Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Best Naruto Couple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glasskiwi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:44 pm
Kiba and Hinata whee

Except I really lubx Kiba heart so I'd rather hab him than let Hinata hab him Mwahahahax xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:07 pm
Shumai_Sekifuu
Hehe.....Kabuto and Orochimaru.. biggrin Anko and Kakashi (Only because my friend's Gaia name is Anko Hatake xd ) Shino and...Itachi xd and Sasuke...deserves NO ONE!!! xp

-EDIT-

Oh! and Akamaru and Ton Ton would be teh Sex! heart even if they are of differen't species...>.>;;

Shino and Itachi?!?? eek eek  

ChibiAngelwolf

Shumai_Sekifuu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:19 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Shumai_Sekifuu
Hehe.....Kabuto and Orochimaru.. biggrin Anko and Kakashi (Only because my friend's Gaia name is Anko Hatake xd ) Shino and...Itachi xd and Sasuke...deserves NO ONE!!! xp

-EDIT-

Oh! and Akamaru and Ton Ton would be teh Sex! heart even if they are of differen't species...>.>;;

Yes!! Only because they both have the same calm cool sexiness heart even though Itachi is teh evil...>.> thats actually why I like him...

Hehe...Im Otogakure and Sunagakure all the way!!

down with Konoha!!
xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:21 pm
Shumai_Sekifuu
ChibiAngelwolf
Shumai_Sekifuu

-EDIT-

Yes!! Only because they both have the same calm cool sexiness heart even though Itachi is teh evil...>.> thats actually why I like him...

down with Konoha!!
xp

how cruel!!! crying  

ChibiAngelwolf

XJinyupx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:59 pm
ino and sakura lol heart domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:09 pm
Ninja Jin

Hay i said it first stressed  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Shumai_Sekifuu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:35 pm
Lord Jyabil
Ninja Jin

Hay i said it first stressed

Yuck...Ino and Sakura?! >.>;; as far as Yuri Parings go...I sooo would have to say Anko and...Shizune! biggrin cause..I said so...>.>;;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:38 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Shumai_Sekifuu
ChibiAngelwolf
Shumai_Sekifuu

-EDIT-

down with Konoha!!
xp

how cruel!!! crying

Cruel because...I don't like Konoha? or cruel because of the Itachi and Shino thing.....Now that I rethink it...Shino and Kiba would be kind of hott.... biggrin  

Shumai_Sekifuu

Gedros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:03 pm
Naruto and Hinata should hook up, seriously...I really think Sakura would only hook up with Sasuke  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:09 pm
Anko and Kakashi! heart

And Zabuza and Haku. xd *yaoi flag waves*  

Misfortune Cookie

Kuroi Ryuuka

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:34 am
I would have to say Hinata and Naruto... It just seems to be one of the only ones that fit. We can all see that Hinata loves Naruto... And that Naruto is just dense sweatdrop But he seems to be likeing Hinata more and more each time he speaks with her, like in chapter 98

Quote:

Naruto: I thought you were a plain looking dark weirdo... But a person like you... I really like
Hinata:.........

Plus look at how it would work, Naruto would be able to help Hinata feel better about herself and get her to have more confidence.

Hinata would help to quiet down our #1 Prankster, and get him to feel loved, and it would be interesting to see if Kyuubi would pull off one last trick... Making a baby kitsune inside their child... Or transferring his soul to the child, it would be quite interesting to see Kyuubi reborn.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:52 pm
Kuroi Ryuuka
I would have to say Hinata and Naruto... It just seems to be one of the only ones that fit. We can all see that Hinata loves Naruto... And that Naruto is just dense sweatdrop But he seems to be likeing Hinata more and more each time he speaks with her, like in chapter 98

Quote:

Naruto: I thought you were a plain looking dark weirdo... But a person like you... I really like
Hinata:.........

Plus look at how it would work, Naruto would be able to help Hinata feel better about herself and get her to have more confidence.

Hinata would help to quiet down our #1 Prankster, and get him to feel loved, and it would be interesting to see if Kyuubi would pull off one last trick... Making a baby kitsune inside their child... Or transferring his soul to the child, it would be quite interesting to see Kyuubi reborn.

No...just no...Naruto never noticed Hinata...but he likes her as a friend now because he sees her. He still only crushes over Sakura and he has not moved to Hinata...I think Hinata and Kiba or Hinata and Neji have a closer relationship then what she'll ever have with Naruto.  

ChibiAngelwolf

Shumai_Sekifuu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:35 pm
Anko Hatake
Anko and Kakashi! heart

And Zabuza and Haku. xd *yaoi flag waves*

I Said it first!! : razz oints to post:: It was In honor of you! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:41 pm
Relationships I like:

Hinata&Naruto
Sasuke&Temari
Sakura&Shikamaru

Relationships that MIGHT happen:

Sakura&Shikamaru
Ino&Sakura
Sakura&Lee
Naruto&Hinata

Relationships that probaly will happen:

Sakura&Naru
Sasuke&Himself xd
Ino&Shikamaru  

Sheikeh

Naerin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:30 pm
DarkMagicianDude
Relationships I like:
Sakura&Shikamaru

If Sakura nad Shikamaru hooked up, they would have the smartest babies in the whole wide world eek .

Couples I like are Haku and Zabuza, Sakura and Naruto, and Hinata and Kiba  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games