Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrgnSmurf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:34 am
I'm Morph I'n 20, and also a huge harry potter fan  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:27 am
hi i'm Neko_Ami but call me Ami. I'm 14 and i luv Harry Potter. My fav book is Order Of The Phoenix. My fav guy characters are Remus and Sirius and my fav girl character is Tonks. ^^ I'm a Tonks Remus shipper and i think that's it...  

~Dancing~Through~Life~

3,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

~Dancing~Through~Life~

3,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:29 am
oh ya....and ppl always stop talking for some reason when i post... crying so ya...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:23 pm
I'm Zora. 17... 18 in less than six months (yay!) and I love the Harry Potter series. Sirius and Mad-Eye Moody are two of my favorite characters. 3nodding  

Toki - wartooth

Basil Musible

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:11 pm
Hello, I'm Eri or Fairy, or Erifairy, whatever suits you. I'm 15, 16 in 3 months.
My favorite book is PoA, but I also liked GoF.
My favorite characters are Remus, George, Tonks, Luna and Neville. Thats about it really  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:21 pm
Erifairy
Hello, I'm Eri or Fairy, or Erifairy, whatever suits you. I'm 15, 16 in 3 months.
My favorite book is PoA, but I also liked GoF.
My favorite characters are Remus, George, Tonks, Luna and Neville. Thats about it really

Ooh, yeah. PoA was my favorite too, though I wasn't as fond of GoF. And how could I forget to mention how much I love the twins?  

Toki - wartooth

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:17 pm
Hey my name is K. that is my nick name. Umm I LOVE THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS. I love Final Fantasy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:30 am
hey, im eikothewerewolf, and harry potter is one of my lives! im 19, and am totally obsessed woth lupin and sirius black heart ! besides those two, fred, george, ron and malfoy join the ranks of my faves! my fave book is the prisoner of azkaban!  

Eikothewerewolf

Jeshigx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:10 am
hi.i'm spikegirl858.i'm 12,and i LOVE harry potter.my fav characters are draco,ron,ginny,hermione,lupin and sirius.My favourite book is the prisoner of Azkaban.But i also like the half blood prince. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:26 am
Good Morning!
I'm Lasanna, I'm 14 and I live in England.
Harry Potter is one of my favourite series' of books. My favourites are POA and HBP.
My favourite characters are Lupin, Luna and Hermione.  

Lasanna

Umi Celes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:58 pm
Hi, I'm Umi Celes you can call me Umi or Carrie....i don't really care.
I just got a pm inviting me to join, so i said hey, i love HP and am like the biggest fanatic so why not! I would love to meet lots more HP fans and make friends, i'm no stranger to random people pming me and i really don't mind as long as they are friendly.
(oh btw: I'm 18 in college and at some point i will post a pictue, but bassically read Luna Lovegood discribtion and you get me -- only i where a lot more differnt type of dangling earrings ^^my favories are my pumpkins and dragon claws!!)

Oh, one thing i'm not too sure on, as this is my first guild. Are there post reguirements or anything??
crying i'm not a newbie, yet in someways I am.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:28 pm
Hey, I'm Fenhir Noble and I like Harry Potter (or I wouldn't be here right now)  

Fenhir Noble

nikkyoh96

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:13 pm
hello i'm nikky i'm 15 years old....almost 16 sweatdrop i like harry potter, i live in mexico city, i'm mexican. i'm learning english so... please be pacient with me i know that i have a lot of mistakes sweatdrop . i thing that magic it's real the problem it's to find it.
whee nikky whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:55 pm
helloooo ninja ....

HP-wise:
My name is Jill (aka James_Addiction), I'm a junior is high school ( twisted ), and of course....I love Harry Potter blaugh . I enjoy both the movies and the books, but most of the HP that I read is fanfic. My fav 'ships are Draco/Hermione & Hermione/Blaise (I'm still hoping for D/Hr crying )

Non HP:
Music.....loooove the music, but my life isnt revolved around it xp . I consider myself Eclectic, I mostly listen to classic and hard rock though heart . Food is one of my greatest loves 4laugh domokun heart . And right now I'm waiting for the best person in the whole world to come back from her vacation safe and sound (and hopefully very happy heart ) crying crying .  

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

DaxCordite

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:39 pm
I'm DaxCordite 24, and like everyone else here I'm a fan of the Harry Potter books.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games