Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Introductions, yo. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leather_baby2006

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:26 pm
Hello Everyone My Name Is Leather_baby2006 And I Am Here Because I Love The AUSSIES  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:38 am
Happy Aussie Day  

Leather_baby2006

Kandi Pandi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:49 am
Name :: Kandice Elyse [I don't think i should say my surname ninja ].
Nickname :: Kandi, Whatever.
Age/DOB :: 14/14.12.91
Origin :: W.A.
Interests :: Anime, Manga, Fave Anime; Card captors, Fave Manga; Chobits/Princess Ai, Pockys, Fairys, Wolves, Er.. Ask if you wanan know much more >,>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:41 pm
Hey my name is Ash, I live in Geelong, I'm 17 and I like stuff. That's about it...  

Ash_lus

iMike

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:13 am
I'm 16 male and South Australian.
My names Michal (not a typo i'm 1/4german).
I hate England (only because theygot there precious ashes back!).
I've lived in Tasmania and Queensland.
Pics:
User Image User Image
This ones bad! This second one is just plain wrong!
(just brings back good memories of Queensland)

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:10 am
Hey my name is Dannii. I am 24 from Adelaide. I am a Receptionist and part time student at night school. I enjoy import cars and am trying to get my L's for a motorcycle license atm. I enjoy time with friends and my 2 little dogs... lol  

Hullo Smiley

Beloved Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Gorokan TuGorah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:20 am
Hey names Mick, im from Newcastle NSW as i see a few other members are too. good to see.

Im 19, lived here (Newey) most of my life.

My interests include the military/security industry, weapons of all kinds, hanging with my mates, spending time on my new computer, reading and drawing, hunting, cruising round gaia doing stuff.

Im into heavy metal, hardcore techno and some rap/hip hop. i like good Aussie hip hop razz but metal is my favourite. bands like Slipknot, Disturbed, KoRn even, Machine Head, Drowning Pool, Rammstein, Murder Dolls, Metallica and System Of A Down, Marilyn Manson.
I like Cypress Hill, some stuff by Eminem, D12, 1200 Techniques, The Herd, Hilltop Hoods.

I work night shift in a freight/transport company so im on here in the arvos or wee hours of the morning. most of the time you can catch me on here at about 4am i think.

Im tall, 6'2" or 186cm. im goth, though my style is a little different. i like to think of it as the Goth Thug look, im not into the flowing straps everywhere or pointless clothing. i like functional stuff to wear! anywho, i got shaved light brown/sandy hair, light blue eyes and a fit build. Im looking at getting tattoos, one on my left shoulder and another on my right that will encompass my arm, the front of my chest and by shoulder blade. that one will be a big tribal design that i have picked out. xd can you say 'expensive' and 'OUCHIES?' xd hahahaha!

umm, im one of 5 organisers for a Goth night club called Necropolis in Newcastle here. (its closed at the moment, we're in the process of getting it back up and running though!) so thats something that im REALLY into at the moment besides work and sleep!

im also hoping to join the army reserves in the middle of the year. all going well ill be allowed in! If not then i plan to forget about the army and become completely goth! (i cant do a lot because the army wont let me in with tattoos all over me and heaps of piercings sad )

Its good to see that me and my bro arent the only Aussies here!

Oh and this is me:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:37 am
heart Happy Valentines Day Everyone! heart  

Leather_baby2006

K i m m e h

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:34 pm
Hey all.
Name: Kimberley
Nickname: Kim. Kimmy. Whatever you want to call me.
Other Stuff: I'm in Year 10 now?
I like... A lot of things. And making new friends. mrgreen

I dunno, that's all for now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:08 pm
K i m m e h
Hey all.
Name: Kimberley
Nickname: Kim. Kimmy. Whatever you want to call me.
Other Stuff: I'm in Year 10 now?
I like... A lot of things. And making new friends. mrgreen

I dunno, that's all for now.

hey, welcome to the guild! good to see another member around the place.
its pretty quiet but im trying to change that!  

Gorokan TuGorah

Captain Cunt.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:07 am
Name: Sarah
Nickname: Sars.
Other Stuff: I sell lengerie and I hope to design it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:35 am
Captain c**t.
Name: Sarah
Nickname: Sars.
Other Stuff: I sell lengerie and I hope to design it.

Welcome to the guild Captain c**t. the more the merrier!  

Gorokan TuGorah

Hakuya

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:06 pm
Hello, my name is Nicole, I'm 18 and I live in in South Australia. I'm currently a student studying Human Movement and Health Studies at university. I love martial arts, tricking, anime, art and I'm currently obsessed with the Harry Potter series. sweatdrop
I guess thats all for now. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:56 am
Hey all!!

Im steph. im 24, from Melbourne! wink

Chilled out, laid back (sometimes too laid back!), focused some of the time.

like anime, love videogames, love gettin pissed, love hangin with the boyz, like gettin frisky with some other boys, wink , love eating out, love living life.

listen to anything. love spicy food. love my cat! 3nodding

domokun  

Jimil

I be me

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:46 pm
Hello I am Rosemary from hervey bay in queensland. I enjoy sewing, stamp collecting, and slow walks along the beach. My pet hates are introducing myself and concetedness, because nobody has any right to be conceted because there is no ******** way they are better than me. I am the best yo.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games