenly Gentle Fist, which sent chakra rocking through the structure of the mirror with each blow. Moving like a pinball between mirrors he settles back at the center of the field in the eyes of the simulated storm inside the construct of the mirrors. It's time to end these mirrors..I just hope this technique works... He concentrates as he pulls out his twin ninjatou once again, with this e begins releasing an equal amount of chakra from eachand every of his chakra openings and sending the chakra from his hands to the blades of his ninjatou-

"Hakke Shou Kaiten!"

-He then spins all of his body causing his chakra to rip the air with a brilliant blue aura as it waves out spherically from his body, he closes his eyes to escape the dizziness as he keeps spinning causing the sphere of chakra to grow till it reaches it's limit against the mirrors. Then he releases the chakra from his ninjatou to seal the deal-

"Kaze no Yaiba!"

-The wind blades created from the chakra that flowed off his blades waved out even further causing the sharp cut needed to finally obliterate the demonic ice mirrors. Hearing the mirrors shatter and fall to the ground he stops his spin so that he can recover his balance in the ensuing storm being released to the open air-

"Your Jutsu is broken...and if I'm right you have no more chakra left..."

-As the snow settled back to the ground he found Yuki lying on the ground with a look of terror over her face. He simply walked up to her watching her wince as he came to stand over her-

"What...are you!?"

"I am an ANBU. What's even worse for you...is my name."

-He took a moment to remove his hood and mask all the while pulling an explosive note from his belt-

"My name is Mitsuya Toshiro...."

-Hearing only a gasp escape her in her horror. Using this chance he stuck the note onto her forehead-

"Now listen...that note isn't a good thing to have on your forehead...now if you want to live I'd suggest staying still and not tampering with it...but by all means test it's sensitivity..It was an Honor, Yuki."

-Those were the last words she would recieve from him as he slid the mask back on along with the hood and made his way back to his group to see how they were fairing, he took his time to let his body recover from the release of the Open gate. All of a sudden he heard an explosion from behind him. Searching the area with his Sujishoken he saw no trace of muscles left. He let out a sigh and ventured forth-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:17 am
Chaos_91
(( how do you join this guild? ))

(( i just have pm the admin..with those stuff you have to fill in!! ))  

[Jiraiya-Sama]

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:18 am
OoC: yeah, I sent a PM to him, he knows what to do know. =d We seriously need to get more members.

IC:

- Amari rolled on the ground, stopping on his stomach, coughing in pain. Dust slowly rose in the air from Grey Lance's previous attack. Amari slowly rises from his lying position, only getting up on all fours before the cloaked man attacks again, using a earth-shattering type jutsu, a bolder rises from the ground, hitting Amari in his stomach, sending him flying the air. He slams back on the hard ground, again, coughing and trying to recover himself, angry at his lack of performance, underestimating his opponent's will to win. - " Heh..You're damn good..I should be holdin' back any more.. " - Amari says weakly, as he rises to his feet. Blood begins to drip from the side of his mouth, as he wipes it, and stands in a defensive position. He tries to block the pain he is feeling at his ribs, knowing something is fractured, as he devices a plan to end the battle quickly. - "..COME! " - Amari demands, as Grey Lance responds, grabbing his weapon as he rushes by, racing towards the Akin. Amari then uses a series of hand seals. He stops at the last seal, waiting for his moment. Grey Lance laughs at the A.N.B.U's attempt to defend himself, as hetakes his right hand, pulling it back, then jabbing it outwards, his lance now pointed at the Akin's heart. Grey Lance was only 4 feet away from him, but before his blow lands, Amari finishes his hand seal. In a instant, a huge cloud of smoke explodes infront of the cloaked warrior, as he stops his attack and holds his lance close to him. -

" Come on, boy. Don't dely your death. If you do, it will only be that much longer.. " - Grey Lance says aloud, as he steps forward, standing in Amari's previous spot. Then, his eyes widen, as he turns his head, seeing the Akin behind him. Before he could react, Amari sent a series of punches to his stomach, shoulders, and face. Grey Lance stumbles backwards, trying to regain balance, however, Amari does another form of Hand seals, as he runs toward the defensless warrior. He quickly finishes, as both of his arms begind to smoke green chraka. - What is this?! I can see charka from his arms...Is this an attack?! I must- The man could not finish, as Amari was only inches from him. The Akin raises his left hand infront of his chest, as he leans it horizontally, and pulls his right arm back, as he send hisopen palm to his left arm, a green ray of light can be seen traveling through his veins. Amari's left arm then hit Grey Lances chest, as the cloaked man falls to the ground. Grey Lance was now lyingbelly-up, his body twitching. - "..What...Wha..Was- " "..Kagite-Atemi " - Amari interrupted. - " It is an attack I created myself. You store charka in both arms, and you store it in one arm, and let it out in one strike in another. The strong, burning line of charka went straight into your chest, where the majority of your charka lies. You will not be able to move for hours. You're lucky, If I aimed for a more vital spot..I would have killed you. " - Amari said, as he spit out some blood from his mouth. He then Looked at the smoking carrage, seeing no sign of any Konoha or Sand ninja's. - " Where are they? " - Amari asks Grey Lance, but he fades into unconciousness. - " Damn..They're may be more of them, I have to meet up with my team! " - Amari said aloud, as he looked around, seeing and hearing nothing. He then hears a faint crumble sound, as he leaps ona tree-top racing to find where it is. -

OoC: By the time I get to either location, you should have defeated your enemy, this is only for team 1, though. Team 2's mission should be alittle longer to complete.

By the way, sorry I didn't mention my custom move, just was thinking about it. " Kagite-Atemi " really means " Open-hand strike " Or " Open-hand vital attack " =d  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:23 am
OoC: A new member has applied:

Name: Chaos_91
Character name: \\_Chaos_91{//...? o_O We call you, " hey chaos_91? "
ANBU Name: Green Toad ( sorry, last name was all that's left. =p )
Cloak color: darkblue
Apperance: Avatar.
Unqiueness?: has the eye of the sharingan.. < Please edit this.  

|_Amari_

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:27 am
OoC: I can't..See..My POSTS...* Eye twitch * By the way, if you wandered, my apperance is:

- Has hair/skin/eye color like my avatar, is 5'8, 19.

Did I miss anything?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:20 pm
OOC: Nice post PenguinNoJutsu. ^_^ I like how you describe so much during your battle. Ok, my turn. I'll try to make the battle interesting.

-Reiha nodded as Silver Fox chased in pursuit of his target. Observing her surroundings she notices several more enemies circuling the area. Wanaru stood directly in front of her; about 10 feet away, his Kusari-Gama stuck on the floor with it's chain layed on the ground. Reiha moved her eyes to the left and then to the right knowing the enemies will close in on her soon. She took both her kodachis out and stood still. Wanaru, Arashi smirked-

"Are you buying time to wait for your precious commander? He's dead by now and so will be your teamates. We know your plans..."

-He laughed and observed her. Reiha stood there, waiting for him or any of his members to try to attack him.-

"Yuki's great, too bad he had to die by a woman."

-He laughed again, this time he threw slashed with his Kusari-Gama, letting it's ball and chain fly in the air towards Reiha. She simply smiled under her mask and jumped to the left, hitting a shureiken behind her. She stood still again.-

"hm? Quiet now are we? Are you scared?"

-He tried to taunt her, but it didn't effect her. She simply stepped to the right, dodging another shureiken.-

"Do you plan to keep your people hidden? Hurry up and fight me. Stop going easy on me."

-Reiha got in a stance. Wanaru's eyes grew wide as he heard her voice. He smiled and jumped back a few feet.-

"So you're a girl?! I bet I'll have fun."

-He motioned some more ninjas to come out. They surrounded Reiha. She stood, making seals as they all rushed at her, except Wanaru. Wanaru just watched and smirked-

"Moudoku, naihatsu!"

-At a rapid pace she spinned around with her mouth open. Poison was being thrown everywhere around her. All the ninjas that rushed at her were now on the ground, paralyzed. Wanaru laughed and charged at her. Reiha jumped back and ran to her left. He striked his Kusari-Gama a few times, letting the ball and chain fly at her. Reiha hit it a few times and jumped in the air as another ninja with twin sais slashed. He managed to get her right arm slightly. She steped back a few steps, Wanaru smirked and waved made some hand signals.-

"hn..."

"Go, Kouji. Teach this girl a lesson, I don't think she's worthy to fight me...yet...aisurando."

-The field became cold and everything was ice. Reiha stepped to the left, Kouji ran towards her. Both slashing with their twin weapons. Wanaru made more seals.-

"Aisu aroo!!"

-Reiha sensed something behind her and jumped backwards. Kouji jumped at her and slashed. She ducked and slashed back at him but he jumped. Kouji smiled at Reiha-

"You're good for a woman...but too bad you're from the leaf, if not I would've caught you..."

-Reiha glared through her mast at him. She jumped and thrust her kodachis at him. He blocked, while she continued to thrust, in similar to a handstand position. Wanaru was staring at her, planning to attack.-

'Why do they have to be so annoying?'

-She thought to herself as she gave one strong thrust at Kouji with her both of her kodachis at the same time which sent Kouji backing up a little while she falls and kicks him in the stomach. As he fell on the floor, his sais flew and stabbed a tree nearby. Wanaru attacked, spinning his Kusari-Gama. Reiha turned around and jumped on the tree. She took one of Kouji's sais and waited until Wanaru came closer and threw it; hitting the middle of Wanaru's Kusari-Gama, therefore breaking it in half; the ball and chain fell on the ground, only leaving the sickle in his hands. Wanaru held his sickle high with his eyes wide. Kouji got back up and stood in front of Wanaru.-

"Who...are you?"

"Kouji, she's part of that guy's group...I heard him call her Black Mamba..but..what's your real name? Tell me before I kill you."

-Reiha stood up on the tree. And held her kodachis looking down at them.-

"You don't need to know..."

OOC:Oh my, my post is so long. Sorry about that. But I hope it had enough description so that everyone could picture it...I never wrote a battle scene before... sweatdrop  

Lu Shi

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:22 pm
OOC: I just got on..and I found it it was a double post. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:15 pm
OoC: Oh... s**t Penguin!!! eek  

FallenRaven49

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:28 pm
Quote:
Pulling two senpon needles

I thought a Senpon was a needle... Whats a needle needle
Nice.. That was so freaky.. You nerd.. Lol. Go first gate!
Btw, whats the Mitsuya clan. Did you make it yourself or something? I thought it was only Hyuuga that had it..?
Im gonna try a differant style, maybe itll be easier to read instead of one glob of text.

Kaiq watched as Silver Fox demolished one of the gang members. Kaiq felt as if he was useless.

"Darn.. I have to do something here!"

His Fire Flowers combined with the Shurken and Bunshin Shuriken were still no match for the snow gang. They had used their chakra to pull some snow and ice in their way, being a shield. Kaiq had decided to use a extremely powerful fire spell to get rid of this cold blizzard once and for all.

"Katon Karyuu Endan"

Kaiq shouted, as he did the proper handseals for the NinJutsu to activate. He had sent a stream of fire towards the opponent in the shape of a large dragon, originating from his mouth. The dragon that came out was humongous and did more then just to attack. It felt warmer and the blizzard was weaker, burning up. Although, using one of the highest level of fire jutsu, Kaiq used quite a bit of his chakra on the jutsu.

"Watch out! Incoming!"

One of the snow gang members shouted to his teammates, they dodged out of the way, but one of the members could'nt react fast enough and was hit critically by the humongous dragon of fire. All his clothes burnt up and was evaporated almost immediately. He felt so much pain as the fire striked him. He was not used to the warmth, he lived in the snow country and only had the feeling of ice, coldness. Another member used chakra and made a quick snowball with a large size, which was sent to stop the fire. But I put alot of chakra into my jutsu and the snow melted along with his teammate. He was never to live again after witnessing this.

NOW I felt like a ... detail whore.. Man.. I still cant match up to you.. Ho long does your posts take? This took like 10 minutes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:36 pm
OoC surprised k im sorry but i have school and u guys have the longest koolest post ever i hope my fighting post will be kool biggrin .

IC:As im standing there i warm my kunai and then threw it.As it started to go twords them it stoped because of this blizzard.I jumped up and did some hand seals and said,"Doton,Doryuuheki!"and burf up a bunch of mud and a giant wall came up around them.I went to the top and did some more hand seals and said."Katon,Karyuu Endan!"I engulfed the the wall inside with a gaint fire missile.The enimes inside the wall was burnt so badly that there was nothing.I came donw frome the wall and vanished.I came up behind an enimy and took my kunia out.I took the kunia by the enimes neck and sliced it the blood came out gushing and the white pure snow turned red and tranished.I looked very crazy to my teammates that saw my eyes they looked like they where buring.I started to run i came up to an enimey and i was face to face to him he was so scared that he fell down on his butt and i stabed a kunai in his neck.All the blood was on my cloke and i septed back and fell to my knees and had my hands twords my face.Then as someone tryed to attack me with a kunai I stoped his hand and broke it.I took his kunai and killed him wait one smooth stroke.Then went out of the way for anyone else so i can rest and claim myself down.

Ooc:sorry i seem really weird but this is how my charcter is also i only killed about 4-5 people ok just if u wanted to know.  

Razoru

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:16 pm
OoC: Meh@reduntantness. Yeah the Hyuuga has the heavenly spin but i figured how hard is it for someone who's trained hard for 19 years to expell a controlled amount of chakra from all of their chakra openings? Ya'know? And in Toshiro's backstory that I'm still developing, his best friend is of the Hyuuga clan. So that's how he adapted it with his eye bloodline limit. And Yes I did make-up the Mitsuya-clan. The reason why they are after the Hyuuga and Mitsuya is because they are more populace than the Uchiha and they both have similar though different bloodline limits that have to deal with the eye and insight.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:06 am
OoC: Good posts everyone, but Erm..Razor? You're current post was your best, but you shouldn't kill so many people, try to keep the numbrs down to 2. It would seem like the A.N.B.U are too strong, even though there pretty much well-trained Jounin, which isn't the strongest group depending on who we fight. And these people are A-ranking people, jounin like us so don't be going crazy and killin' them all. Lol.

I'll make a post when I decide ow to get more members in team 3. =/  

|_Amari_

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:42 am
mud wall... extreme level technique.. yeah.. it was okay.. but kind of hard to read. Like... "HiehoaH"ioaoerjh"ajioeh" sorta bungled up. well its up to you.. also the throwing knife is called "Kunai" not "Kunia"

btw.. penguin u still didnt answer me... uh...
Quote:
Quote:

Pulling two senpon needles

I thought a Senpon was a needle... Whats a needle needle

yeah.. okay.. also, how long do ur posts take aprox?? everyone...

Another snow gang members stared back at me, with rage. His teammate just lost his life. I understood. The gangmember charged at me recklessly, not knowing I could counter that just as easy. It was a straight forward stab, I could tell. He ran at extreme speeds and was half covered from the blizzard.

When he got near me, he nearly disapeared, and went behind me. Dashing so fast that it seemed like he disapeared. When he was behind me he slammed his foot on my back and made me go flying forwards. I fell into the deep snow, covered. I lied unconsious for a moment.

"Hey wolf, are you alright?"

Shouted one of the ANBU members. I tried to get my balance, it took a few tries and I got it. The gangmember who kicked me was still behind me. The others were still in their pack. I decided that I needed to stall until night tim to get my true power out of me. I got up and jumped away from them, for a while.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games