Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forgotten698

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:22 am
NAME: Elizabeth, Most call me Lizzy.
APPEARANCE: Umm I have a piercing on the left side of my lip. I have a black patch of hair on the left side of my face and the rest of my hair is a bleach color (the dye faded and I need to dye my hair again).
Well this is me
An old picture of me
In the morning
I'm 5'4 and I have dark brown- almost black eyes , My skin is pale but in the summer I can get easily tanned (but im not aloud out in the sun). I can't leave me house without my accessories and my make up...Just a how I am, very attached to all my clothing and all of what I wear everyday.
FAV. BANDS: Billy Talent, As I lay dying, Cradle of filth, Nightwish, H.I.M. ETC.
SEXUALITY: undisclosed
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Just got out of a relationship, Single.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Umm, I'm into music and writing. I draw alot ( I'm into art ) , I'm not very active anymore and I am usually sitting on the computer, I love the internet. I do play soccer sometimes , I hang out with my friends .. well the ones that are left. Wicca,Gaia,Emily the strange,makeup.ETC...
PERSONALITY: I really don't know how to explain my personality. I'm alot of things , not many people see it because they jugde by the way I look. I've been labeled alot by people that don't even know my name... but in the end I don't really think there would ever be another me. I really kind hearted but Im sick (mentally) but no one knows it expect for me and other mentally insane friends of mine. I think through everything .... I'm good for making perfect plans so ya blaugh . I'm really nice but I can be a major b***h. I'm not unoriginal and I think I'm cool cool but I'm also delusional. I'm too nice for my own good and most of the time people take advantage of that.
PET PEEVES: I hate when people stare but it's going to happen to matter what I say or do so , I've gotten used to it. I hate it when people walk by and go "freaks!" or " Loser" or "what the fcuk are you! " , That's just rude. I think everyone should be there own person so when people want to be like others , It's pisses me off.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like .... I have no clue , I like random things if you talk to me you'll find out but right now I can't think of anything that I like.
I dislike .... alot of things. I dislike the sun (allergy), I dislike meat , I dislike .... blargh! I dislike almost everything.
Gaia - I hate people who ask me to borrow my items because it's a no.
REASON FOR JOINING: Seemed like a cool guild.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:26 am
Welcome to the guild smile  

Dearest Darling`

forgotten698

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:42 pm
deadly_demon

Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:46 pm
yay welocme to guildness!  

S a k uK i r b yD a n c e

~Shatter Glass~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:13 pm
NAME: Golden(it's indian)
APPEARANCE: pic of me in my jorunal
FAV. BANDS: system of a down... and... other peoples
SEXUALITY: strait!
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: singlish
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: stuff
PERSONALITY: ME!!!
PET PEEVES: if you do anything... trust me you'll know it...
LIKES/DISLIKES: gots to talk to me to find out
REASON FOR JOINING: was refured by a frind
one last thing a'm EMO not GOTH thank you come again  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:15 pm
welcome to the guild, *shrugs* Labels are labels, most of us are really here because we have accepting attitudes towards all walks of life. here, i think this is normally lurichan's job, but have a cookie *offers cookies*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:23 pm
forgotten698
deadly_demon

Thank you.
You're welcome biggrin *gives cookie*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:38 pm
NAME: Rose Rayven
APPEARANCE: Dark blue hair, icy blue eyes, bout 5'6, 120lbs erm pale as s**t heh
FAV. BANDS: Erm I really don't have a favorite....
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: o.O single as of right now
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, internet many other things
PERSONALITY: Pretty good but if you piss me off watch out
PET PEEVES: annoying people, threats, slutty girls -.-
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes erm blood, bondage, many other things...Dislikes....well same as my pet peeves
REASON FOR JOINING: I got invited?  

Worthless Angel

SheWolfDanielle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:01 pm
NAME: SheWolfDanielle. Sorry, but I'm not on a real name basis with all of Gaia

APPEARANCE: Pretty average, actually. Makeup is too much work, in my opinion. So is hair dye, which is why my hair is staying brown. Eh, jeans and a t-shirt mostly. I've got a lot of black shirts, which I suppose could make me mistakable for a semi-goth, but the real reason is because black goes with anything. Thus, I don't have to worry about what color goes with what. Yeah, you got it, I'm lazy.

FAV. BANDS: Linkin Park, Nightwish, Rammstein, Barenaked Ladies, (a growing obsession with) Fall Out Boy, Disturbed, SOAD, Kidney Thieves, Incubus... and I'l shut up now.

SEXUALITY: Hetero

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: ... Let's just not go there.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Breathing, mostly. But seriously... I've got a thing for music, reading and writing. RP. DDR.

PERSONALITY: What a question. Um... I'm a former band geek. I'm fairly sarcastic and pretty cynical at times. My nicknames include Odd and Alpha b***h, if that sheds any light on anything. I make an effort to be an intellectual, though I sometimes fail miserably. I have this tendency to come off as slightly annoyed much of the time, but in reality, it's very difficult to get me really angry.

PET PEEVES: Hypocrites. People that judge based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or age. *****. Animal cruelty. HUMAN cruelty. PETA. Those who are willfully ignorant. Hip Hop. Egomaniacs. Disrespect for the mentally and physically challenged.

Also, you may notice that I am in another guild called Vampires and Therians unite. As such, I have my own beliefs about vampirism and what it is. I tend to get highly irritated when I find someone touting themself as an actual mythical vampire. That is, anyone trying to say they are immortal or undead or some such. I'l try to be nice about it, but it's just... no.

LIKES/DISLIKES: See Above... >.> ~also scribbles "Peanut M&Ms" into likes~

REASON FOR JOINING: It's true that I'm not what you'd call goth, but due to my interests and likes, I tend to hang around with a few people that are. One of my best friends is goth, as well. I got invited to this guild, and I thought it'd be an interesting place to meet some people, so I decided to give it a shot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:04 pm
SheWolfDanielle
NAME: SheWolfDanielle. Sorry, but I'm not on a real name basis with all of Gaia

APPEARANCE: Pretty average, actually. Makeup is too much work, in my opinion. So is hair dye, which is why my hair is staying brown. Eh, jeans and a t-shirt mostly. I've got a lot of black shirts, which I suppose could make me mistakable for a semi-goth, but the real reason is because black goes with anything. Thus, I don't have to worry about what color goes with what. Yeah, you got it, I'm lazy.

FAV. BANDS: Linkin Park, Nightwish, Rammstein, Barenaked Ladies, (a growing obsession with) Fall Out Boy, Disturbed, SOAD, Kidney Thieves, Incubus... and I'l shut up now.

SEXUALITY: Hetero

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: ... Let's just not go there.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Breathing, mostly. But seriously... I've got a thing for music, reading and writing. RP. DDR.

PERSONALITY: What a question. Um... I'm a former band geek. I'm fairly sarcastic and pretty cynical at times. My nicknames include Odd and Alpha b***h, if that sheds any light on anything. I make an effort to be an intellectual, though I sometimes fail miserably. I have this tendency to come off as slightly annoyed much of the time, but in reality, it's very difficult to get me really angry.

PET PEEVES: Hypocrites. People that judge based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or age. *****. Animal cruelty. HUMAN cruelty. PETA. Those who are willfully ignorant. Hip Hop. Egomaniacs. Disrespect for the mentally and physically challenged.

Also, you may notice that I am in another guild called Vampires and Therians unite. As such, I have my own beliefs about vampirism and what it is. I tend to get highly irritated when I find someone touting themself as an actual mythical vampire. That is, anyone trying to say they are immortal or undead or some such. I'l try to be nice about it, but it's just... no.

LIKES/DISLIKES: See Above... >.> ~also scribbles "Peanut M&Ms" into likes~

REASON FOR JOINING: It's true that I'm not what you'd call goth, but due to my interests and likes, I tend to hang around with a few people that are. One of my best friends is goth, as well. I got invited to this guild, and I thought it'd be an interesting place to meet some people, so I decided to give it a shot.

Welcome, welcome, make yourself at home and here *Hands over a basket of cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Yumika Kyrie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:09 pm
NAME: Alysia angee o.o...or rather irl it's Whitney Alysia
APPEARANCE: Well blonde with brown streaks, used to be kind of gothic but now just norma;
FAV. BANDS:evanescence, my chemical romance,
SEXUALITY: female razz
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single((really into guys with black hair and look like a sexy goth...hoo...))
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: computer...uhmm...boys :d
PERSONALITY: silly, but submissive, a person who likes "different" people who stick out ^.^ ad i can be a hothead when angry :3
PET PEEVES: younger guys or short guys >: (
LIKES/DISLIKES: boys! ^.^ dislikes: dentists mad
REASON FOR JOINING: dunno...someone sent me an invite  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:10 pm
Alysia Angee
APPEARANCE: Well blonde with brown streaks, used to be kind of gothic but now just norma;
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single((really into guys with black hair and look like a sexy goth...hoo...))
PERSONALITY: silly, but submissive, a person who likes "different" people who stick out ^.^ ad i can be a hothead when angry :3

Hello, and welcome *hands over a basket of cookies* Feel free to look around and post. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Yumika Kyrie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:13 pm
lurichan
Alysia Angee

Hello, and welcome *hands over a basket of cookies* Feel free to look around and post. ^_^

thanks luri, and if i may mention, your looknig quite lovely this evening surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:18 pm
Alysia Angee

thanks luri, and if i may mention, your looknig quite lovely this evening surprised

Thank you. redface ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

gothic_warrior1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:18 am
NAME: Aaron
APPEARANCE: 5'8" blk hair red contacts 170lbs muscalur (not fat at al really)
handsomei hav 6 piercing 1 in my lip 1 in my tongue 2 in my left ear and 2 in my left eye bro
FAV. BANDS: any things metal
SEXUALITY: im bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: right now i got gf (and bf sweatdrop )
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: um witch craft lucifer um my gibson and i think thats it
PERSONALITY: im funny smart fun to be around
PET PEEVES: ppl who say rammstien the wrong way that pisses me off learn to say it
LIKES/DISLIKES: i lik all sorts of stuff and i dislik boy band eww and rap and hip hop and any thing thats not metal
REASON FOR JOINING: cause im goth and this guild was free  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games