Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Pain In the a** things about being a GOTH..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:55 pm
kagome05ontherun
Keeping the clothes black....also the whole washing make up off thing...i wish it would just stay on..or dissolve one the day was over >_<""

Ugh, yeah I hate it when my blacks start looking more dark gray than actually black. And the makeup's a pain because it gets all smudgy, and then it's impossible to take it all off. Even after I wash my face, I still have little traces of black eyeliner.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:45 pm
chainz_the_crazy_clown

1. Everyone thinking you worship satin.

I do worship satin. I look fabulous in it.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:13 pm
People stare at you sometimes. Can't forget that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:18 pm
Lord Charlemain Richards
chainz_the_crazy_clown

I do worship satin. I look fabulous in it.

Win rofl  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:44 pm
1. Everyone thinking you worship satin. Yeah, and they think that not only because I'm goth, but I'm Pagan and very open about it (I usually wear some sort of pentecle necklace to school). People can be so ignorant sometimes.
2. The price of Tripp clothing... Yeah, luckily my parents pay for my clothes.
3. The price of gothic things in general True
4. KEEPING YOUR GOD DAMN BLACK CLOTHS BLACK I know!
5. The weird numb arm felling you get when you put ALL 11 armbands back on your right arm, damn blood circulation.... I don't really wear a lot of armbands.
6. The damn stereotypes Yup.
7. Your parents bitching at you, and trying to change how you look so it makes them look good... Mine don't really care too much.
8. The time it takes to GET ALL OF THOUGHTS CHAINS ON AND OFF, DAMN, I don't wear a lot of chains.
9. People stepping on your pants No, they don't do that. But I step on my own pants because my legs are so damn short!
10.The anti- depressant every wants to give us. No one wants to give me an anti-depressant. They want me to stay away from the sugar xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:46 pm
Oh, and I hate it when people think I have an "attitude" or that I'm a "trouble maker" just because of what I wear. I was tod to be careful with my attitude because when I tried out for dance company wearing eye makeup and a couple armbands to make me stand out, someone put "looks like she has an attitude problem" on my score sheet. Meanie.  

Freedom Fire

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:13 pm
LemonBisque
Being called Emo!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:23 pm
LemonBisque
Being called Emo!

Nothing gets me angrier.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Joselle`Stark

Familiar Bloodsucker

10,025 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:22 am
Not only do black clothes fade to that funny grey, but I've had things end up green before...

And another pain in the a** thing -- your room's so full of black clothing, linens,etc. that if you DARE bring any small black object in there, INCLUDING YOUR CAT, you're guaranteed to lose it for at least a day.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:26 pm
All the clothing in my drawers are black, so when I want to find a particular piece of clothing, I have to take EVERYTHING out and put it on the floor. It's really annoying. Then I end up stepping on something with spikes and hurting myself. XO  

z e t t a i X romance

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:08 pm
I thought of something else, finding decent clothes for the winter. Honestly, it's almost impossible to find decent winter clothes. Pants aren't a problem, but long skirts and long-sleeved shirts are hard to find. Most of the "stylish" clothing is made for summer, so I gotta be creative. for example, I just buy plain black long-sleeved shirts to wear under my t-shirts (but of course it doesn't work with my corset), and I wear two or three pairs of tights under my skirts, even though the skirts I wear in the winter are long or capri length. Not that my t-shirt matters every day, my school can be so cold that I need to wear two sweatshirts in order to keep warm. Oh, decent sweatshirts can be hard to find too.

I don't care if Hot Topic is based in southern California, if they're gonna have stores in New England they gotta remember that up here, it gets freakin' COLD in the winter!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:20 pm
The_Forth
This is a list of things that are a pain in the a**...

2. The price of Tripp clothing...
3. The price of gothic things in general
4. KEEPING YOUR GOD DAMN BLACK CLOTHS BLACK
5. The weird numb arm felling you get when you put ALL 11 armbands back on your right arm, damn blood circulation....
6. The damn stereotypes
7. Your parents bitching at you, and trying to change how you look so it makes them look good...
8. The time it takes to GET ALL OF THOUGHTS CHAINS ON AND OFF, DAMN,
9. People stepping on your pants
10.The anti- depressant every wants to give us.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Post your thoughts what are the biggist pains in the a** you see.... I just thought this would be funny....

My list is the same as the one you made  

Devils_lilboy

necromancy14

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:20 pm
In response to people stepping on our pants? My friends and I do it to each other. When those people saw we were actually enjoying ourselves and didn't give a s**t they got bored really quick.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:35 pm
-This has probably been said before, but in the morning it's a pain in the arse to have to fumble through your drawers and find a bra, panties and matching socks or thigh-his and a gairter belt when everything is black!

-When all of your panties are black you can't always see menstural blood against it, thus you don't realize you have your period until your panties start to get damp with blood. (this only happens once in a great while, but it's still a pain).

-When your cat thinks that your favorite velvet gown makes a nice bed. (yay for lint brushes!)  

DreamerSpirit

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:34 am
The_Forth
4. KEEPING YOUR GOD DAMN BLACK CLOTHS

i get most of my clothes secondhand, and they are really old. i have clothes from the fortys, but i have a HUGE problem with fading. everything fades. domokun  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games