Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:51 pm
no one saw this post

(edited this post 5 time)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:34 am
Lord Jyabil
no one saw this post

why? smile

EDIT: and i can edit yours too blaugh

(EDIT smile cool :p because u are a crew right?  

Kalmarkid91

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:46 pm
Kalmarkid91
Lord Jyabil
no one saw this post

why? smile

because i can and i was bored  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:12 pm
I saw number 104 in the series. It's actually pretty good. They're finally getting back to the action!  

The_Yone

zero_brain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:52 pm
YAY the water nin from the chuunin exam returned! even though the anime currently has nothing to do with the plot....(the last plot episode was 100) i still love the anime anyway.
the anime may catch up to the manga soon so they have fillers for now to prevent the anime from catching up

i hope someone comes out with 105 soon! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:06 am
105 in the anime came out today!  

The_Yone

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:54 am
Hmm...
Sasuke sure doesn't like being called weak, does he? sweatdrop
Even though Chidori still couldn't beat the Sword of Raijin.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:55 am
Hey, i can't download the show because my internet is to slow. crying But i do read the manga all the time! Do you know how long it take www.Naruto Fan.com tho translate a new chapter?  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:58 am
Oh i when i say i have slow internet, i mean reallly sloooooooow, try working with 28k per sec. it takes like 30 min to download a 3 meg naruto manga from narutofan.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:04 am
Naruto 105 was released today. By [Anbu] 105 is pretty good though. And i hope [Anbu] will keep this speed with the subtitlelning. But if anyone noticed.. in AH subs. On episode 104 aoi says ur going to hell. When he throws the poisoned darts/noodles [ Whatever they call them.. ] he says that. But on [Anbu]s Sub he says Heaven. Did they sub wrong or what? But he also repeats it in 105 too.. And i hope 106 will be good too..  

[Jiraiya-Sama]

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:09 am
post it in the news not in serious manga/anime discussion thread?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:53 pm
Why? This is the place where u can talk about it right.. surprised
Because i actualy didnt post only news but also a question if u didnt notice.. stare

[Jiraiya-Sama]

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:46 am
[Jiraiya-Sama]
Naruto 105 was released today. By [Anbu] 105 is pretty good though. And i hope [Anbu] will keep this speed with the subtitlelning. But if anyone noticed.. in AH subs. On episode 104 aoi says ur going to hell. When he throws the poisoned darts/noodles [ Whatever they call them.. ] he says that. But on [Anbu]s Sub he says Heaven. Did they sub wrong or what? But he also repeats it in 105 too.. And i hope 106 will be good too..

well Aoi wouldn't say you're going to heaven...i seriously doubt that..maybe Anbu isn't as good as everyone says. No offense or anything but everyone always trash mouths A-H, but have they ever thought Anbu could be wrong too?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:53 pm
This post is about the manga, just a heads up.

Spoiler down below.

Finally! Sakura is going to be useful! Everyone in Konoha seems to have some special ability or trait that makes them stand out, but Sakura is the most generic ninja is the whole village. The idea of her becoming a medical ninja is simply sublime. Now everyone's got a bad a** teacher. Also, it's awesome how it worked out that the three Sannin are also the people watching over Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. I know it's going to be forever till we get another good fight, though. That's my only disappointment with this chapter.  

Furyion

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:55 pm
Furyion
This post is about the manga, just a heads up.

Spoiler down below.

Finally! Sakura is going to be useful! Everyone in Konoha seems to have some special ability or trait that makes them stand out, but Sakura is the most generic ninja is the whole village. The idea of her becoming a medical ninja is simply sublime. Now everyone's got a bad a** teacher. Also, it's awesome how it worked out that the three Sannin are also the people watching over Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. I know it's going to be forever till we get another good fight, though. That's my only disappointment with this chapter.

Well that was obvious tho...With Sakura and all..  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games