Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Yume Ranpu Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:32 pm
Shizume stared at him for a while, "C'mon stop lieing." she said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:42 am
Sabrina saw Yoshi clutch his stomach in pain.
"Yoshi! You ok??" Sabrina said in concern, kneeling by him.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:37 am
"He won't talk..." Shizume said in a sad voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:08 pm
"Seriously," Yoshi said. "I'm fine. I promise. It just a... Well, I guess you could say inner conflict, so to speak. Nothing you need to worry about."  

Trowa The Fearless

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:58 pm
Sabrina smiled at him.
"That's good...wait inner conflict? Aw...nevermind..." Sabrina sighed and leaned forward kissing Yoshi's forehead, she jumped up and ran behind Shizume, laughing at Yoshi's shock face.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:34 am
Shizume giggled lightly, "Inner conflict between what?" she asked a bit confussed. She new what it is but doesn't now how to stop it.  

Itachi Girl5

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:51 pm
"Like I said," Yoshi said quickly, "Nothing you need to worry about."
He knew it was only a matter of time before Sabrina and Shizume found out, but he wanted to delay it as much as possible. After all, Yoshi thought, it's just a demon. It poses no threat to anyone.
"Yoshi-san," Makoto said, "Just tell them. Friends don't keep secrets from each other. They'll find out anyway."
"Fine. About seventeen years ago, a wolf demon attacked a nearby village. An unknown shinobi sacrificed himself in order to seal a demon within a small child: me. Nobody knew about it, except for me, the demon, and that brave shinobi. It was a closely guarded secret. I only found out when the demon talked to me. It said 'Don't worry. I won't harm anyone.' When that happened, I knew that nobody should know about it. You two, however, have proven to be good enough friends that I could trust you with this secret."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:02 pm
Sabrina listened intently to Yoshi's story.
"Does...it hurt...you, Yoshi?" Sabrina asked sadly.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:43 am
((Aww crap I guess I have to change my demon...))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:40 am
"Not often," Yoshi said. "And when it does, it's fairly tolerable. I'm lucky nobody else knows about it. Otherwise, I would be all alone, and that's herdly the case." He smiled.  

Trowa The Fearless

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:50 pm
"Trust me your not the only one here with something like that." Shizume said with a small smile. "Please keep this a secret but I have a dog demon."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:48 pm
Sabrina looked at the two of them.
"Why do I feel...out of the circle...so to speak." Sabrina laughed softly and then lowered her voice, "I have no special powers...no demon. I guess you guys would tell me to be--happy I don't have one...I guess sometimes--I want to be different. I don't want a ordinary life...a easy life..."

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:59 am
"Don't worry about it so much Sabrina-chan." Shizume said. "Hey Sabrina what ement are you best at?" she asked curiosly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:52 pm
"You needn't feel out of the loop," Yoshi said. "Besides, everyone's unique."
Yoshi walked over to Sabrina and wrappped her in a big embrace. He lowered his voice and whispered, "Remember: just because you have no demon within you, it doesn't mean I don't love you."
{God, yoshi is so lovey-dovey. It makes me wish he was a real person so I could kill him. rofl }  

Trowa The Fearless

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:08 pm
Shizume giggled, Ever since yesterdau ther have been all lovey-dovey is kinda weird, Shizume thought with a giggle. "Just don't kiss in front of me." she with a teasing tone.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games