Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Yay!
  ...okay, cool
  *steals the random amount of gold that the poll generates for them, MINE!!*
View Results

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:29 am
Tenten stared in awe. She shook her head trying to collect what whappened. "How do you know about Shi and what is your connection to her?" Tenten hoped that this girl knew something about Shi.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:28 pm
Lina looked at tenten. "Let's just say this. The first time we met we didn't get off on the right foot." lina looked down. "And I guess you could also say we're not the best of friends..."
Lina looked into the woods. "She ruined my katana." Lina thought remembering the custom katana on the ground in hundreds of peices. "I don't know how she did it either."  

Some_Bartender

Some_Bartender

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:31 pm
"But I do know she's headed towards the land of Sound." Lina started "I overheard her talking to some sand ninja earlier this morning. That's why I hired that bozo traveling through Konoha. He was supposed to warn you and slow down Shi at all possible costs. That's why he's a dishonorable failure. He went after you guys instead of Shi and he slowed down the process of tracking her."
Lina shook her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:05 pm
"It's a shame too." Lina said fidgeting with her kunai "He's supposedly one of the better higher ranked grass jounin. So much for that." Lina let out a faint sigh and walked around thinking. "Well I suppose I better head towards the land of Sound to catch up with Shi. I have some unfinished bussieness to attend to." Lina turned towards the path that would take her to the sound village and slowly started walking.  

Some_Bartender

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:02 pm
Tenten looked down, "Oh, I didnt know.....wait! I thought I killed Shi." Tenten was courious on how Shi survived. "So you say that Shi was a grass-nin, right? If she was a grass-nin then i wonder why she changed villages." This peaked Tenten's interest now. "Excuse me, Lina? Sence you appear to have a connection to Shi, no matter how small, do you have any idea why she would change from a grass-nin to a sand-nin?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:20 pm
"I'm not sure on the exacts no, but it must something complicated." Lina scratched her head. "Like me, I was supposed to be a sand nin but my parents were murdered and I was sent here. Therefore I am a leaf nin. I'm sorry I can't be much of a help."  

Some_Bartender

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:37 am
*Hmmmm, what could have happened to Shi?* Tenten pondered. "It's ok, Lina. Now we at least have an little of an idea why she changed villages. But lets go to the Sound Village, now. Perhaps we can still get to her."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:55 pm
Lina nodded. "Will you need any extra assistance since I'm also tracking her?" she asked trying to see if she could be any help. 'It's not like I have anything else to do anyways." she thought glancing from person to person.  

Some_Bartender

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:08 pm
"If it was up to me i'd say sure, but you would have to ask Shikamaru." Tenten replied pointing at Shikamaru.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:09 pm
"Shikamaru?" Lina asked staring at him blankly "what do you say? Do you have room for one more?"  

Some_Bartender

Some_Bartender

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:48 pm
Lina walked up to Shikamaru. "Earth to Shikamaru." she said waving her hand in front of his face "Any one inside?" Lina giggled and flicked him on the nose. "Pay attention." she said poking him on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:05 pm
"I think that he might be in a daze right now. Well, i'm willing to help out. But i've got to get back to training since i'm not needed anymore. I'll catch all of yall on the flipside. I'm out." Then Ryoki waved goodbye to them and began to head back toward Konoha.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Some_Bartender

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:54 pm
Lina waved back as the person she didn't know left. "hmm, I've never met that nin before." she thought "i need to keep that as memo for when i return."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:17 pm
When Ryoki reterns back to Konoha, he first goes to report back to Hokage Tsunade about his findings.

"Well, what has happened?"

"Shikamaru and the others had taken care of their attackers before i got there. Their attackers were grass ninja. While interrogating the ninja that was still alive, another grass ninja named Lina killed the captured ninja. She told us that the ninja were supposed to go after someone named Shi."

"Well done, you may leave now."

"Yes Hokage-sama."

Ryoki then left to resumed his training.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Some_Bartender

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:49 pm
Lina was wondering about the the boy from before. "Who is he?" she wondered pondering "oh well." she snapped out of it and flicked Shikamaru in the head. "shikamaru???" Lina asked now impatient "Helllooooooo?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games