Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

Anime476Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:51 pm
hello peoples  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:20 pm
Hey I joined a few days ago. I'm 17 and I uh..............like Naruto hehehe. Yeah I'll just hang around I guess. >.>
Naruto Knowledge: Up to episode 108 right now(the most recent one released) and I read ahead sometimes in the manga. xp  

Sadistic Doc

anime_merrick

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:59 pm
Alias: Merrick
Naruto Knowledge: All current chapters from the manga and all current episodes from the anime.
Favorite Character: Shikamaru
Anything Else: Getting a direct hit from a friend's Sennen Goroshi (Thousand Years of Pain) is quite painful. Counter it with the Don't Let Your Guard Down no Jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:11 pm
Sadistic Doc
Hey I joined a few days ago. I'm 17 and I uh..............like Naruto hehehe. Yeah I'll just hang around I guess. >.>
Naruto Knowledge: Up to episode 108 right now(the most recent one released) and I read ahead sometimes in the manga. xp

I luv Naruto too lol, welcome!  

Anime476Lover

DragonOfDoom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:25 pm
For all purposes I'm known as the Dragon0fDoom.
I've read all the chapters of the Naruto Manga.
My Favorite characters are Chouji and Kankurou.

Yeah thats about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:42 pm
Alias of choice: Nat
Naruto Knowledge: I'v seen all the curent anime and read all the curent manga
Favorite character(s): Shikamaru, Jiriya, and Garra
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm really bad at spelling sweatdrop , I know a little Japanese, and I love cosplaying ^_^  

Chibii Kyuketsuki

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:47 pm
Welcome all ya new peeps!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:43 pm
Alias of choice: Azumi-Sempai/azumi/Diane(real name)
Naruto Knowledge: ive seen only the 1st five episodes..
Favorite character(s): Naruto,Sasuke,Kakashi
Anything else you'd like to share: I love anime,and in this case ive gotten hooked on naruto..its awesome i can see why so many people like it, hehe.
It rocks!!! heart whee  

SQEEEE GURL

- Shikyo - Ketsueki -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:33 pm
Alias of choice: Kat/Ayame
Naruto Knowledge: I read a part of the English version manga, and I'm trying to download the anime... so... not much.
Favorite character(s): Naruto... and... Gaara...
Anything else you'd like to share: I like Shaman King. I recently got obsessed with Naruto because... of... all the good fan fictions out there. n.n  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:30 am
heart A bit about myself: heart

Alias of choice:Arwym/Holy Dragon Knight/ Zakurah/ Fox Ninja girl xd

Naruto Knowledge:Well, I met Naruto thanks to Shonen Jump magazine! I started to read the manga and I came to love it! I like the style, the story, everything! So I have about 2 years liking Naruto, and every day I like it more. In the anime, I am in the episode 67. I am looking for a site in which I can read the manga episodes (SJ magazine is too slow). 3nodding

Favorite character(s):Until know, Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, and Rock Lee! I really like all of them. The personalities, all of them, are ver interesting. I need to know more about there rest to decide who I really like most. blaugh

Anything else you'd like to share: sweatdrop Well, I have lots of hobbies, but what I like more is Manga, Anime, Final Fantasy, Fantasy books and video games. My fav. video games are the RPGs. Most of the games I play are RPGs. I love the internet and specially message boards. This is my favorite. I play Final Fantasy XI so much that sometimes I don't use the internet in days, maybe weeks. LOL. heart

~Nice to meet you, everyone!~ biggrin  

Haruno[Sakura]

GwydionAE

Antique Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:35 am
Alias of choice: Gwydion (or Gwydo, Gwydi, Gwyd...)

Age: 21 (I feel old sweatdrop oh, and I'm a female, btw)
Naruto Knowledge: Up to date with the Japanese in manga and anime, and have read 1-4 of the SJ manga releases

Favorite character(s): Sasuke is my favorite, though I really like a lot of them (Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru, Gaara, Temari... the list goes on)

Anything else you'd like to share: Some people seem to be talking about cosplay so I'll add to that. I myself have not cosplayed as a Naruto character, though I made my sister a Haku costume (it looked better on her anyway). But yeah, I enjoy making costumes, even if I'm not the one making them. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:45 pm
Alias of choice: Rael
Naruto Knowledge: up to 238 in manga/107 in shows
Favorite character(s): Itachi (pwnz all)/ Jiraya (I'm so much like him it's not even funny)
Anything else you'd like to share: i can make 15 handseals sweatdrop  

Crash the Panda

lotr368

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:10 pm
im kinda new to gaia... so  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:38 pm
Alias of choice: Kiru

Naruto Knowledge: I know a lot....But then I don't... sweatdrop I know the begining, the introduction to Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi but I read it after the fight between Sasuke and...>.>;;;...Zabuza's...Servent...Guy...(DAMN!! Forgot his name!! crying )
Favorite character(s): HATAKE KAKASHI!! He is SOO AAWSOME!! XDD

Anything else you'd like to share: I'm sad to say that I haven't seen the Anime. crying Though I wish it would come to Cartoon Network or something! crying But I read Shonen Jump! which is just as good...I'm sure.  

Royplayer

AIice CulIen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:45 pm
Alias of choice: ?
Naruto Knowledge: just until vol 4 ~-~
Favorite character(s): NARUTO!!!!!!!!! Kakashi
Anything else you'd like to share: I love naruto..... in fact people call me him at school... i sit because i act like him ALOT???  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games