Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Will you dress your children gothic? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, would you?
  Yea, it'd be cute.
  Probly not.
  I'm open to it, I guess
View Results

Oni-taku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:02 pm
mm that would be nice  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:11 am
I probably would without even thinking.
The whole habit of buying band mech. would just be extended.
Then again, I do love cute little baby clothes.
It'd be a mix of clothes, I guess. Meh kids not getting out of
the embrassing sundress/sunpants outfit pictures the rest of
us suffered through. Later they can choose what they wish to be.  

X__Dancing-Corpse

Jigoku_Shoujo1348

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:16 am
Only if they want to  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:28 am
i would because i wouldn't want to embrass them in dress or suits or whatever like i had to go through. that was embrassing redface but when they got older i wouldn't care what they dressed like.  

xoxoChipmunkey

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:15 am
A_Broken_Melody
Only if they want to

I feel the same way you do...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:35 pm
well if i ever WANT to have kids i would dress them like they want if they want to be goth then i would dress them like that. I always hated the way my family dressed me when i was little because they always dressed me if stuff i didn't like so i will not do that to my kids.  

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Im Deceased

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:57 pm
lol ya probly
but if they dident like it I wouldent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:13 am
I'd like to say I wouldn't pick gothic clothes for my children...I mean...having a gothic child and being a goth's mother: That would be drop-dead awesome. XD However, knowing me and since I'm planning on having the astrological match, it would be confusing if my child wasn't interested in the gothic style. If you aren't familiar with astrology; I was originally going to leave you all in suspense, but then I figured no one here would actually care what I meant; I'm a Taurus. Astrology says my astrological match would be a Scorpio and I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of this guild were Scorpios; not saying they are, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was so. XD! In fact, any astrological sign is just as likely to be goth as any other ones, but Scorpios are famous for their "dark" nature.

So, yea...if my child didn't enjoy the dark at least a LITTLE by the time she reached...say, 12 or 13 at the latest, because that's probably when I became interested, I'd be highly surprised. Although, in general, I wouldn't mind what my child wore as long as she didn't dress up as some prostitute. I am not having a whore in the family. I'm not normally the type to destroy a person's "freedom," but if her nature is that of some girl who cannot control her lusts, then by all means...she'll have to be barred down and disciplined strongly. [I must say that I probably get this trait from my dad, who is a Capricorn. xD...because this topic is about astrology signs? Yea, I'm just getting a bit off topic here...]

I'm not known for being brief anymore. Hey, wait a minute...why am I referring to my child as "she"? I'm planning on not being a virgin for the rest of my life. >.>; My child could just as much be a guy as a girl. I cannot deny that I want a daughter, but I'll probably get a son, because I want a daughter, and since I want a daughter, I'll probably get a son, because it's probably out of selfishness that I want a daughter anyway. I mean...there's some times in my life, where I'm afraid if I get a son, I'll just send him to the orphanage, but when I am reminded of situations where a child never knew their true Mother and never got the chance to have a bond, it just saddens me. ;_; I'm a horrible person at certain chapters in my life.

I admit...it's easier for me to hate a guy than a girl. In all honesty, I might fear having a son o.o' Guys are stronger...and any son I have would more than likely be highly intelligent considering I am not going to marry some dud who isn't good with computers. [This is where Renoko comes in. -_-' Cursed Seto Kaiba obsession...]

Anyway, if I had a son, I would probably put more restrictions on his life than I would a girl's. Even though my reasons may be logical, it'd probably annoy me strongly to not trust my own son very well. sweatdrop I wouldn't let him dress as a gangster or a rapper... You know, the restrictions I'd put on my own son are sad...highly sad and I should be ashamed of myself. emo

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:35 am
deaths-child66
lol ya probly
but if they dident like it I wouldent

that is the best way to do it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:29 pm
Knowing my fiance, he would and I'd go along. I think it would be an interesting turn out. All i know is, my daughter will wear dresses unless a certain event, like physical education. My son, he'll probably get his first studded collar from 'daddy' on his first birthday.

[lady joker]

xXxDark_DaysxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:33 pm
of course, how else would I dress thm, in little blue or pink onesies, please, they'll have piercings all over their by the time they're five. evil evil  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:29 pm
OOOOOOOOh that wulld be adorable!!I love it when people dress up their kids like that!!But no piercings except for the ears...sorryyy...im harsh crying DONT HATE ME [though most people do...]!!  

WhoopThereItIsnt

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:44 pm
Yes. I would. Even if my wife/girlfriend/the mother doesn't like it, my kids shall be gothy. Until they can choose their own style. After that, well, that's their choice.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:22 am
    Boy or girl, I'm putting my kids in overalls and long-johns. xD

I've never really thought about dressing them like that.

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

Pentagramboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:47 am
Hmmm...I might be inclined too, though I would let them style themselves their own way when they get older.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games