Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Introduce Yourself! ^__^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heres where you place your characters
ok!
100%
 100%  [ 303 ]
Total Votes : 303

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:50 am
welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:45 pm
I'm Bloody-Saphire, you can call me Saphire-Chan,April,Maylynn ect...

My real name is April but I was born in May thus the nickname "Maylynn" came onto me.I love anime,amnga,RPing,drawing,writing stories,and reading fan fiction.My favorite colors are very dull I'd rather not bother telling you.My age is 9198508(profile number xD) years old.I constantly change my avatar's appearance due to boredom.
I love drawing to the point where most people say you're insane.I will occasionally draw avi art but I'm not opening a shop because I have a slightly crowded to do list.

xXBloody-SaphireXx

super shadow x rage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:49 pm
my name is david 14 years old from kentucky and im one u those wierd kids im really the only phsycic in kentucky ive been learning how to control it since th age 9 when i figured out i had it i can see auras and i can see 1 hour into the future cant wait to learn more and dats my so far 5 year story  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:21 pm
Hello everyone, I'm xUnikAzn_ also this will be my first guild !! ^.^  

P0kerFace

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:36 pm
awesome thanks everyone for joining and hope you like your first guild uniam!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:47 pm
Hello all, the name's Diin or Van. xD

I'm fifteen, five foot four, and female. >.>;;

Yeah, yeah - male avatar what of it?

This is actually a mule account, but I'm on it more than my main. =/

I was a member of thie guild previously on my main but quit because I had joined six-zillion guilds... or maybe I'm still a member on Van. . . I remained in a few. ^^;;

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll be glad to answer as best I can. Also feel free to add me as a friend if you so wish.

Couple Favorites:

Color: Red.
Food: Carrots and Ranch Dressing.
Drink: Orange drank [You know what I mean if you're ever had it].
Day of the week: Saturday ---> lazy day <3
Anime: Full Moon.
Manga: .Hack

Well, Ciao for now.

~+xINSIPIDx+~

MufFinMaNiA24

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:55 pm
random comment.. P i'm vormi-saiake24 an old guild mate, i'm not so active in posting here so now i'll try to post more than  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:45 pm
Hi, my name is Natsuki. my real name is Fudge, actually it doesn't spell like that but it sounds the same. I like to sleep & be lazy all day long, i also like to read yuri manga. This is my first guild & nice to meet you all  

Natsuki_gun

Kiss Me Wicked

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:31 pm
I was asked to join this guild today.
It seems pretty cool.

Erm yeah.

My name is Lunachan.
Luna for short.

I love anime, random moments, and chatting.
Cha yeah.
Wanna know more?
Message me. I luff them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:43 am
hi
my name titth
i live to rp hand out with friends i'm in the gothic lolita style  

titth

Zan Who Is Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm
Hey there! I'm Saiborugu-chan. Uhh... Apparently, I was asked to join this guild completely out of the blue... Or maybe it's cause of my interest in Role Play? O_o At any rate... Nice to meet you all. ^_~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:53 pm
i as well was asked to join the guild due to me roleplaying

anyways i have two characters i use the most so here they are:

Name: Andraya
Height: 5'10
Weight:120
Race:Elven/Angel
Apperance: **Refer to Pic**
Personality: Andraya tends to be a little more on the quiet reclusive side due to the fact that she was raised by priestess'/druids. She normally doesn't trust anyone until she gets to know them then she is very protective almost motherly towards them. People tend to think Andraya is shy but it is just her sizing you up judging your character as she can see right threw you (a gift learnt from the priestess')
Background: Her Mother was of the Angel race and died giving birth to her younger sister when Andraya was only 1 so she doesn't remember her Mother. Her Father of the Elven race and did his best to raise her and her sister. But at the age of 5 her uncle came and killed her father and tried to kidnap Andraya and her sister but they managed to run away. They were found by the head priestess and were raised by priestess' and druids. Thus Andraya's skills are mainly from there. Although now that Andraya has been trained and intiated as a priestess she has decided to set out to explore the world around her and try to seek further knowledge and bring it back to her order.
Pic:http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/black_andraya/elf1.jpg

Name: Emily Rose Gale
Height: 5'6
Race: Vampire
Appearance: **refer to pic** But she does have hypnotizing eyes and a look about her that says i know more than you can imagine
Personality: A Loudmouthed, Outgoing girl, she was very much the socialite before being turned. Emily tends to put her foot in her mouth at the worst of moments. Never lacking in anything to say she is not at all shy. Although now she is wary of all she meets and trusts no one until she gets to know you better. Never having true friends Emily is still seeking to find her one true friend she can share everything with and know that she wont get stabbed in the back. Not lacking in money she has everything she could ever want but her life still feels empty
Background: Since the age of 4 she has had a tutor. She is learned is in English, French, Latin, Greek, Italian, German the list goes ever on as since becoming a Vampire she fills her time learning. Born into quite the wealthy family at the age of 16 her supposed Suitor turned her into a Nightwalker and left her. Her parents made sure to tell all she was dead and held a proper funeral but continued to have her living in their household and she was given a night tutor to continue her studies. Now they are dead and she has all their fortune and estates and she is constently building up her fortune. Being that that she is she can never stay anywhere for to long before she gets bored. She has seen the world and all it holds has watched it grow and become that, that it is but she still wants more. Love, true friends, and a child eventually.
Pic:http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/black_andraya/Grounded.jpg  

DarkerFairytaleDreams

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Rena Remix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:00 pm
Heya, I'm Rena I guess. I don't know what to say except.. check out my profile!! ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:23 pm
I just joined! I'm not a big fan of guilds, but this one looks promising♥

Username: GaaraXDei
Name: Dei Strife
Abilities: Illusions and manifestations of creatures.
Bio (slightly Naruto related): Dei was abused by her father at a young, caused by her mothers death. She was then adopted by Lady Tsunade at age 6. Throughout her growing life, she suffers from a type of Paranoid Delusional Syndrome as well as a possible slight case of schizophrenia. Dei seems to be a representation of the concept of being a slave to one's own anxiety. She could never quite get over her mothers death, and the abusement of her father. Dei has some kind of unknown ability which allows her to manifest her anxieties in the form of supernatural manifestations, which happens to go beyond her control. (ex: demons, spirits etc)

Looks:
User Image

Is this ok?  

Warden Rainbow

sirthil ertune

Liberal Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:45 pm
the name which my parents gave me is sirthil, i travel forth in search of four beings unknown to me whose scents remained in the air around the still corpses of my murdered parents, i am not what you would deem human though be not frightened by my existance as it is a peaceful one and i mean no harm to any other than those who took from me all that i knew in this world

hey all im nineteen in rl, i write character stories and histories for fun and role play any one of my characters whenever possible, this is my newest created story character and hope for the opportunity to test his personality and such in this game before hes finalized into the video game hes being placed in a small bit of information about him is that he is about 200-300 human years old but mentally and by human standards he is more in his early twenties, he is not human nor is he a race that exists to most likely any of you as i created it, he is closest to a werewolf in property as he has regeneration and a were and dog form however his were form is black with black angel wings, horns, light blue eyes, and blue runes across his body in his fur, and his natural form is the plain wolf one as he is at core an intelligent evolved wolf though fully compatible with humanity, his race is pure as well and while they will fight in any situation they need to they will not start a fight needlessly or without reason

if you care to add me to friends or introduce me to a roleplay in which my character would fit in it would be much appreciated

my character story is in my journal friends only though  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games