Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:54 am
The young man spoke "My name is Izanagi and this is my wife Izanami. And to you Joseph, we are Adam and Eve. We were diefied long ago and-"
"And if you keep talking like that, they'll die of boredom. Anyway, ignore him." The young woman waved her hand dismisively. "Let's go somewhere more secluded and we'll explain.

Seto was absolutely sure he'd gone insane. If he hadn't, he had to review what he knew about Shinto. Izanami shouldn't have been with Izanagi, they seperated the world of the living and the dead... He followed along anyway.

"Yes Seto, we know. We wouldn't noramally be together but the world is threatened by your invention. You were controlled while you made it by a malevolent bodhisattva because you left your mind unguarded. It has followed you for many years. It is called Susanowo, but you Joseph, would know it as Loki or Set." Izanagi explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:57 am
Mokuba followed as well trying to make things clear to himself. " Soo..your saying my brother was taken over by some spirit? " He asked the two trying to make it more simple so he'd understand everything that was going on.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:02 pm
"Not exactly. He's always had it in him. He's named after it after all, we just wanted to make sure it was him. He wouldn't notice, but you might Mokuba, weird things happen when he's around don't they? And if he's overtly angry there's a thunderstorm isn't there?" Izanami tried to clarify Izanagi.

'Not another one...' Seto thought discontentedly shifting on his kitten feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:26 pm
Mokuba thought for a second," Yeah..that does happen every now and again. Guess I never really thought about it until now." Mokuba replied. Though he was still confused, he wondered what kind of danger the invention was putting the world in.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:29 pm
"Well, when Susanowo got out of hand, we sealed his more dangerous powers. He's been getting reincarnated as a human for a while now, and but now that he's back in Japan and has created a device that operates like his powers used to, we're in trouble." Izanami explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:34 pm
" So what are we gonna do about it? I mean, if were like this." Mokuba said looking down at his long furry body." Do we have to wait til the machine acts up again to turn us back?" Mokuba asked.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:11 pm
"Uh, we're gods remember? Man you guys are a dense bunch... What do you think we're going to have to do about it?" Izanami rolled her eyes causing the mask's surface to move.
"We've come to a decision and Susanowo is too dangerous to exist." Izanagi looked down at Seto in a way that caused the kitten to recoil.

"No way..." Joey trailled off, catching on to what was meant.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:16 pm
Mokuba understood what they were trying to say, " You better not lay a hand on my brother! I dont care if you are gods! I wont let you hurt him, you'll just have to find another way to stop him." Mokuba shouted standing by his brother letting his haired stand on end and his teeth show.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:30 pm
"We hardly need to touch him to remove him. We'll simply remove him from existance." Izanagi said.

Meanwhile Anzu had snuck back into the mansion. Being a bunny had it's perks. She made her way to the lab and pressed the button again, immediatly feeling as though she had been struck by lightning.

The same feeling struck Seto-tachi and they were transformed again. All seemed well again. Yugi was himself, with Yami in the puzzle, Joey had nothing but a lingering craving for hotdogs, and Anzu had been returned by a highly annoyed Izanagi.
"Look what you've done foolish girl. Now it must be your hand that weilds the weapon that kills him." Izanagi glared at her.
"Kill? Kill Kaiba-kun? No!" She didn't even flinch under his glare.
"Oh and why not?" Seto's voice had changed and taken a strange quality.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:51 pm
Mokuba still gave a death glare to anyone who dared to touch his Nii-sama. Even if they didnt lay a hand on him, he wasnt gonna let them wipe his brother out. Not while he was still alive, but he waited to see if theyd even try to hurt his brother. 'Though I'm sure my Onii-sama could kick their asses if he needed to, I'll be here just in case.' Mokuba thought to himself ready for a fight.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:59 pm
Izanami snapped her fingers, annoyed that her brother-husband was taking so long and Seto... disappeared... "There. Problem solved. Now let's go."
"Izanami, do you know what that will do?" Izanagi sighed. "Well, I suppose we can hardly avoid it... but if they remember anything..."

"Anything about what?" Joey asked. "The fact that Kaiba just disappeared cause that chick just snapped her fingers?"

"Ya, bring Kaiba-kun back!" Anzu glared angrily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:04 pm
Mokubas eyes grew wide and filled with tears" Seto..YOU ASSHOLES!! BRING MY BROTHER BACK RIGHT NOW!!!" Mokuba shouted to them letting the tears fall from his face. Mokuba started shouting all the curse words he learned from Seto at them as he cried harder." Bring him back!!!" Mokuba shouted running to them gonna try with all his will to hurt them.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:17 pm
"Don't worry. You won't even remember him." Izanami rolled her eyes and caught Mokuba up in her arms, allowing her natural chill to paralyze him before setting him down gently. "See, we're going to rearrange a few things about the world so just wait okay?"
Izanagi clapped his hands twice ((and images of the Clapper ads danced in my head...)) and there was a flash.

((And here's what changed. Seto no longer exists, nor did he ever in Japan, thus Mokuba is an only child. Extrapolate away. Oh, and Solid Vision (Seto's hologram system) also doesn't exist, because he never invented it. It's kind of like that movie with the guy and the Christmas angel, It's a wonderful life or something like that...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:20 pm
(( crying soo sad))

Mokubas eyes widend as the flash went through his mind. All the images and memories were in front of him. And one by one all of them started to vanish." No..Seto!! Come back! dont leave me!! Setooo...dont..go....brother.." he shouted and drifted as his memories were drained from him. He opened his eyes and felt confused," Uh..whats going on? " Mokuba asked aloud looking around.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:01 am
Everyone had been returned to their respective places. Joey to his appartment, Yugi to his house and Anzu to hers, Mokuba to the orphanage near Joey's building and Seto... Seto was trying to get his brother to notice him, rather than treating the Mutt just like him.
So far he had tried everything, but nothing was working and those brat kids that he beat up for his brother were still picking on him and that annoyed him so much.

Joey meanwhile, looked out the window and noticed that kid with the long hair getting picked on again. That always pissed him off so he went down to do something about it. The fence had a hole and the nuns were never down this way, so he cussed the little brats out and scared them off.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games