Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
YSK: Neko RPG (Finished! Ended! :D ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:41 am
"Hai, the bird that I hurt?" The other questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:44 am
"That's the one." Jonouchi replied. "But Seto... what happened to you? I mean, yesterday you were at the level of a three or four yearold and now you're speaking in sentences and everything, did you evolve like a Poke Mon or something?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:45 am
"I felt funny last night. What's evol-va?" The other questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:53 am
"It's like growing and changing only really quickly instead of taking a long time, like years." Jonouchi replied.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:56 am
"I... Guess I did then." The other murmered, softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:23 am
" The birds still alive, its just sleeping right now. " Mokuba reported in a conforted voice. He was glad the bird made it over night, he just hoped it would get better in the end.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:08 am
"Did you still tell it how very very sorry I am that I hurt it?" Seto questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:50 am
"You can tell him yourself if you want, when he wakes up. Besides, we did take him in to heal his wings." Jou said. "Till then, what are we going to do?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:32 am
"I.... Dunno.... What do you want to do?" Seto questioned, his tail waving slightly to show his contentness with this situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:13 am
" Hmm..we could go in the yard and play for a bit, but we can go past the mansion. The press would have a field day with this. " Mokuba explained refering to thier situation.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:16 am
"Press?" Seto wondered. "Hai! Hai! I want to go outside and roll around in the grass and climb! Can we, pleeeeeaaase? Pretty pretty please?" Seto questioned Jou and Mokuba.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:30 am
" Of coarse, just dont go past the gates. If people see you like this brother, I have no idea what they'll do. And I dont really wanna find out. " Mokuba explained opening the front door to the yard.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:37 am
Seto happily ran outside, quickly resorting to running about on all fours, like a cat. He happily pounced on leaves that blew about the lawn happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:41 am
Jou followed along happily. Seto was enjoying himself, and even though he thought it was kind of weird to see him pouncing on leaves and his attention directed in more than one place, but that was all okay. It was cute.
Jou did his very best to sneak up on him, but was pounced on instead. "We should play hide and seek." He commented.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:42 am
Mokuba smiled sitting on the porch watching him. He began to remember that it would be a good idea to study this thing Seto did so he could help him change back. But he first had to think about where to start.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff