Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
I know that I haven't been around in like...forever...(Read) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Download Ore wa Super Star!
  kthx
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:59 pm

xDD why, Im sure you didn't put actual nudity or cybering.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
XD No way! That's so stupid. There's only a million "OMG, cyber here!" rooms in games. Why bother warning something not even close to that severity?

And those aren't even close to some bizarre OTPs I've heard about. I don't remember any YGO ones right now, but a Harry Potter one is Draco x Dudley.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Jenivi7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:12 pm
The Enchanted Butterfly
XD Rape!

The best thing in the history of the universe just happened to me! I got a warning for a TAS reference!
Look!

::dies again:: that is the best thing evar! It's especially funny since last weekend, my catboy made a fishing room titled 'mansex' just for me and I don't think he got a warning for it. I don't think . . . I'll have to ask but probably not since i don't think the filters are set to catch the word mansex. xd

hehe, rape. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:36 am
Great Neptune's man nipples, Sana! xd That's hilarious! What would happen if there was a topic named "Your breasts are no match for my huge chin", I wonder?

But that reminds me of this one time in the AA, some kid started a topic asking about something and wrote "No genitals please!" Every post responded to that line... I laughed for a good long while~  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:45 pm
Gaia is really ******** up, yes. But that warning made my day because I had never thought that that particular quote could imply cybering. Thank you for putting perverted thoughts in my head, Gaia. Thank you. xd

Praise the Supreme White Goddess that they can't monitor the guilds. Hail Kisara!

But in all seriousness, I saw at least 5 cyber/18+ only rooms in Jigsaw. I got treated unfairly and that makes me a little angry. Curse Gaia for not having a mod actually come into the room and read the posts...I had repeatedly stated that the title was a reference and not implied to be anything else.

Meh.

@Inu-chan: Nope... there wasn't anything inappropriate at all.
@Jenivi7: It's probably because I had my room open for hours... the mods didn't catch it for a while. Still, I didn't do anything wrong.
@Death-chan: "Great Neptune's man nipples, Sana!" rofl If that had been the topic, I might have been suspended. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:52 pm
jagged1
but a Harry Potter one is Draco x Dudley.
...ewwwwwww.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:07 pm
XD! I would definitely have gotten banned if I found that thread.

sweatdrop Yeah, think about how I felt when I found it. x_x;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:05 pm
Found what thread? o_O  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:50 pm
The one Death said was in AA.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:42 pm
Oh. rofl  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:07 pm

*shudders* there are some insane Harry Potter pairings out there. There are a lot of fandoms with really bizarre pairings. -__- Though this is coming from my tabloidshipping loving self, but still. xD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:00 pm
Fandoms = free reign of scary.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:34 pm
I was talking to a friend today regarding the Tag Team duel during Battle City. He said "You mean Yugi/Seto vs Lumis/Umbra, right?" I replied "Yea, Yami no Yuugi/Kaiba Seto x Yami no Kamen/Hikari no Kamen." I re-read what I wrote and saw that I had accidentally shipped Seto and Mask of Darkness together! The horror! Now that's a bizarre OTP. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:17 pm
This isn't so bizarre, but all the priests at once is a pairing. And it has a name. THat's kinda weird.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:50 pm
Hehe... it's Shikanshipping.  
Archives - Read old threads here