Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:31 am
^*petting the dragon so she could roast marshmallows~~*

<> From what I've seen(why's he never mentioned?!) Makoto never really mentions her old sempai. At all <.> in the manga, she only mentions him/her once and that's it. It also says that her parents died in an airplane clash (so..she's afriad of airplanes...even hearing them on tv kinda gets to her Oo; wink << she stays alone in her own apartment. If anything, she and Mamoru are exactly alike in some ways <<;; (kinda cool). (but that's All I can say from the top of my head.)

*ahem*

Dangit..;.; I like the Manga and PGSM T.T;; I guess...I'll go with the original gansta- the Manga.

Why?

Why ever not? (other then the lack of history the main villans get between book 5-SuperS.....)

It's the oringal D: the intended set-in-stone version of the Senshi. Mamoru's got more strength and depth as a character (damn you anime)
Usagi gets to show how she's more then another pretty face (again..hate you anime.)
Chibiusa isn't a brat! D: She's likeable and something you can feel bad for her (once more...Anime...die..please)
Rei's not boy crazy and she's not a beotch and she also has more depth to her (Anime...why? why do you mess up things?)
Minako seems more then just your average blonde. Sword wielding pround leader of the Inner senshi and the first Senshi of all as Sailor V! (>E Anime...why did you make her so dizty? WHY? ;.;?)
Makoto's not longing for her senpai or even mentions him but once. Deep and profound, she is a value memeber of the senshi! (;.; *need I say anything?* D: She doesn't care about the stupid boy anymore!!! >/ grrr)
And Ami...poor Ami...;.; More then brains, the often over looked senshi has her own wound and dreams. And...her hairstle never sucks (unlike the anime...they messed with her hair. >/ you DON'T touch the hair)

Setsuna she has..style. yes STYLE unlike her anime counter part- there is style grace sense of justice AND....HER DEATH and REBIRTH IS EXPLAINED :EEE

Hotaru: ToT oh they messed up her original style....As a cyborg outsider with only Chibiusa for a friend, her death ultimately was for the greater good and she rescued not only the souls of the Inner senshi from Mistress Nine BUT kep Chibiusa's together. ;.; such noblity... And her appearance is cooler not to mention compared to the anime...her transformation is longer.. >> that's sad..;.;

Haruka and Michiru....

Do I even NEED to explain them? >o??

>> now comparing them to PGSM ;.; only complaint I have is...friggn... Luna.. wth...>/ LUNA'S NOT A KID. She's USAGI'S age!!!

RAGH

<<;; And I'd like to have seen what they'd do with Chibiusa, and the rest of the senshi.

V

Which is better, Hotaru in Anime or Hotaru in Manga? emo  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:34 am
^ You beet me!! Crazy... well i liked what I said before so I'm also answering it too!! *Dragon's are EVERYWHERE now... they are slowly taking over the world, like iPods*

<> I like Hotaru in the Manga totally more, she looks more in pain so she has an excuse to be all "Ow, my body hurts" instead of the anime where honestly she looks fine- a little pail but other than when she's all Mistress 9- fine. Also i loved in the manga how Mistress 9 tries cutting her hair "Cruddy hair, I cut and I cut and it keeps growing back" I laughed because could you imagine how much Urbal Essence shampoo that woman goes through!?
*I like all 3 actually, just depends on my mood, and since I'm a Gemini my mood changes like every 5.3 seconds! I like the anime because it's clean cut drawing (well, I guess all anime is that) but if I need to waist time I'll sit down and watch a couple of my favorites- plus I love the voices (Japanese of course) Usagi sounds whiney but soooo cute also. The Live Action is like Japanese 'Day's of Our Lives' meets Power Rangers- its funny and I like the plot line through out the series. The Manga is awesome because its an amazing story and I can bring it with me everywhere I go! I have 18 wonderful volumes to choose from and each has its own exciting points and funny lines so when I'm on the monorail or waiting in a hospital my faithful Manga will always be found by my side!!*

v Do you Know about Sailor V's past? (I do)  

User_8572

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:13 pm
^ I know youuuu

<> I have the Manga! So I shall soon know it all! Mwahahahaha -coughs- ha...

V Out of the DUBBED version of Sailor Moon, which voice was your favorite?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:30 pm
^ *keeps poking the ipod-like dragon*

<> Usagi's first season and second season voice. It FITS her. After that her voice is shot to hell.

Chibiusa's too.

I liked all of Mamoru's voices. >> Especially season one. *le sigh* He sounded older but..ooooh so coool.

V What's the BEST part about the Manga in SuperS and Stars that you LOVE? (if you read it...anime if you haven't)  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:27 pm
^ Oh so dark... yet oh so blue!

<> What's not to love? O.o I love the inscence burner from Stars... it was so pretty! ^_^ And how Seiya looked when singing on the roof.... and come on it's Sailor Moon everything is the BEST!

v Worst Sailor Moon related fear?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:21 pm
^ Yay! Long time no see!!

<> That the person I was dating breaks up with me 'just because' like how Mamoru did with Usagi in R, so sad... I hope that never happens to- Oh wait, it DID happen to me, and he left me the day before Valentines day- Rude!

v Worst SM epiosde that you can remember... I'd have to say the one in SM R where Usagi and Mamoru had to babysit that red head and they made him talk like an older man making fun of the two- sure we got to see Ann get throw-up on and Mamoru's crazy baby faces but I was mostly board.  

User_8572

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:21 am
^ Bunnyyy eearrssss -flip-

<> How could you hate that episodes? Its so cute! I loved it to death. Them working together, was just so cute. And then Usagi saying "She has a weewee!" lol. So funny. Um, I would have to say that the episodes that I think is the worst is the last episode of season r. When they are talking about the upcoming season... It just bored me to no end. I was halfway with the japanese version then just took it out and put in S... So icky x.o

V What is your favorite episode? (Probably already asked, running out of questions.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:51 am
^ I agree about that 'special' episode... they should've just skipped it and ended on 88 epiosdes in R

<> My ALL TIME FAVORITE episode was episode 44- It was the one where all 5 senshi travel back in time to the moon kingdom and they get to see what happened to the Silver Millennium!!! I loved that last Kiss Serenity gave to Endymion!!!!!!!!! I love that one the most

v What is YOUR fav. episode??  

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:35 pm
^ Long lost half-siblings? *Must be the blue hair... >>;;?*

<.> My Ultimate favorites are in the first Half of second season where Mamoru gets his memories back and he's getting blown up to hell and everything protecting SailorMoon even though he's magically weak.

And my other is in Season One when he's pretty much toturing Sailor Moon *sighs..oh..I love my evil guys.*

Though..the one that REALLY made me cry was Nehellenia's story. The begining of Stars. ;.; *symptathizes with her too much. ToT*

And when Mamoru dies...every time...teary..eyed me.

V

Out of all the costumes of the Good Guys (starlights not included). Which one is more likely the most USEFUL and BEST to wear in combat? (Personally, I think Tuxie minus hat and cape would be more useful. Just because the guy doesn't worry about too may scratches and crap that a mini skirt wouldn't protect you in...but...that's me...and I'm asking.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:01 pm
^I have that baaaaggggggg 3nodding

<> I would have to say Tuxy does just minus the cape. Though I bet it is quite hot in the summer time! lol

V If you could have one of the senshi's hairstyle, who would you have and why?  

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:12 am
Kawaki
^ I agree about that 'special' episode... they should've just skipped it and ended on 88 epiosdes in R

<> My ALL TIME FAVORITE episode was episode 44- It was the one where all 5 senshi travel back in time to the moon kingdom and they get to see what happened to the Silver Millennium!!! I loved that last Kiss Serenity gave to Endymion!!!!!!!!! I love that one the most

v What is YOUR fav. episode??

OMG! that's my favorite episode too!!!! AH!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart

ok, i'm done, sorry for inturupting the game.... redface .....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:20 am
MikiSohma
^I have that baaaaggggggg 3nodding

<> I would have to say Tuxy does just minus the cape. Though I bet it is quite hot in the summer time! lol

V If you could have one of the senshi's hairstyle, who would you have and why?

^ we've got matching yetis heart

<> hm....Sailor Ceres...i just love the bows and loops and other crazy things it does, plus it's friggin pink! heart

V with all the rumors about "sailor moon manga coming back to america" flying around and lots of people arguing if it's being published by Tokyopop again (because it was theirs first) or Del Rey (because they have a contract with Kodansha)

I personally hope (if it's true) it gets published by Del Rey, because they have better translations and TP is starting to get a little commercial with thier manga (like sticking their logo and original graphics all over the book covers)

which one would u root for?  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:47 am
^ We do have matching Yetis! They just so cute x.o

<> Well, I do like Tokyopop but Del Ray I would like. Why? Because I enjoy reading other companies other than TP. So Del Ray smile

V When did you find out that Haruka and Michiru were actually lovers and not cousins?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:10 am
^My character's daughter has a yeti his name is Seth >3

<.> Well, I figured it out mostly on my own. More like 'Well if they're Cousins....then they must be kissing cousins at that!' That and I read too many sites on it so...yes...D: not cousins.

V How do you think has the most useless Powers among the Solar Senshi (Ie Sol Senshi/Outers-Inners) in Anime?

Personally I think it's Saturn. I mean really, Only attack she has within the Anime (Such as Silence Glaive Surpise)...Kills not only you..but her too.

Sure that's an uber cool power...but...that means she jumps the gun a lot and unless you're willing to die too (like...seriously die) then it might be useful. And then she's reborn...(this would be the third time since she DID 'die' in Stars and was brought back) only this rebirth would probably turn her BACK into an infant.

<.> geeze...it must be tedious to relearn everything again. I mean, sure, Tuxie ain't no big flashy power D:~ but...at least he can reuse things over and over again and NOT die.

(At least in the Manga Sailor Saturn has like...three powers. Silent Wall-Blockage, Silence Glaive Surprise- D: not sucidal attack , Death Reborn Revolution- THAT'S the if I'm going to go down I'm taken EVERYTHING WITH ME attack).  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Crazy Anime Lover

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:24 am
Luamervara
^My character's daughter has a yeti his name is Seth >3

<.> Well, I figured it out mostly on my own. More like 'Well if they're Cousins....then they must be kissing cousins at that!' That and I read too many sites on it so...yes...D: not cousins.

V How do you think has the most useless Powers among the Solar Senshi (Ie Sol Senshi/Outers-Inners) in Anime?

Personally I think it's Saturn. I mean really, Only attack she has within the Anime (Such as Silence Glaive Surpise)...Kills not only you..but her too.

Sure that's an uber cool power...but...that means she jumps the gun a lot and unless you're willing to die too (like...seriously die) then it might be useful. And then she's reborn...(this would be the third time since she DID 'die' in Stars and was brought back) only this rebirth would probably turn her BACK into an infant.

<.> geeze...it must be tedious to relearn everything again. I mean, sure, Tuxie ain't no big flashy power D:~ but...at least he can reuse things over and over again and NOT die.

(At least in the Manga Sailor Saturn has like...three powers. Silent Wall-Blockage, Silence Glaive Surprise- D: not sucidal attack , Death Reborn Revolution- THAT'S the if I'm going to go down I'm taken EVERYTHING WITH ME attack).

^ I like ur slipers 4laugh exclaim

<> Yeah, i agree 3nodding exclaim It would be between THAT, or Mercury's 'Bubble Blast' 3nodding exclaim U know Y question question question She dousnt even USE it anymore exclaim She only used it like in the 1ST series 3nodding exclaim And all it DID ANYWAY was fog a place up 3nodding exclaim

V If only 1 charecter had to remain, wich 1 would it be and y question [I hope u pick the 1 I pick]  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games