Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Favorite Episodes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:30 am
Sometimes I wish I knew every episode by number. Oh well...

But yeah, that episode with the circus was great. Wait, it was a circus wasn't it? xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:54 pm
it was a circus, a circus in debt to some loan sharks, and that days show would pay it off, Didn't sano end up being fired from the cannon?  

FenRabbit

Abractacus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:22 am
Legendary Zero
it was a circus, a circus in debt to some loan sharks, and that days show would pay it off, Didn't sano end up being fired from the cannon?
lol yaa! I lov that episode it's soo helarious! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:39 pm
Legendary Zero

Nope, in the end Marimo (the girl who does the stunt in the beginning?) is fired from the canon, hits one of the thugs who was trying to run away. If I remember correctly, at the very end, Kenshin and Sano were running away from Kaoru...again for some reason. I don't remember what it was thought.

Kaoru was ringmistress who ends up trying to put her target skills into practice with Sano strapped on a board. Kenshin, introduced as Himura Somenosuke, shows the audience the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu succession techniques, i.e. the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Umbrella Sword Spin, Hiten Mitsurugi Lightning Umbrella...and the funny balancing umbrella on the ball while oroing technique whee  

Misao-hime

Inugome3000

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:28 pm
My favorite is the one where Kenshin smacks Konryu Taketa in the face w/ the flat of his blade. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:12 pm
I haven't finished watching RK, but

"Fight under the moonlight, save the one I love" is one of my favorites
I dunno the title for it but, when Kenshin tells Kaoru he's leaving and gives her thanks and a hug is another...
And the Shishio fight. 3nodding  

Tsumirei

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:08 pm
After the Kyoto Arc and where Shishio and all his cronies exit the scene there comes other villians. My favorite has to be the artist. His name Ryunoske. His mission. To capture Koaru, his inspiration, her true self on canvas. The bet. To be able to hit Kenshin at least once between sunrise and sunset. Lmfao. Omg. It was hilarious. Though I don't see why wasps were such a serious problem back then...Kenshin broke out his Earth Dragon technique to use on them. Those must be some pesky wasps. Lolz.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:47 am
Miwaslover
After the Kyoto Arc and where Shishio and all his cronies exit the scene there comes other villians. My favorite has to be the artist. His name Ryunoske. His mission. To capture Koaru, his inspiration, her true self on canvas. The bet. To be able to hit Kenshin at least once between sunrise and sunset. Lmfao. Omg. It was hilarious. Though I don't see why wasps were such a serious problem back then...Kenshin broke out his Earth Dragon technique to use on them. Those must be some pesky wasps. Lolz.

i didn't see that one...the very last episode i saw was the one when they all return from Kyoto.  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:17 am
I don't remember that one either. I can't remember wich was the last episode I saw either. Damn CNLA for taking RK off the line up! stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:36 pm
Misao-sama
Legendary Zero
Episode 17 - Blast to Your Dream. The Adventure of Marimo the Flying Bullet, this is by all means the best episode..why, Hiten-Mitsirugi Umbella Style!

Lol! Kenshin abandoned Sano when Kaoru was practicing with targets... whee
Lol, who would blame him? xd Hehe, and I like the Sake Song... :p  

Sephiralen

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:24 pm
Sake Song? Funny that I don't remember that... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:47 pm
My fav episode was Episode 55 - Tragedy in the storms. Soujiro's past.

so sad, crying yet exciting to see who would win the Shukuchi or Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu.

It also explains so much to me why Soujiro is who he is.

blaugh  

Soujiro_Weiss666

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:35 pm
Soujiro_Weiss666
My fav episode was Episode 55 - Tragedy in the storms. Soujiro's past.

so sad, crying yet exciting to see who would win the Shukuchi or Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu.

It also explains so much to me why Soujiro is who he is.

blaugh

Isn't he such a bunny?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:05 pm
One of my favorite episodes would have to be in the Raijuta Arc... The Hot Springs Eppie!

Yahiko: "Too bad there's nothing to look at here..."
Sano: "Except two ugly..."

WHAM! Megumi and Karou kick their butts!

But my favorite episode of all time has to be Kenshin VS. Shishio. Kenshin believes in protecting his friends and defending nature, while Shishio wants to take over Japan and industrialize it completely... Two polar opposites... That's scary... eek  

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:20 pm
Kuritomo Hikari
One of my favorite episodes would have to be in the Raijuta Arc... The Hot Springs Eppie!

Yahiko: "Too bad there's nothing to look at here..."
Sano: "Except two ugly..."

WHAM! Megumi and Karou kick their butts!

But my favorite episode of all time has to be Kenshin VS. Shishio. Kenshin believes in protecting his friends and defending nature, while Shishio wants to take over Japan and industrialize it completely... Two polar opposites... That's scary... eek

Hot springs are fun to bathe in!
Kenshin is always defending people but he can such an idiot sometimes. I can totally understand why Kaoru gets frustrated all the time.
Scary? I personally think the fight between Saitoh and Kenshin was scarier, especially Saitoh's face. So intense...  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff