Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:22 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Yeah, I mentioned that when I said 'Daisuke's friend's sensei. XD))

((you did? eek Well don't I feel silly. sweatdrop xd ))

((Hehehehe, some people miss things out ^^))

((I try not to. 3nodding ))

((Hehehehe, I don't get it, Sabu teaches gardening? Lol, Shinji always has a sense of humour))

((you know, cuz Sabu's attacks usually have to do with some sort of plantlife. Sabu will begin training whatever students he has at that point in time.))

((U'r going to be seeing a lot of that with my charater )) wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:24 pm
Raith-dono
"uuuugggh...." Rio goaned and started to stir from his unconcious state. "God my head hurts," he looked up and saw that every one was still there."Thank god for my Kekki Genkai..."
"Leave Rio before I decide to get the Hokage involved in this matter." Kai said to Rio.  

Kai Hyugiha

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:26 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Looking over at Kai, he gave a sort of strong stare

"Why would you not permit them to take me?"
"No ninja is supposed to just get up and leave Konoha without reason or expressed permission. Either from the Hokage or your Jounin senseii." Kai said to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:26 pm
Raith-dono
"uuuugggh...." Rio goaned and started to stir from his unconcious state. "God my head hurts," he looked up and saw that every one was still there."Thank god for my Kekki Genkai..."

Rio soon felt his awarness come back to it's full hieght and he pushed himself of the ground and dusted himself off as he thought 'damn, caught me off guard, didn't have time to brake the jutsu, i feel so dumb!'  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:29 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Raith-dono
"Leave Rio before I decide to get the Hokage involved in this matter." Kai said to Rio.

Rio smacked his forehead,"That reminds me i have to report to the Hokage with all the other out of towners! Damn, i got carried away!" Rio jumped away in a flash toward the Hokages building.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:29 pm
Raith-dono
Raith-dono

Rio soon felt his awarness come back to it's full hieght and he pushed himself of the ground and dusted himself off as he thought 'damn, caught me off guard, didn't have time to brake the jutsu, i feel so dumb!'
"Rio before you go remember every jutsu has it's weakness even yours." Kai said to Rio.  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:30 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu saw the genjitsu activate and made a quick move to dispell it. It was quite strong, he was unable to prevent it, just able to stop himself from falling asleep.
"Why is it that I feel as though I have no idea what's going on?" he said. He turned to the man who had used the technique. "And who are you?"
"The names Kai Uchiha. Sorry I had to use that jutsu but it was the only way I could get rid of Rio's seal without hurting anyone. I'm surprised you managed to resist my jutsu. But you'll feel a bit weak." Kai said to Sabu.

Sabu nodded. "I do, but I'm well enough. I am Sabu Huno. I'm visiting from the Hidden Village of Grass."
Sabu eyed Kai. He looked familiar to him some how.
"You'll want to sit down for a few minutes or else it will take longer for you to regain your strength. It's good to meet you. Here's have some of this." Kai said to Sabu.
Kai Handed Sabu a soldier pill.

Sabu refused the pill. "I think I'll be alright, thanks."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:32 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro

"No ninja is supposed to just get up and leave Konoha without reason or expressed permission. Either from the Hokage or your Jounin senseii." Kai said to him.

To let you know, I'm not one of this village. I may be an Uchiha, but as Shinji has said, I am also one of the Ryuujin clan and they are not of this country. Further more, I have no sensei to speak of. I came here to see my other home, Konoha.  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:32 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro

Sabu frowned. "I did not know. I appologise. I have never been a teacher before."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:33 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu saw the genjitsu activate and made a quick move to dispell it. It was quite strong, he was unable to prevent it, just able to stop himself from falling asleep.
"Why is it that I feel as though I have no idea what's going on?" he said. He turned to the man who had used the technique. "And who are you?"
"The names Kai Uchiha. Sorry I had to use that jutsu but it was the only way I could get rid of Rio's seal without hurting anyone. I'm surprised you managed to resist my jutsu. But you'll feel a bit weak." Kai said to Sabu.

Sabu nodded. "I do, but I'm well enough. I am Sabu Huno. I'm visiting from the Hidden Village of Grass."
Sabu eyed Kai. He looked familiar to him some how.
"You'll want to sit down for a few minutes or else it will take longer for you to regain your strength. It's good to meet you. Here's have some of this." Kai said to Sabu.
Kai Handed Sabu a soldier pill.

Sabu refused the pill. "I think I'll be alright, thanks."
"If your sure. Sorry again about tha jutsu. I don't normally use for sneak attacks and escape." Kai said to Sabu.  

Kai Hyugiha

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:36 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro

To let you know, I'm not one of this village. I may be an Uchiha, but as Shinji has said, I am also one of the Ryuujin clan and they are not of this country. Further more, I have no sensei to speak of. I came here to see my other home, Konoha.
"Then do as you wish. Within reason ofcourse." Kai said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:37 pm
(G2G Bye)  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:39 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro

"Do not worry." Kenji thought of something. How did you survive.... that night? ((Though I know and can read it, my character himself doesn't know ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:41 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro

"Do not worry." Kenji thought of something. How did you survive.... that night? ((Though I know and can read it, my character himself doesn't know ^^))
((Before I leave completely.))Kai took of his jounin vest and shirt because it was rather hot out. And on his body showed many deep scars and wounds.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:57 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Before I leave completely.))Kai took of his jounin vest and shirt because it was rather hot out. And on his body showed many deep scars and wounds.

Kenji couldn't help but stare at the wounds Oh my god how did he?
"What happened to you?"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games