Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:48 pm
{x}
Tumorias looked at him,"If you don't mind me asking,what is your name?"
{x}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:09 pm
Flame looked at her once again and shook his head. 'Who wants to know?" he asked her has he felt the rain fall agianst his fur.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:13 pm
{x}
Tumorias looked at him and raised her brow,and looked around,"Well,consdering I'm the only other wolf right here at the moment and I'm asking...who do you think?"
{x}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:15 pm
Flame looked at her once again and sighed. "I meant to know what you name is first...." Flame replied has he layed back down on his back and looked up at the moon light fading past the dark clouds of the night.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:18 pm
{x}
Tumorias sighed as she changed into her human,"I usually get other people's names first,but the name is Tumorias.",she said as a raindrop hit her,she looked up for a sec then looked back at the male wolf.
{x}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:23 pm
Flame looked at Tumorias and sighed. "Well then Tumorias, Tell me what is the need for you to know my name/" Flame asked her has he lifted up his head so he could look at her.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:26 pm
{x}
Tumorias sighed,"Your a hard nut to crack...."she looked at him,"I was just asking....and it is polite."
{x}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:28 pm
Flame being the stuborn loner he always was looked back up at the dark clouds and laughed. 'Polite? I never learned the meaning of it.' He replied has he looked at the tree above him before he got back up ocne again.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:34 pm
{x}
Tumorias sighed,as she looked back up to the sky,then she looked around the area they were in,
"Are you familiar with these parts?"
{x}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:36 pm
Flame noded. "Ive been here for a about a year." Falme said looking back at her and then past her at the stream of water were the blood of the deer started to run into because of the rain.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:41 pm
{x}
Tumorias looked back at the male,then at the carcass and the blood flowing in the stream,"Do you know any good hunting spots?just for future refrence.."
{x}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:43 pm
Flame looked around and noded. "ofcrouse. Everywhere you look is a good hunting spot." Flame said ahs he laughed and smilled has he picked up his spear and slowly walked towards the stream.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:48 pm
{x}
Tumorias watched him,
not knowing him to well,
she didn't know what he might to with that spear.
{x}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:50 pm
kneeling down at the stream, Flame stuck his spear in the water at struck a fish has he then lapped up some of the water, he pulled out his spear and looke dat the trout he had caught. and then looked at the other wolf and took a bite off it and ate his head.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:55 pm
{x}
Tumorias sighed as she watched the male eat,she looked around the area around again.Gazing from place to place,then she gazed back to the male,"Is that good?"
{x}

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games