Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
Demon's Lair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:15 am
Sora looked down"It's my brother's..."she said letting a lone tear go down  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:38 pm
Almirrah frowned, remembering the death of her family long ago. She wrapped her long bushy tail over Sora's shoulders, attempting to make her feel better. She wanted to know how Sora's brother had died, but knew that it would hurt her to tell the story.
Instead, she responded, 'Hush now, it shall be alright'.
You are fortunate to have a guardian angel protecting you...

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:01 pm
Sora let Almirrah put her tail around her.......still thinking how her brother died  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:05 pm
To change the feeling of the atmosphere, Almirrah sat up and said, 'How about some of Flame's delightful fish? Perhaps it would make you feel better'. She waited to see if Sora made any reaction to her statement.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:07 pm
Sora looked up at her and smiled"Yes that does sound good"she then smiled and followed Almirrah  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:21 am
Almirrah stopped several feet from the fire and sighed. The light from the flames was burning her eyes and clogging most of her senses. She shook her head and quickly walked forward and retrieved two cooked fish.
'Here, these are for you' she said, leaving the fish by Sora's front paws. 'I've already had my meal...'

applz

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:27 am
*staring at the cieling* I can't move!!! * mouth not moving* stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:29 am
Almirrah looked at Flame, quite confused. 'What's wrong?' she asked, watching him as he stood ((is he standing?)) petrified in place. She laughed to herself a bit, for she found this quite comical.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:10 am
Sora smiled at Almirrah and queitly nibbled on her fish  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:48 am
Almirrah walked over to Flame, sitting next to him. 'Flame?'

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:56 am
Sora looked confused as she watched Flame and Almirrah  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:44 pm
help(laying down)*blood now driping from mouth*  

flame red wolf

applz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:28 pm
((this post is quite strange, and don't feel that Almirrah is that evil. She is not herself once she sees blood... as most vampires))

'Fla-!' Almirrah started, and then her mouth stood still, her eyes widening and fixed on the blood that now began to leak out of Flame's mouth. She stood over him, her face portraying an expression of shock, hunger... and worry. Voices of her kin, and of her inner vampire, began to slur in her mind, growing louder and louder, until they were suddenly muted and so that the echoes of their final words rang in her head: Blood... Blood... feed.....
For a moment she fought with herself, having a sudden urge to attack her dear friend but she forced herself to step back, her eyes still fixed on the blood. She felt her teeth lengthen themselves, until they curved inward to their sharpest end, acting as deadly weapons.
'S-sora...SORA' she called, her voice sounding demonic and threatening. 'Please... m-make it STOP!'
She attempted to shut her eyes, or at least look away... but it seemed as if she was slowly losing all of her control. Panicking she quickly began to formulate a plan to stop herself. The last thing she wished to do was hurt a friend, and she did not want to harm Flame at all. She wished she could just run outside the cave and escape, but it was morning, and the sunlight would burn her to ashes if she dared venture out for a moment. Unable to control herself much longer, she only hoped that Sora would be able to somehow stop her.
'Please help... protect him from me, as well as yourself. I do not wish to hurt you two' she spoke to Sora through her mind.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:37 am
applz
((this post is quite strange, and don't feel that Almirrah is that evil. She is not herself once she sees blood... as most vampires))

'Fla-!' Almirrah started, and then her mouth stood still, her eyes widening and fixed on the blood that now began to leak out of Flame's mouth. She stood over him, her face portraying an expression of shock, hunger... and worry. Voices of her kin, and of her inner vampire, began to slur in her mind, growing louder and louder, until they were suddenly muted and so that the echoes of their final words rang in her head: Blood... Blood... feed.....
For a moment she fought with herself, having a sudden urge to attack her dear friend but she forced herself to step back, her eyes still fixed on the blood. She felt her teeth lengthen themselves, until they curved inward to their sharpest end, acting as deadly weapons.
'S-sora...SORA' she called, her voice sounding demonic and threatening. 'Please... m-make it STOP!'
She attempted to shut her eyes, or at least look away... but it seemed as if she was slowly losing all of her control. Panicking she quickly began to formulate a plan to stop herself. The last thing she wished to do was hurt a friend, and she did not want to harm Flame at all. She wished she could just run outside the cave and escape, but it was morning, and the sunlight would burn her to ashes if she dared venture out for a moment. Unable to control herself much longer, she only hoped that Sora would be able to somehow stop her.
'Please help... protect him from me, as well as yourself. I do not wish to hurt you two' she spoke to Sora through her mind.
at least i can talk *light shield*  

flame red wolf

applz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:17 pm
flame red wolf
applz

at least i can talk *light shield*

((yay!))
The blinding light shot at Almirrah's eyes, blinding her temporarily. Her mind snapped back to normal, but her eyes continued to burn as if turning to ash. 'Ahhhhhh!!!!' she yelled, falling to the ground and rubbing her face into the dirt. She continued to paw madly at her face, feeling it burn and almost even hearing the sizzling sound in her mind. Whispers began to form in her head, eventually shrieking as she currently was.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games