Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:09 am
<"Oh, crap! I woke him up!>" Honda said stepping away softly when Malik had turned. ((Aye, and I'm doing yardwork. [thats why I'm returning your PMs in such an odd fashion. xp sweatdrop ]))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:16 am
(it's okay, I'm looking forward to them, but I have this other account online also so it's no big deal)

Malik hummed a bit, and then sat up.
He still had his eyes closed, because he was afraid to wake up next to his father as happened to him before.
He hated his father, and thinking of him made his face stretch out in the Yami-way again ^^
He just sat there, eyes closed, sheets up to his waist, waiting for anything to happen.

(BTW everyone, how do you see Malik? I see him as a psychotic cute guy. He has weird naive things, but is into bondage and such ^^; wink  

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:31 am
I love Malik! He seems to be the most realistic for me. I've done extensive thoughts on his disposition(s) one night before sleeping. xd

((I see Malik as a person who was subjucted to a horrible experience as a child and thus has lasting trauma. Because of said trauma, he tries his hardest to prove himself right---he does this by basically turning his back on his familly and dilliberately going against their wishes. Kinda like a normal teenager, but more severe. Also because of this trauma, he developed a multiple personality disorder. (Many people think that there is a YamiMalik. This isn't so, and there is evidence in the fact that he takes the millenium rod AFTER the other is introduced.
As far as Yaoi goes, I suppose that I see him kinda kinky... but more as a gentle lover, because of the trauma he experienced as a boy. I see his other personality to be very into bondage. He would probably like to play the role of "Master" in a S&M relationship.))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:34 am
Honda froze in the position he was in. Malik was sitting straight up, but he didn't appear to see him. ((I g2g))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:52 am
( crying )
Miss Chloie
Honda froze in the position he was in. Malik was sitting straight up, but he didn't appear to see him. ((I g2g))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:38 pm
Surely, if Malik had opened his eyes, he would see Honda standing there, gaping at the sudden movement. He quickly turned his back and tried tip-toeing away before malik opened his eyes.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:42 pm
Set0Kaiba
Duke was surprised, since Joey was the one starting.
"You can't what?" he asked.
He wasn't embarrassed or anything, since he had enough girls.
It was time for a boy, he figured.
And now I finally found one, he doesn't want to
"Hey, it's alright.. We could sneak out like Kaiba and Yami, if that's your problem" Duke said winking.

"It's just... I'm kinda nervous... I've never... been with anybody before. Ever." Joey's ears were burning, and he was hoping Duke wouldn't laugh at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:24 am
"So you're afraid you'll make a mistake, right? Well, if that's all, there's no problem, really.
I have enough experience for the both of us, and I don't mind any mistakes you make. I couldn't think of anything fatal to happen, so don't worry." Duke said. "I'll teach you..." he added, smirking. He sat on all fours, leaned over to Joey and kissed him on the mouth, using his left hand to stroke Joey's neck

Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:36 am
Malik peeked between his eye lashes, and saw Honda sneek away.
"Hey, you!" he said pretty commanding "where is this?"

((It's weird.. I thought Honda was somewhere else with Bakura. I forgot he wasn't sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:53 am
[[ xd ]]
Honda stopped in his tracks, a little dismayed that Malik had caught him, and he hadn't gotten away before waking him. Now, he might know that he was the one who tucked him in--and guys like himself don't tuck people in...

But just to make sure, Honda turned to Malik and pointed to himself, as if to say, "Who, me? He decided to forgive any tone that Malik used-- <"They must have got him pretty hard for him to get here without a fight..."> Thinking this brought him back to Malik's question, <"Where IS 'here,' anyways?">

"As far as I can tell," he said, "you're in a bedroom of sorts; and the bedroom of sorts is in a mansion of sorts..." He cursed himself for sounding like an idiot, "As for actual location?" he paused, "I'm not entirely sure..."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:04 am
Malik nodded in a understanding way, before he lay down on his side again.
"Come over here" he said, sounding emotionless.
He just had a bad dream, and was a little confuzed by that.
"I'm cold, come lay next to me"
( Since Malik had this lack of friends, he doesn't know that asking something like that from somebody isn't right. He is used to waking up next to his family, and doesn't see any harm in laying in the same bed as Honda)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:13 am
(( *shrugs* Sure. G'Morn, by the way. I didn't think that you would be online at this hour. blaugh ))

Honda hesitated, trying to figure out Malik's motives. He seemed to be confused, if not vacant, though. Honda decided that he had nothing else to do, so he sat on the side of the bed and glanced at the boy next to him. (because, I read somewhere that Malik is really like, 16 or 17. It seems odd, because in the anime, you'd guess that he was more.. but... whatever... *shrugs again*)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:15 am
(time difference: It's 2.15 pm here)
Malik put a hand on Honda's shoulder, and lay him down on the bed.
Then, he clinged to him, placed his head on Honda's chest and closed his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:19 am
(Yami and Seto are still in the storage whee )  

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:26 am
(Yes, I know! XD I was thinking about them when I logged in this morning. XD Oh well, at least they can spend time together, eh? XP )

Honda felt tense when he was layed down by Malik, and was even more so when Malik rested his head on his chest. He didn't know Malik that well--and he didn't trust him as much as one of his close friends. He felt obligated, however, to make sure that he was alright.

"Er...are you...is everything...okay?" he asked.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games