Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:42 pm
skypheonix
Wolfs Heart
skypheonix
*he looked at both of them and smiled* I gots a secret! But you'll never find out!

hear pushed him off and pushed him to the ground so she could pin him and licked his nose, "I'll make sure I find out, I have my ways" She smirked.
*yips and struggles* Nevah!

She looked at Star "can you send the kids off Star?" Heart gently placed her teeth around Sky's throat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:45 pm
Star yawned and nodded. "Might as well." Star prodded Atka and Aprilaat out of the way, under a tree, as they protested. "Take your time Heart! And don't go easy!" Star grinned.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

skypheonix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:45 pm
Wolfs Heart
skypheonix
Wolfs Heart
skypheonix
*he looked at both of them and smiled* I gots a secret! But you'll never find out!

hear pushed him off and pushed him to the ground so she could pin him and licked his nose, "I'll make sure I find out, I have my ways" She smirked.
*yips and struggles* Nevah!

She looked at Star "can you send the kids off Star?" Heart gently placed her teeth around Sky's throat.
*once her teeth touched his throat he wimpered and thrashed around*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:48 pm
"You can join us Star, but it might be tough on the kids..." She turned her gaze back to Sky, "I wouldn't move too much if I were you, it could end you." She smirkd "so you might want to tell me"  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:48 pm
Wolfs Heart
"You can join us Star, but it might be tough on the kids..." She turned her gaze back to Sky, "I wouldn't move too much if I were you, it could end you." She smirkd "so you might want to tell me"
*he growls and bared his teeth to her*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:50 pm
skypheonix
Wolfs Heart
"we're mates Sky...we should tell eachother everything..." She sat down and turned away.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:52 pm
Wolfs Heart
skypheonix
Wolfs Heart
"we're mates Sky...we should tell eachother everything..." She sat down and turned away.
*he gets up and nuzzles her* I know but this is just a joke between me and black not some life-changing thing xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:52 pm
"No, I think you'll enjoy doing this yourself." Star smiled, amused. She laid down by the two scrambling pups and tried to get them to calm down and sit. Star laughed. "Don't worry pups. Your parents aren't hurting each other. It'll all be over soon. Your mom will get something out of your dad and it'll all be over."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:54 pm
"Alright...whatever..." she sighed and walked out of the clearing "By the way Sky it is your turn to pup sit!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:55 pm
Wolfs Heart
"Alright...whatever..." she sighed and walked out of the clearing "By the way Sky it is your turn to pup sit!"
*he fells over* Damnit!  

skypheonix

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:58 pm
"Oh, great. An off-day for me." Star stretched and got up. "It's all over now pups. Go to your dad. He has lots of fun things planned for you." Star smirked and got up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:59 pm
ATKA WAIT! *gets bitten on the tail* OWWW! NO APRILAAT! *bites his ear* X__X *Wimper*  

skypheonix

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:11 pm
"Uh...Heart? I think your mate needs your he-" Star didn't get to finish her sentence because Heart had already left. Star sighed. Even though she was sorta mad at Sky, she couldn't let an Alpha disgrace himself like this. Star took Aprilaat by the scruff of her neck like all wolves did to pups. Star put Aprilaat beside her by the tree again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:13 pm
*he got atka off anf picked him up by the scruff* thats not very nice  

skypheonix

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:15 pm
Star secretly smiled and licked Aprilaat. "They're pups, what do you expect? And you don't spend enough time with them anyways. Is it so wrong to want to be with their father?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games