Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Who are you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:28 am
And Paying in Naivety
Lady Leonardo
Name: zim (nothing to do with the cartoon)
Where are you from?: Summerville SC
What do you do?: I'm a civilian contractor working for the Navy as a requirements analyst... I do spreadsheets.
Crafts of choice: hand sewing, fiddling with reconstructed stuff
Other interests: photography, teenage mutant ninja turtles,
3 interesting fact about yourself:
1.I've been a vegetarian for about six and a half years.
2.I have two cats. Gambit is named after the X-Man and Gadget is named after the mouse from Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers.
3. I'm 24 but still get carded for rated R movies.

I'm that person. whee I'm 25 now though and I am on a new account after being harassed by a friend who turned into a real life stalker that the Gaia mods didn't see fit to do anything about. (Bitter? Oh just a little.)
ouch.
stalkers aren't fun. I found moving states helps a bit but it is very drastic.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:09 pm
Name: Sarah surprised
Where are you from?: PSL, Florida
What do you do?: Nothing at the moment, I'm a sophmore in highschool
Crafts of choice: crochet and hemp jewlery
Other interests: Theatre, church, music, martial arts, Law and Order, and lots of other stuff...
-I'm the acoustic guitarist and lead female vocal in the church band.
-I'm on the schools winter guard team.
-I'm a black belt in Chinese Kenpo. ninja  

RocknRollDragon

`Add!e

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:23 am
User Image

User Image
Name: Addie
Where are you from?: California
What do you do?: High school student
Crafts of choice: Knitting and sewing.
Other interests: Drawing, word games, and..magazines sweatdrop
1. I can make stylish bracelets that my sister wears and gets compliments from :3
2. I'm a math whiz.
3. I've been around Europe.
*pokes siggy*
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:49 pm
.Eluminigh.
User Image

User Image
Name: Addie
Where are you from?: California
What do you do?: High school student
Crafts of choice: Knitting and sewing.
Other interests: Drawing, word games, and..magazines sweatdrop
1. I can make stylish bracelets that my sister wears and gets compliments from :3
2. I'm a math whiz.
3. I've been around Europe.
*pokes siggy*
User Image

That is one of the coolst looking intro's I have seen.
and I always wondered how people got their text to appear to the left or right of a picture instead of above or below, but I clicked the quote button so now I can see the tags and now I know.
you are educational!  

I be me
Vice Captain

Beboots

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:42 pm
Name: Lauren!
Where are you from? St.Albert, Alberta, Canada
What do you do?: I'm a grade twelve student, who has a part time job as a stock clerk at a department store (in the department dealing with automotive oil, plants and lightbulbs - after nearly two years there I know way more than I really care to on the subjet of the latter)
Crafts of choice: knitting, crocheting. I'm really into knitting socks at the moment, although I'm currently trying to teach myself how to make mittens.
Other interests: learning Japanese, French, writing short stories, watching anime...
1. I have a twin sister (she's older by ten minutes, but weighs twenty pounds more than me > biggrin I feel skinny!)
2. I was born in Germany (Canadian military base in the Black Forest), but I don't speak german.
3. I love languages! I speak English fluently (I should hope), and am nearly fluent in (Canadian) French (functional, anyway - I can make myself understood). I know basic Spanish, and am currently learning japanese (I can read it, pronounce it, but have a vocabularly of less than two hundred words).  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:27 pm
Hi all!
I'm new to Gaia and the guild. My name is Bobbi and I live in Missouri. I'm a Domestic Engineer and Home Educator. Yeah, all fancy words for housefrau and homeschool mom.
My crafts of choice are jewelry making, crocheting and knitting; but I've also been know to take trash and make it treasure. I love music of just about all kinds. No one sound fits every mood, eh?
I've been married to my Mr. Wonderful for going on 17 years this March.
I'm a nature worshipper (big surprise....product of the 60's and all rolleyes ), and still can see the world through the eyes of a child.
I don't see the glass as half full. I don't see the glass as half empty. I see, "Sweet! Someone got me a bigger glass!" wink

Well, that's me in a tiny nutshell. I look forward to sharin' crafty ideas and chattin' with ya all!  

Mommette

Siea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:26 am
Name: Michelle :'D But you can call me Siea.
Where are you from?: Teeeexas
What do you do?: I'mma student. xD
Crafts of choice: sewing, knitting, cross stitch/needlepoint
Other interests: reading, listening to music, yoga, Gaia, shopping, working out :'D
3 interesting fact about yourself: 1. I'm an anime fuh-reak.
2. I make up my own words.
3.I've been to Disney World 10 times and Disney Land twice.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:46 pm
It's so interesting reading people's surveys so far - you all have such varied interests and occupations, it's cool!

Name: Amber
Where are you from?: Dela-where?
What do you do?: College student (SUPER SENIOR) majoring in joint Japanese-Chinese and wondering whem I'm-a-gonna gradumate. ^^
Crafts of choice: Knitting, crocheting, and sewing - I suck at them, but love them just the same ^^ (begins an epic battle with her yarn)
Other interests: Romantic dinners, moonlit walks on the be-oh you mean hobbies? Well, I love judo, writing, anime, chess, go, reading, singing, acting, capoeira, the list goes on.
3 interesting facts about yourself:
1. I have no idea what I'm gonna do right now, but someday I might like to open a Japanese-style karaoke and cafe place in my hometown.
2. I lived in Japan for a year
3. I'm legally blind (and I rock teh cane!) ^-^  

tasogarenootome

Jena-su

Fuzzy Friend

6,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:11 am
User Image
Name: Jena-su. Please call me Jena. ^-^
Where are you from?: MA, near Boston.
What do you do?: Nothing in particular, but I suppose you could call me a fanarist.
Crafts of choice: Sewing (though I'm still learning), drawing, and customizing My Little Ponies.
Other interests: Anime, Asian-style cooking, cosplay

3 interesting facts about yourself:

1. I had a table at Anime Boston's "Artist Alley" last year, where I sold my art, bookmarks, and some cellphone straps my mother and I made.
2. I love to collect My Little Ponies, and cute hats and animal-eared headbands.
3. I love to sing, and it's a secret dream of mine to someday be a part of the play "Wicked", even if only in the backround chorus. =3;;

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:25 pm
Name: char
Where are you from?: maryland, usa
What do you do?: retail management at cvs/pharmacy
Crafts of choice: sewing and craftbooking
Other interests: math, music, japanese culture, anime
- i enjoy doing calculus for fun
- i have 4 mini dachshunds that i love to death
- i enjoy body modification  

Cupcake Baking Princess

7,225 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

DragonRissa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:37 pm
Name: Iris
Where are you from?: New Zealand!
What do you do?: Do? Do?? I dunno... uh... oh! I'm 16, and I have a craft column in the local paper! (partly why I joined the Guild)
Other interests: ACTING!!!! YAAH!! Things related to that, like singing and dancing, I love writing, I like drawing but I suck at that.
I love chickens!! LOVE!! We had 9 chicks hatch just the other day, on the 21st.
I used to help out at Brownies (Kinda mini Girl Scouts... 6 - 10 year olds)
I have been going to Starmakers Performing Arts School since I was 6; so 10 years. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:14 am
name: hannah

from: born in rochester, ny. currently living in tarrytown, ny (btw, anyone here do rhinebeck?)

what i do: scientific writing/editing. finishing a biology undergrad. crap job and lord and taylor when cash is low xp

crafts of choice: knitting, spinning, felting

other interests: tabletop rpg, larp, cartoons, cooking, reading about 75% of any given book

three interesting facts:
1) i used to be a colorguard world champion
2) i still don't know how to crotchet (i can knit almost anything, but can barely crotchet a bookmark) or sew. at all. these are my shames. redface
3) my fave rpg is a british steampunk tabletop called victoriana. i have yet to meet anyone who is not either in my game or one of the game's creators who has heard of it.  

anashenwrath

Silver Mist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:07 pm
Name: Silver or Cassie
Where are you from?: Kentucky
What do you do?: student at UC's College of Design studying Industrial Design/ wal-mart cashier
Crafts of choice: beading, sewing
Other interests: all forms of art, dancing, READING, being a rennie
3 interesting facts about yourself: 1.I used to be a dance teacher
2. I collect root beer bottles
3. I can hold a curtsy for an obnoxious period of time without falling over( xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:02 am
heart

Name: Quincy.
Where are you from?: Portland, Oregon.
What do you do?: I'm currently a high school student (junior); but I do art on commission. :]
Planning on going into fashion design.
Crafts of choice: Sewing, drawing, and painting.
Other interests: I love music (I sing, dance, and can play several instruments) and I love the theatre... as well as video games. :3
>>I was born locally, but speak with an accent.
>>I'm not blood related to anyone in my family.
>>I twitch when I'm cold.

xd

Mrew

Volatile Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:01 am
Name: Cai

What I do: Usually I'm a waitress and a college student--however, I'm taking a short break from both for right now.

Crafts: Well, I just recently got into this crafts thing, but I make ornaments and small home accents. I don't know how to sew or knit, but I'd love to learn. My favorite thing to do would be to make my own clothes.

Three interesting facts:
-I'm engaged and currently building the house my future husband and I will live in.
-I live for my beagle mix, Franklin, and my Australian Shepard mix, Miette.
-My car crapped out today >.<  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games