Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Sex Change! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WTF? A sex change!?
  xD I couldn't help myself.
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:44 am
Otogi shook her head. "Now... Let's see...It seems like we have looks matching our personalities... I look damn fine and I'm a nice gu-... person, so Mai probably just got what she deserved, right?"
She then smirked. "But then again... Maybe Mai's not nice at all... And... Yeah." She liked this idea. If this is how she was supposed to look, looks being a reflection of the soul, she'd be gifted with the best shapes ever [ in her opinion]

Ishizu shook his head sadly. He had never been unkind, unwilling or greedy... Not even a fly he smacked. And now, she had become the creepiest man ever. Otogi was wrong about this.

Marik, however, agreed. He had never hurt anyone, and now looked like a gourgeous female. Right?
[ lol Marik innocent]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:23 am
"That son of a bit*ch, he's damn lucky you were there to keep me from punching his prissy little brains all over the floor." Jounouchi seethed as they walked towards his room.

He slowly started to calm down. "But we need to be level headed about this, I can deal with Seto later.... So, did you bring what I asked for?" Jounou questioned.

Arashi Cloud

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:16 pm
"Um..." Honda stalled, a few steps behind Jou. It was so wierd to hear her friend say that as a woman... She wasn't sure why... but it had a sort of ring to it comming from a female's lips that made it sound all the more serious...More stealthy and deadly--that is, what they were planning.

"Jou, this is going to sound a little odd... and I mean...Don't take it the wrong way... but I've been thinking...Maybe killing the arrogant little s**t isn't exactly what we should be doing right now...I mean...really.. think about it. You've just been given a gift in disguise...

You can really just pack up and go, Jou!
Think about it! With a new name to go with your new body...NO ONE will be able to find you! Not even that f*cking..." she trailed off. There just simply weren't enough cusses in the world.

She had of course, brought what Jou had requested, though. She just wanted to see if she could talk him out of it. Things were just a little different now that they had different bodies... Before, it seemed to be the only solution.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:49 pm
He winced at the yelling, but decided not to move from the spot,

"Mai-sempai, you're a man. We've all been changed to the opposite gender. I'm Shizuka. You know, "the girl that almost went blind"? Jounouchi's sister? That's me. Everyone is the opposite gender. Even Kaiba-sama. Please Mai-sempai, come outside. The sooner that you do, the sooner we can get you back to your beautiful, female self."

That should have done it. Shizuka could only imagine how horrible Mai must have felt in that body.

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:01 am
"He deserves it, you know he does, and my reflexes are just as good in this body as they were when I was still male, better in some instances, even. And you know I'll only do it if there's no other option," Jounouchi replied. "He's fu-ked with me one too many times, he's messed with me too much! There has to be a point where I must take some kind of action, he has to pay his debts somehow! And I say let it be in spades if that's what he wants. But I want him to know who it was who did it, I want to see that look on his face! I want to mess with him like he's done to me. I want to be the one in control of this twisted mind game."

Jounou sat down on the bed. "And even if I just leave, even then, I'm afraid that that won't stop him from coming after me. He knows where I go to school at and who knows how long this'll last?" She gestured to her body, her voice lowered to a mere whisper, so low it wouldn't of been heard outside the door. "He knows where Mom lives, what if he goes after her like he used to? I don't think I can handle that again..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:15 am
"You think he won't if you beat him up? Or are you--we--" she corrected, "..planning murder here?" She hesitated a moment. "And I thought you were pissed off at your mother..." she asked slightly suprised. "Oh--well...I guess..." she continued, starting to get it, "that doesn't mean she deserves anything..."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:26 am
"We made amends when she brought Serenity up," Jou explained. "And she doesn't really deserve what she's been handed in life, not really... And we might very well be talking murder if things don't go the way I want them to." He commented, truthfully. "But I have to see if I can still handle my weapons like I'm used to." He pointed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:44 pm
((R u gonna kill Seto? eek that should be fun whee ))  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:51 am
(It's a secret, shhh.... whee )"Do you think Seto's got a shooting range on this floating coffin' or someplace where we could shoot some disks?" She wondered. "I need the pratice anyway, it's been so long since I handled this puppy."

She patted the barrel of the gun with some affection. "Some dart practice wouldn't hurt either," She held up a knife suggestively. "Just kidding, clean an' quick is better."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:27 am
Honda laughed nervously and looked at the plastic-looking object in her friend's hands. Guns these days... they made them to look like toys... They were so lightweight too... lightweight, quiet, fun...it was a deadly combination.

"I guess..." Honda said looking at her own hands. "If you wanted to throw knives at him anyhow..." she looked back at her friend, "you'd only give him more of a chance to live..."

She moved back towards the doorway and peeked to see if anyone was in the hall listening. He could hear the commotion emmitting from Mai's room, so he didn't think that anyone would care about their whispers. "As for a range...? I highly doubt it..." After a moment's of thought she turned back around with a huge grin on her face. "But if Prissy did, you'd probably be dead already, because you know it wouldn't go to waste....I say we shoot pennys." She took one from her pocket and let it stand on it's round side. "Disks are too... conspicuous. You throw something off of a blimph and you think no one's going to notice when it comes crashing down to the ground?"  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:38 pm
((I just about died laughing there xd ))
Seto turned and headed towards her office without another word, having decided to type up and send the notice of the equiptment failure herself. That, and she wanted to bind her chest. These breast things were a royal pain in the rear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:20 pm
Mai thought carefully for a moment. The boy seemed to somehow know that he was mai...that he wasn't just some random guy in her room...No--it was shizuka? If the boy was telling her the truth...then...well, it made a lot more sense.

"Seto's a she...?" Mai questioned, her breath starting to return to normal. She eyed the boy on her bed. 'Man, now why does she get to look pretty still?!' "How did this happen? How do we change it...?  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:48 pm
Bakura bit back a chuckle, she had resumed listening at Mai's door. Call it eavesdropping, call it a bad thing, whatever. Her curiosity was winning over.
'Why don't you knock on the door and join in the conversation or something? Explain a few things. Get closer to your Bishie.' Yami Bakura teased her host, earning a mental elbow in the ribs.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:43 pm
He gave Mai a sympathic look, "We're just as confused as you, Mai-sempai. But we think that it might have something to do with Yuugi-kun and cookies. We're trying to figure out a way to reverse the condition." He nodded more to himself than to the other. "We'll get through this, Mai-sempai. Weirder things have happened."  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:07 am
"But, if you don't know how it started, how can you get me back to normal?" Mai asked him. "Incase you haven't noticed, I don't exactly think this is a body to show people. I don't see a point in comming out of this room until you guys have figured it out. I have less of an idea than you do..." He sat on the bed, causing it to creak and bend down where he was sitting.
"Did Kaiba cancel the tournament...? Or postpone it at least?" Mai said hopefully. He didn't know what he'd do if he had to duel like this... "If he didn't, I'll sit on him until he does," he joked.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff