Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Emwah's Critique Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzakeru Baka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:40 am
xp Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:29 pm
Thanks for the rate! Gaia does seem to do chunky quite well doesn't it? Do you think my avi would look better with the ice gauntlet by my side than the whip?  

The Great Ninja Yuffie

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:23 pm
Magnu - I don't dislike your normalish avatar, tis just that it doesn't really get me excited... you know?
The current outfit is quite... interesting and scary. I like how the hat makes you look like you've got 2 sets of scaary red eyes. The colours are matched well and the bits of red and orange connect the outfit together, but for some reason it is quite shambolic. I think maybe the bat and the bit of android on your belly has something to do with it.

6.3/10

Yuffie - I'm not a fan of the gauntlets, so I'm not really sure what it will look like on you. Go on, try it out and if it looks good, go for it!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:00 pm
Nah, the gaunlet was cruddy looking, i'll have to work on it and think of something 3nodding  

The Great Ninja Yuffie

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:26 pm
uumm emmy... does this avvie make me look... fat xp i like it, it makes mah gold stand out, but i dunno does it look fat sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:01 am
ninja question  

Fuzakeru Baka

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:49 pm
nrasjaa
uumm emmy... does this avvie make me look... fat xp i like it, it makes mah gold stand out, but i dunno does it look fat sweatdrop

Hehehehe what a funny question. I guess the shape does make you look a bit bigger than normal around the hip/belly area, but if you didn't say anything I wouldn't have noticed xp

Fuza - The colours are still awesome and the top and bottom of the outfit are great, it just gets a bit off arount the middle. The skirt, although a lovely skirt, takes away from the outfit. It just clashes a bit with the colour and style. Maybe a darker top would help, but yea, whatever makes you happy.
7.2/10

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:59 pm
Ohhhh Beautifull EmWah...

Could i possible have a Rate, and maybe if found lacking, hints on how to improke my VIKING DEATH! costume sweatdrop  

WarriorShadow

Fuzakeru Baka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:15 am
domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:40 am
WarriorShadow
Ohhhh Beautifull EmWah...

Could i possible have a Rate, and maybe if found lacking, hints on how to improke my VIKING DEATH! costume sweatdrop

Viking death eh? Hmmn yes it is quite vikingy and deathy plus dark and doomy for effect. Quite good yes, except I think you could do without the whip... but then, if you got rid of the whip there'd be nothing on that side and it would all be very unbalanced. What a predicament. Pity you can't choose which way the fork faces. But yeah other than that it's quite good for that type of outfit.
7.9/10

EmWah
Crew

Fuzakeru Baka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:07 am
Another rating? xP  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:38 am
EmWah
Magnu - I don't dislike your normalish avatar, tis just that it doesn't really get me excited... you know?
The current outfit is quite... interesting and scary. I like how the hat makes you look like you've got 2 sets of scaary red eyes. The colours are matched well and the bits of red and orange connect the outfit together, but for some reason it is quite shambolic. I think maybe the bat and the bit of android on your belly has something to do with it.

6.3/10

Yuffie - I'm not a fan of the gauntlets, so I'm not really sure what it will look like on you. Go on, try it out and if it looks good, go for it!
funky  

iamNOTanidiot

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:34 am
thank you la so worried about over curvey avvies ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:29 pm
Rate me and I'll give you a cookie?!  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:56 pm
Fuza - Yaay I like this one more. I love love love the bright colours. Most peoples avatars are dark looking, but yours sure does stand out from the crowd. I'm glad you got rid of that android stuff. The socks make a connection between the green and pink and hold everything together nicely.

9/10

Corbin - eek Damn cool! Ahh it's fantastic! Everything is just... good. It all works. Shape is interesting, colours are great, everything just clicks! I especially like what you've done around the head. The only bad thing I can say is that the horizontal line created by the top makes your torso look a bit odd.

9.9/10! So close my friend, so close.

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games