Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Common Rooms
The Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey_Temerity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:15 am
Then change.

Trees grow stronger, not weaker in storms. You must too.

People only think that it is difficult to rise above the chattering crowd because they have never done so before. When in actuality, it is inevitable if you are better than they are.

Essentially, caterpillars may think it impossible to rise higher than the surrounding maggotry, when in fact it is inevitable.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:32 pm
I've just taken about twenty different internet quizzes. They all said Slytherin. So...hello everyone.  

Angilwingz

Grey_Temerity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:51 pm
I see.

So, you deem yourself worthy to don the Slytherin mantle, hm?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:02 pm
I do not deem myself anything. I shouldn't have to say anything. The fact that I am here should be proof enough.  

Angilwingz

Grey_Temerity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:04 pm
I see..

Well, you'd best got on with the task of defeating lesser beings then. I recommend you begin with one or two of the Gryffindors at Hogwarts.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:09 pm
stare I hate Gryffindors. I'm not sure why though.  

Angilwingz

Grey_Temerity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:31 am
Angilwingz
stare I hate Gryffindors. I'm not sure why though.

Blue not green?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:33 am
Woops, my mouse has a roller on it. I won't make that mistake again.  

Angilwingz

Grey_Temerity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:06 am
I feared for a moment that you were about to unleash your inner Ravenclaw.

Never a good thing to do.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:49 pm
Nope, the roller on my mouse. I flicked it. It was a mistake. And I don't have to unleash anything, I am who I am, regardless.  

Angilwingz

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:51 am
Grey_Temerity
Then change.

Trees grow stronger, not weaker in storms. You must too.

People only think that it is difficult to rise above the chattering crowd because they have never done so before. When in actuality, it is inevitable if you are better than they are.

Essentially, caterpillars may think it impossible to rise higher than the surrounding maggotry, when in fact it is inevitable.
Wise words Grey, very wise.....

@Angil: eek How did you get in here?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:11 pm
I applied. Simple.  

Angilwingz

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:17 pm
Even Angels Cry.....
lol You see, I'm very weak. I care what people say, and I'm trying not to. I also let things get to me and I'm trying not to.
You're better than that. Friends who will belittle you are not in truth your friends. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer... They should be viewed with this old cliche. If your so called "friends are acting as your enemies, and they are keeping you close, then they need to be cut out of your life.

If the people who say things about you are not considered your friends to start with, then they don't matter. As far as you need to be concerned they are nothing. They need not affect you because they need not be a significant part of your life.

I don't know who is spilling mistruths about you into the world, but you cannot let it worry you. There are far worse things than rumours. As long as you and the people that care about you know the truth, then nothing else matters.

You ca let it bother you, and cut a chunk out of your life, or you can make the decision I made. I don't care anymore. You're never going to be able to make everyone like or respect you. I believe that if anyone chooses to hate me it is their loss, not mine. I lost a fairly close friend of mine last year. She decided she hated me for reasons unknown to me. At first I let it upset me, but then I decided not to care. She started talking to me last week. I have no idea why, and it really doesn't matter.

Point is, you can't let the world bring you down. You simply can't.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:38 pm
Grey_Temerity
User Image

biggrin

It's excellent, t'was made for me by a Ravenclaw!

...it's rather good really.
....I'm so flattered....  

Angilwingz

Sixguns

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:56 am
Hullo...
*sits down*  
Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games