Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Sharingan or Byakugan? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you prefer?
  Sharingan
  Byaakugan
View Results

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:18 pm
nay i'm way behind the series ... crying ..i no longer have disk space to download. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:30 am
Jiraiya_Sannin
Byakugan is my favorite, it looks cool and the abilities it comes with......if Neji hits Sasuke and blocks his Chakra then well........you'll know who'll win!!!! ninja

But there's always Taijutsu! Remember Sasuke's first fight in the third part of the exam? He couldn't use Chakra because of the curse seal, so he used Taijutsu instead.  

Shakira_Ninja_Underground

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:20 pm
correct. though you have the sharingan or byaakugan you still need other ninja abilities to be able to use the full potential of their powers. and i believe a ninja shouldn't rely too much on these two (or bloodline inherited abilities for that matter).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:45 pm
xMArion
..i remember somewhere in the series saying: Hyuuga clan is the number one clan of Konoha .. (during the fight of naruto and Neji) .. how come Uchija is more famous than Hyuga...

..who'd be on the top (granting that Uchiha clan is still in full count)

..also which one is more powerful : the Sharingan or Byakugan

Sharingan can:
- copy jutsu
- drive u nuts just by looking you in the eye *hehe*
- if you know of others, please let us know

Byakugan can:
- see critical chakra paths
- (read mind?) ..insights
- if you know of others, please let us know

Add'l: Is Kakashi from the same advanced bloodline as Sasuke? *How come he only has one Sharingan*
sharingan can copy and maybe even kill by looking in the eye but you forgot about the move prediction technique and that it doesnt just copy jutsu, the user MASTERS the jutsu instantly (like when sasuke sparred w/ lee and learned the lotus technique or when kakashi learned mizu bunshin from zabuza)
byakugan can see thru stuff can see the "inner coils" system can see things that the "naked" eye cant normally see and yes, it almost has 360' vision except for a blind spot on the user's back. kakashi got his sharingan by examining the dead body of an uchiha (see volume 2 for explanation) and the only reason why hyuuga is more powerful than uchiha is because there are only two living members of the uchiha clan (but i think itachi could take on all of the hyuuga)  

the_fourth_hokage

the_fourth_hokage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:47 pm
xMArion
correct. though you have the sharingan or byaakugan you still need other ninja abilities to be able to use the full potential of their powers. and i believe a ninja shouldn't rely too much on these two (or bloodline inherited abilities for that matter).
but what about abilities like haku's ice mirrors?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:57 pm
Sharingan hands down.  

Zao42

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:56 am
the_fourth_hokage
xMArion
but what about abilities like haku's ice mirrors?

.. there's no exception(?) to that .. even haku's ice mirrors has a weakness, he can only operate inside and he can't possibly monitor all of the things that comes his way from the outside (or the back of the mirror).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:15 pm
the_fourth_hokage
xMArion
kakashi got his sharingan by examining the dead body of an uchiha (see volume 2 for explanation)

No... Kakashi got his eye because SPOILER: his best friend Obito was an Uchiha, and when he died, he gave him his eye that hadn't been crushed by a rock. ...End.

Captain Verd

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:43 pm
xMArion
kakashi got his sharingan by examining the dead body of an uchiha (see volume 2 for explanation)

hmm... i don't remember saying this.. in fact i didn't know how kakashi got his sharingan..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:54 pm
Captain Verd
the_fourth_hokage
xMArion

No... Kakashi got his eye because SPOILER: his best friend Obito was an Uchiha, and when he died, he gave him his eye that hadn't been crushed by a rock. ...End.
ok how? (pm me...)

the_fourth_hokage

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:11 am
If you highlight the white text after SPOILER, it tells you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:39 pm
I think the sharingan is better! It seems that is superior to the bAYAKUGAN..  

Lord_Keith

Kinomoto975

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:04 pm
I think they r both cool^^ lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:59 am
.The Byakugan allows its bearer to do a wide variety of things with their vision. It gives them perfect vision for one hundred meters straight, allowing them to see through obstacles as well.Can see tentsus.It won't waste your chakra.

The Sharingan grants its bearer utter immunity to most Genjutsu, and the ability to copy Ninjutsu, and follow Taijutsu. It is said that the Sharingan can find its roots in the Byakugan. But it takes chakra to keep it on.

I don't either one is better than other, it depents user...But I like personally more Byakugan

(I read something first pages something about seeing mind...I haven't never heard that you could see in mind with either techniques. Some one must have mixed something up...)  

Varkyl

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:55 am
I think they meant because the Sharingan can copy techniques, like mind reading... only not.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff