Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:17 pm
wakes up after passing out from the effort of beeing transformed "is there anyone there" he yells in his human form after he yelled he started to swim waiting for someone or something to show up and fight or talk.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:25 pm
Tim_Scoville
an explosion of color appeared inside his mind trying to contact her 'if you can hear me heart i must tell you this is my worst and most terible transformation i only showed this to three people my parents and now you, why i cant speek to you in this form is because you would not understand its language for i invented one for it out of howls but this is thwe real way i communicate in this form' neels in front of heart and carreses the side of her wolven head ' i am sorry i had to show you this but i thought it wise you knew what you were deeling with, i discovered this form in the wildereness of the north it gives you the advantages of both human and wolf species it allowes you to hunt much faster and you thing quiker but there is a draw back you hurt after and while you are in this form so i must transform back i will see you in a moment the water helps the change because intense body heat is generated' walks back to the water and scrambles in to it waiting for the heat to hit him.

Heart could hear him, and she tried to communicate back, " Drave... it is hard for me to understand this..." As he carressed her head she backed away and shook her head fiercly, "No!" I can't..." She said as she ran deeper into the forest. And fell asleep.

When Heart awoke the day she looked around for Drave, but she did not see him.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:11 pm
wakes at the lake wondering where everyone is
howls in his usual likness a deep haunting note, and then lays down by the water watching the fish the bugs and the birds, paying special attention to the buggs  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:50 pm
Heart watched Drave from a tree, her Heart longing for him, but she knew she couldn't let that happen. The thunder rolled as a storm approached, and Heart jumped down from the tree and walked behind Drave towards the den so she could hide from the storm.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:01 pm
lays there not noticing the storm or heart and then it starts to rain.
he gets up and walks to the den through the rain  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:28 am
after heading out of the forest, slighter decidd to stop by the lake and rest at his usual spot underneath the tree, he then stood up and turned into his human form and climbed into the tree and looked around thinking to himself that person...he seems fermiliar he was maybe there for about 30 minute trying to figuer out who he was until he gave up thinking leaned abck against the tree and rested his eye, he was still very aware of his surrounding  

Slighter
Captain

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:44 pm
Heart was hanging out by the lake munching on some rabbit. She was going to take a swim after she finished the rabbit because it was a hot day and she needed to get wet.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:59 pm
Star hid behind a few bushes when she saw Heart. She didn't want her to choke on her rabbit, so waited till Heart was finished with her meal. Star stealthily stalked her from behind and tackled her when she was close enough. "Heart! I missed you! How ya doing?" She grinned as she tried to pin Heart down and licked her muzzle.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:02 pm
Heart rolled from beneath her and wagged her tail, "Hey Star! I'm doing good how bout you? Do you want to go swimming with me?" Heart asked all in one breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:06 pm
Star laughed at how she said that all at once. "Good, good, and YES!" She smirked and ran towards the lake as fast as she could and jumped in, purposely splashing Heart. She quickly swam to the center of the lake so Heart had to swim to get back at her. Star barked at Heart happily and dunked her head and shaking her head as it came back up.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:10 pm
Heart ignored her and jumped into a tree, and she climbed to the highest branch that could hold her and she leaped into the center of the lake yelling "cannonball!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:16 pm
as he barreled twords the lake a wave of leaves and small twigs fell and rose behind him so that they rose above the tree tops and could be seen from milles around. as he was running he jumped from tree to tree and transformed into his most beutifull of his forms a dark brown wolf with redish paws and a small main of tawny colored fur intermingled with white feathures. reaching in front of him with his mind he tryed to contact any that where at the lake. "i am coming is there any one there"  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:20 pm
flame was trying to find star has he got to the lake but he noticed she was gone so he went over under a tree and layed down underneath it  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:26 pm
Heart could smell Drave and she heard his message. She swam out of te lake and shook herself dry before howling of her existance.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:29 pm
slighter noticed flame underneath the same tree he was in and he turned into his wolf form and jump down infront of him and stare at him has he was falling asleep, he felt like killing him on the spot, slighter felt the rage rushing in his body and started to walk closer to him his calws retracting has he was about to do it when he heard heart howl at someone eles "damn, star probably told her and if she sees me doing this it would just make his story more belivable"slighter turned around shook his head in disbelief has he started to run back into the forest  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games