Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:22 pm
((Thankies, i changed it for some avi art, but i'm starting to like it.. if you can tell i dont often change ym avi xP))

Black let out a yawn when she finished lceaning and stood up stretfhing, she began to walk along the river, snapping at small bugs in the air every once and a while.

((sorry if i'm a lil slow, i may have to go in 10 minutes or so too ;-; )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:38 pm
princessLunaBlueWolf
*Glances at Shadow. So do you like it here? I've been here a while with this pack. They very cool and friendly. I'm having a little bit of trouble remembering everyones names. Although I haven't been here too long. A couple months I've been here. I think.*

i like it here *shadow smiles*  

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:11 pm

Almirrah rested underneath a small rock formation by the waterfall. A splash of water hit her face and woke her. The sun was still out, and she squinted to look about. It would be better if I rest at the cave. Maybe Dark will return... she thought, quickly walking out and towards the cave behind the waterfall. The sun's rays pierced her skin, and quick waves of pain suddenly struck at her back. She tried her best to keep running. When she got to the waterfall, she jumped behind it, not hesitating to find a better way in.
When she entered, the scent of Dark and another wolf lurked about the cave. The scent was familiar to her, and she remembered it right away. "I guess Dark has found Lur after all. I wonder where they went?" she said to herself, picking a dry place and lying down to continue sleeping.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:13 pm
Dark turned to lur, still blushing a little bit

"acctually, we should head back, maybe almirrah returned" and at that dark turned and began walking back toward the waterfall rubbing her wings against lur in an affectionate way  

Dark_wolf124

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:07 am
* Sits beside Shadow smiling and looking below at the others there. . .*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:36 am

Lur followed Dark, looking towards the waterfall. "If she is back, she's probably resting" he said to Dark, knowing that Almirrah (as all vampires) cannot venture around during the bright of day.
They soon came near the cave, and Lur's eye caught the swift movements of a large fish in the water. "You can go inside, I'll try to catch a fish or more for a snack" he told Dark, leading her to the cave entrance.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:08 am
applz

Lur followed Dark, looking towards the waterfall. "If she is back, she's probably resting" he said to Dark, knowing that Almirrah (as all vampires) cannot venture around during the bright of day.
They soon came near the cave, and Lur's eye caught the swift movements of a large fish in the water. "You can go inside, I'll try to catch a fish or more for a snack" he told Dark, leading her to the cave entrance.

"ok" and dark walked into the cave to see almirrah
"almirrah! it's good to see you" dark ran up to almirrah and saw a puzzled look on her face then she realized..."o yea, after the other night, these wings wont go away and my paws are clack"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:18 am
Almirrah got up for a proper greeting. "Nice to see you again" she said, a little tired. She looked at Dark's wings and black paws. "Don't worry, they look very nice" she told her, smiling. She noticed that Dark looked rather happy and excited. Why is that? she thought.

applz

applz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:26 am

Lur found an area where a school of fish huddled together. He dipped his paw in quickly a threw out several fish onto the dirt, as the others swam away form his encounter. He looked at the fish that were wriggling on the floor, and then snatched them up in his mouth by their tail fins. He then walked speedily around the water (in case one of them slipped out) and began climbing the rocks to get to the cave entrance. When he came in, he found that Almirrah and Dark were talking together. Walking up to them, he dropped the fish form his mouth and said, "Here, I brought a few fresh ones. I wasn't expecting you to be here (referring to Almirrah), but there's plenty more if you'de like some fish too, Almirrah", he ended, chasing after a fish that suddenly decided to wriggle away out of the cave.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:41 am
Black yawned, walking through the woods. She need to get out more, she had been spending alot f time at the den. Letting out a sigh she looked aorund baskign i nteh sun deciding what to do.  

Babe_In_Black1881

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:47 pm
princessLunaBlueWolf
* Sits beside Shadow smiling and looking below at the others there. . .*

*shadow smiles* hey i can see a shooting star! i think *shadow looks into the night sky*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:23 pm
"oh, thanks a bunch lur" dark said smileling
then she turned to almirrah and whispered to her " i really like him, thanks for telling me about him" then she went to bite her fish as it wiggled in her face and even in her mouth  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:22 am
Almirrah smiled, glad that she helped out in something. A fish jumped on her paw, slapping her front leg. She threw it away towards the pile. "I don't eat fish" she said to them, lying back down to rest. "You can have them, I've already had my fill last night" she finished, yawning.

"You sure?" Lur asked Almirrah, but she had already fallen asleep. He sighed and began to pick out a fish to eat. The fish were slowly suffocating, and so they wriggled less. Lur took one and examined it's unique fins. He then lowered his head to bite at its side, spittign out several bones beside it.
The fish was very tasty and served as a great meal for him. He looked over at Dark, who was still chewing at a fish. "Are they good?" he asked, hoping she liked eating fish.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:47 am
Black yawned as she walked to ther river for a morning drink. Getting there she looked around and slolwy padded into the water. She began to swim around a bit. After a few minutes she came back out and layed on a rock to dry, licking ehr elgs to get some water out.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:45 pm
with a sweet look in her eyes she said

"yea they're delicious"
she went to grab another fish and both of their paws layed ontop of one another, dark pulled her paw away while blushing and said

"oh um u can have it"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games