Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:51 pm
"Stop right there! I forgot about a very important part of the film!!!" the rep shouted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:55 pm
"What?" Choursed everyone.
"What did you forget? There isn't anything else in here..." The scriptwritter flipped through the script.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:06 pm
"I need to see the lyrics for the opening and ending themes."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:10 pm
"Well... there aren't really any yet... There isn't even a title... there's like, a main track thing that everyone will recognize as belonging to the movie... but that's Figure.09 by Linkin park and that's only because it's currently the song that reminds me most of Seto." The script writer dug around for the lyrics.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:12 pm
*looks over lyrics*

"No, no, we can't have that. We'll have to replace it with a lame techno mix."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:19 pm
"But... that doesn't sound right... Oh well. Seto... Seto! Are you actually working? Seto stop that. You're supposed to be acting." The scriptwriter pouted. "Honestly..."

"But it's such good acting..." Jamie commented. "And that techno song is pretty bad..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:45 pm
"I know it's bad. Actually, it's a conspiracy against ourselves. If we make the American anime bad enough then almost every Yu-Gi-Oh! fan will order everything from Japan, resulting in a multi-billion dollar boost for Kazuki Takahashi and increase Japan's overall wealth, resulting in better original anime until America is forced to hide in shame and Japan can take over the world. So to speak."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:23 pm
" Shes got a point there, its better for us, those American fans pay a lot of cash to get what they want. " Mokuba agreed nodding still in the bed.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:55 am
"Ooh! I like the idea of Japan ruling the world..." the scriptwriter got that dreamy look in her eyes. "And stop that Seto! You're not supposed to be doing work, this is a vacation."

"But-"

"No buts! You'll make your brother sad." The scriptwriter pouted. "And I'll cry."

"Oh no, you won't be doing that again. I wouldn't get any work done." Seto replied. He was not at all pleased with this turn of events. No work or anything? How could she do this to him?

"Good. Now we've straightened out the sound track, I'm putting Tangerine Dream music in as the final track, because that's pretty." The script writer turned to Seto. "No fake sleep so you can wake up in the 'morning'."

Seto muttered under his breath and went to 'sleep' which very quickly turned into real sleep. The scriptwriter decided that she had ought to wake him and thus poked him with a broom handle.

"Don wanna geh up. Tired..." Seto whined, ducking under his poofy covers and blankets, which the scriptwriter pulled off him with her broom handle all the way to his waist.

"Kaiba Seto, get your lazy a** out of bed before I jump in there with you." She ordered.

"Did you just call me lazy?" Seto was definitely up now.

"Yes. Now get cracking. We've still got more movie to shoot." She giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:51 pm
Mokuba glared at the scriptwritter, he knew Seto needed lots of sleep. But since he wasnt gonna get that he sighed. " Come on Seto..let's get back to work." he sighed laying back down since in this scene he was asleep.  

InunaideGner

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:13 pm
*edits scene, puts silky PJ's on Kaiba*
"Obviously we cannot portray someone with so little clothing on..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:27 pm
Mokuba chuckeld through the blankets but didnt make it to obvious so it looked like he was sleeping. But he snickered slightly covering his mouth a little.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:45 am
Seto woke up in the morning and went right back to work. He noticed something was missing on his computer. It was an important something. In fact it was the log of the RPG arc that he had been turning into a real game.
"Argh!" He cried out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:47 am
Mokuba came in hearing his brothers cry, " Is there something wrong Seto? " Mokuba asked walking into his lab. He still wiped some sleep from his eyes and still was in his PJs.  

InunaideGner

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:04 am
*inserts faulty background music Americans always overuse*  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games