Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Have you ever been called a freak? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem Dare

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:56 pm
I've been called a variety of things, usually by kids younger than I. Usually I just shrug it off because they're just stupid and about physical appearences or things that aren't even true. A couple kids my age are creeped out by me, but they don't come up to me and call me a freak. Only the younger kids on my bus actually do that. -shrug- Whatever.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:39 pm
Only my parents have called me a freak.....lovingly of course...  

Teriyaki Tsubaki

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

God_Recalled

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:25 am
i wouldn't call you all freaks, just self important as ******** with psuedo-quirks  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:16 pm
Yeah, I've been called a freak, but I don't consider it a bad thing. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a freak. To me it means that you're not afraid to be alot different.  

Milo-Bveyele

Satan on Speed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:48 pm
In school I was every now and then, it never bothered me much. I took it as a compliment actually, it was when they called me a slut and whatnot that actually irritated me. But when I got a little older and realized "Hey, they/their girlfriend has probably slept with a lot more people than I have." it stopped bothering me so much.

When I was talking to my boss about the rat I had that licked people and my flying squirell she just shook her head, laughed, and said "I wasn't expecting all that, but I knew you were a freak. You'll fit in here." I work for Harley Davidson. Now we have these new clip on name tags and i'm seriously considering taking one of our helmet stickers that says Freak and putting it over where my name would be.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:30 pm
Yeah from this one dude, he called me a freak, gothic vampire, emo, and emo b***h.  

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:15 am
Milo-Bveyele
Yeah, I've been called a freak, but I don't consider it a bad thing. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a freak. To me it means that you're not afraid to be alot different.

I second this. I once thanked a person who called me a freak.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:14 pm
I get called a freak a lot...I am one though so it doesn't offend me sweatdrop

x_Disposable_Sunshine_x

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out