Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:44 pm
he folloed her aliltle but stop mid way "well....cyah then, maybe il see you sometime eles" then he walk the otehr way  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:44 pm
Star saw that everything was fine now. They did not need her help at all. She started to turn away again, knowing it was rude to listen in on people.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:47 pm
slighter
he folloed her aliltle but stop mid way "well....cyah then, maybe il see you sometime eles" then he walk the otehr way
*She stopped and turned his way again and walked towards him* Well... you know you still need protection from your brother,soo...ummm... I'll keep kinda close. but far enough so you don't get hurt again. Is that okay?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:51 pm
Alona
slighter
*She stopped and turned his way again and walked towards him* Well... you know you still need protection from your brother,soo...ummm... I'll keep kinda close. but far enough so you don't get hurt again. Is that okay?
he smiled "oh course...but will i knwo your there"  

Slighter
Captain

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:06 pm
*She smiled back and licked his face* Since your the closest thing I have to family, I have to protect you the best I can!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:10 pm
he smiled and walk away "well thx...but i got to go..this palce is starting to give me the creeps now"  

Slighter
Captain

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:11 pm
*she whined a little* Okay well I'll see you later. * She layed down by a tree and fell asleep* (( got to go, bye))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:58 pm
Heart ran up to the den and placed the pups inside , "you guys go to sleep now, okay" They looked at her with their puppy eyes "Awwww" "Now" She replied and they sniggled up against the wall of the den. when she was sure they were asleep she ran to the forest.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

inu-chick 316

Blessed Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:06 pm
'finally'amber thought 'nows my chance.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:14 pm
Atka sat in the den looking out into the valley it'd been so long since he had seen the only wolf that he could be brave around, the only wolf that he could play and talk with, the only wolf... in his eyes. He sighed as he sat on a ledge. "What has happened?"  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:19 pm
falme woke up just outside the den and walk over to the den carefully not to be seen or attacked  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:59 pm
*she woke up and streched. She looked around, a little confussed. This isn't where I fell alseep... *she growled a little  

Alona

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:37 pm
*she seen everyone was sleeping, you heard your stomache growl and decided to go get something to eat. She walked into the forest looking for something she could get. She was really starving!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:05 pm
*wakes up quickly*((sry i havent been on for so long!!!!! crying im really sry!!!!!))  

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

Alona

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:08 pm
amaroqwolf_sess
*wakes up quickly*((sry i havent been on for so long!!!!! crying im really sry!!!!!))
*walks back to the den with a skinny rabbit in mouth, and sees you* Good morning!  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games