Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:12 pm
Yondaime looked taken aback for a moment. It didn't last long. "Well I'm truly sorry I wasn't conscious to help you in that fight." He said, then turned around and started walking the other way. "Not for your sake, but because I must make sure that freak does not harm my village." He snapped his fingers and the genjutsu wavered away and the alley faded back into reality. "I believe that's all the questions I need answered." He said with his back turned. "I must be off now." Then he slowly walked off into the street. "I don't believe I've had breakfast yet."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:14 pm
OOC: *thumbs up* =D THAT'S SO AWESOME! WHeee~

EDIT: IC: Klou's attention turned to the direction Yondaime was walking, wondering if she should follow or if she shouldn't. This man hadn't been any help to her versus Gaara the last time, but she couldn't just ... stay by herself, unprotected?

She felt a little uneasy, and shifted her weight from foot to foot impatiently. "Take me, too, please." she stated.  

Celtic Wolf

Sketched

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:21 pm
Eri watched the skill dissapate and stood there with his head cocked to the side.
"What the hell?" He relatched his left shoulder latch but stood relaxed. He hated being caught off gaurd. He watched the two figures and decided to speak up, his bass like voice booming.
"May I inquire what is going on in my village?" His foot shook softly, Dam, if they find out im not a genin i dont know what will happen......please let them leave or not be enemies...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:22 pm
He turned around. "Take you?" A mystified look on his face. "You want to have breakfast, too?" He smiled a little. "Heh. Ok, fine with me. I'm going to get some Ramen, since you just woke up a little while ago. I'll treat you to some as well!"  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:29 pm
Ribbin_Sama
He turned around. "Take you?" A mystified look on his face. "You want to have breakfast, too?" He smiled a little. "Heh. Ok, fine with me. I'm going to get some Ramen, since you just woke up a little while ago. I'll treat you to some as well!"

Klou's face lit up, which was visible since her hair was pulled back behind her ears. "Breakfast would be ni-ramen!? Ramen is awesome!" she trotted happily over to Yondaime, smirking.

'I wonder if he'll give me a place to stay, as well...' she breifly pondered, for she had just arrived in Konoha the night before. That thought was quickly trampled by the thought of food.

The voice of a stranger interrupted her strange thoughts, instinctively making her turn on her heel in the direction of the voice. "Breakfast," she replied simply.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:34 pm
OOC:I didn't quite understand your post Sketched. As much as I understood you haven't made yourself noticed yet. But if you have please tell me, and I'll change my reaction.

IC:"Great, let's go. Actually it's just over there." He pointed about a block down. He ran towards the shop and when he got there he ordering two ramen. Then he sat down. "So, Klou, how long are you in town for, and where are you staying? There's very few Inn's in this village, and they are quite costly."  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sketched

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:36 pm
EDIT: im sorry, im basically just outside that alleyway and im wondering what is going on. I figured that being a konoha ninja would be fitting for some reason xp
Eri's stomach growled as he wiped his forehead. After early morning exercises, he was really in the mood to grab something to eat.
"Ummmm......oh...........o..k......" He rubbed his head sweatdrop
"May i join you?" He was hungry and sometimes hunger came before suspicion. He made his voice louder so both of them can hear him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:37 pm
Ribbin_Sama
OOC:I didn't quite understand your post Sketched. As much as I understood you haven't made yourself noticed yet. But if you have please tell me, and I'll change my reaction.

IC:"Great, let's go. Actually it's just over there." He pointed about a block down. He ran towards the shop and when he got there he ordering two ramen. Then he sat down. "So, Klou, how long are you in town for, and where are you staying? There's very few Inn's in this village, and they are quite costly."

Klou sat down beside Yondaime, humming a happy tune. "I'll be in town until it gets sunny. Then I'll be in search of rain clouds," she replied. "I usually sleep under the clouds, anywa-"

Klou sneezed, coming to the grim realisation that she had a cold.  

Celtic Wolf

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:42 pm
Yondaime realized there was no one sitting beside him. sweatdrop o.o He looked over a block down to see Klou still standing there with a kid looking about the same age as the Hinata girl he met last night. "Hey Klou! Food's ordered, they're making it right now. Come over here and get ready to eat, and bring your friend." He yelled down the street. "One more ramen please." He added to the cook, who replied with a smile and a nod.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:43 pm
OOC: XD I'll let you edit that.

Klou waved the boy over. "Sure! The more the merrier, ne?"  

Celtic Wolf

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:44 pm
OoC: hey guys!! sry i havent posted in awhile! sweatdrop

-Gaara sat in the cold alley behind a dumpster, he quickly got up and started to make his way to the end of the alley. ...Its only ganna be a little bit longer until he finds out i wasnt able to kill Klou.....DAMNIT! Why did I even take this assignment from that f**?! Why does he even want to kill her? This guy never lets anything slip! The man doesnt even trust his own men with his information, for gods sake.... Well as soon as he knows, hes ganna come and kill me for sure...oh well.... Gaara walked around the streets still in deep thought.

But what about Klou? s**t! Something about that stupid woman made me not want to kill her... He stopped in the middle of the street and looked up at the sky and closed his eyes, ...Maybe Im on the wrong side....-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:47 pm
"woo!" Eri smiled, grabbed his newest parcel and hurried down with the pair. He sat down and gently laid his parcel down, an skeletal-like hand popping out. He didnt notice it as he smiled at the to new people.
"umm...i should introduce myself. Name's Eri, 17, knonoha gennin...still and....yeah. Nice to meet you both."  

Sketched

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:48 pm
He smiled and noticed the ramen was already done and sat in front of him. "Nice to meet you Eri! Breakfast is on me. Enjoy!" Yondaime slurped up his first mouth of noodles. "Good, eh?" He smiled towards Klou and Eri.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:51 pm
Klou's gaze turned to the box, and the hand. She stared at it for quite some time, zoning out of everything to wonder what the heck the hand was about. As soon as she smelled food, she whipped around, swiftly readied her chopsticks, and began slurping up noodles so fast one would say she was inhaling them.

She almost choked on her Ramen when she sensed a familiar aura, lurking just around the corner...  

Celtic Wolf

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:53 pm
"Heh, good noodles! Hard not to eat them so fast that you'll choke. Eat as much as you want, seconds, thirds. Whatever fills you two up." He continued eating his noodles, oblivious to the real reason Klou had choked.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games