Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:21 pm
Kuro Feuer

Kuro smiles at her, twitching his ear at Cade, he winked at Artemis "give me a second" he quickly served another mug for Cade and slid it to him, along with the bottle "enjoy!" he smiled, looking back at Artemis again, reaching to take the bottle and resting a hand on her shoulder "thank you foxy, glad to be of help... do you think I could spend the night here.... or ... actually... would it be possible for me to settle in? I dont really have anywhere to live....."

Giggles, smiling at Kuro. "Sure, there is plenty of room here. I need my bartender to be well rested and close by anyway. You'll find a shower upstairs and the kitchen is open, so if the cook isn't in yet feel free to fix yourself something."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:22 pm
((*shrug* it was an idea. I've gotta go though, so bye!))

Aqua rose from the hearth and padded to the cellar door, using her teeth to pull it open. Squirming through, she disappeared down into the darkness of the cellar and the hidden tunnel that led to the wilderness.

((p.s. sorry if I took too much liberty in the tunnel thing. Well, g2g, see-ya!))  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

NewAgeLink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:23 pm
((Can anybody help me get into this?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:24 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

Kuro smiles at her, twitching his ear at Cade, he winked at Artemis "give me a second" he quickly served another mug for Cade and slid it to him, along with the bottle "enjoy!" he smiled, looking back at Artemis again, reaching to take the bottle and resting a hand on her shoulder "thank you foxy, glad to be of help... do you think I could spend the night here.... or ... actually... would it be possible for me to settle in? I dont really have anywhere to live....."

Giggles, smiling at Kuro. "Sure, there is plenty of room here. I need my bartender to be well rested and close by anyway. You'll find a shower upstairs and the kitchen is open, so if the cook isn't in yet feel free to fix yourself something."

the Netsune smiles, taking her hand to kiss it, then looks up at her, bowing slightly "thank you for everything, It'll be a pleasure working with a beauty like you everyday... " he stood straight, stretching, "I... if you dont mind, I'd like to head out just about now, should we just call it a night?"  

Kuro Netsune

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:24 pm
Cade caught the mug and took a sip, "so is this place always this active? with such a diverse group of creatures?" Cade closed his laptop so it wouldn't distract him and then took another sip of his beer. "I've never actually been to this part of town, but I was in the area grabbing new computer parts and decided to get a drink."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:25 pm
Lloxie
Kleah stirs a bit and whimpers softly, slowly opening his eyes to find himself in the room with Af Mas and Manda. He winces and whines quietly as he slowly sits up, his head throbbing. He wondered to himself what kind of vehicle had managed to sneak up on him and run over him in the tavern. He noticed the water in front of him and took a few sips, but it didn't help much with his headache.

He crept out of the room slowly and as quietly as possible, making his way back downstairs to try and find something else to kill the pain. Hopefully he could find something in the kitchen to help, though it wouldn't be easy to sneak around with such a migrane. He mumbled to himself as he lumbered by the bar and made his way to the kitchen entrance.
Tae smiled softly at Kleah and slips off her stool to kneel in front of him, "What do you need from my kitchen little friend? Perhaps some food? You look like you had something you wern't supposed to.."  

MellyBean

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:26 pm
dragonz_luvr
((*shrug* it was an idea. I've gotta go though, so bye!))

Aqua rose from the hearth and padded to the cellar door, using her teeth to pull it open. Squirming through, she disappeared down into the darkness of the cellar and the hidden tunnel that led to the wilderness.

((p.s. sorry if I took too much liberty in the tunnel thing. Well, g2g, see-ya!))

OOC: Actaully... o.o; I was already planning on having a tunnel down there, it is hidden behind the wine rack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:27 pm
NewAgeLink

(( come in and order a drink xp ))  

Vashyyk

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:28 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
Kleah stirs a bit and whimpers softly, slowly opening his eyes to find himself in the room with Af Mas and Manda. He winces and whines quietly as he slowly sits up, his head throbbing. He wondered to himself what kind of vehicle had managed to sneak up on him and run over him in the tavern. He noticed the water in front of him and took a few sips, but it didn't help much with his headache.

He crept out of the room slowly and as quietly as possible, making his way back downstairs to try and find something else to kill the pain. Hopefully he could find something in the kitchen to help, though it wouldn't be easy to sneak around with such a migrane. He mumbled to himself as he lumbered by the bar and made his way to the kitchen entrance.
Tae smiled softly at Kleah and slips off her stool to kneel in front of him, "What do you need from my kitchen little friend? Perhaps some food? You look like you had something you wern't supposed to.."

Kleah eeped softly and blinked a few times then whines softly. he mumbles softly in feral, squinting and trying not to think too much. Normally he would have run or something, having been caught sneaking into the kitchen, but at the moment she could have been a hunter with a gun aimed at him and he probably wouldn't care.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:31 pm
Vashyyk
NewAgeLink

OOC:
bar tender is dead tired and crashing into bed right now tho ^^;;; uhhh, come back tomorrow for a drink? ^^; feel free to talk with others, the bar may be closed, but there's still plenty of inteligent life around to talk with  

Kuro Netsune

MellyBean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:33 pm
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie

Kleah eeped softly and blinked a few times then whines softly. he mumbles softly in feral, squinting and trying not to think too much. Normally he would have run or something, having been caught sneaking into the kitchen, but at the moment she could have been a hunter with a gun aimed at him and he probably wouldn't care.
Tae chuckled softly and picked him up softly, setting him on the stool she just sat on, "Wait here, and I'll get you something." She disappears into the kitchen and soon comes out with some food for you and a saucer of milk/water(Take your pick) She smiles softly and sets it in front of you, "Dig is Kleah.. You look like you need solid food in your belly.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:33 pm
Kuro Feuer

the Netsune smiles, taking her hand to kiss it, then looks up at her, bowing slightly "thank you for everything, It'll be a pleasure working with a beauty like you everyday... " he stood straight, stretching, "I... if you dont mind, I'd like to head out just about now, should we just call it a night?"

Artemis blink at him, her nose and ears blushing bright, not sure what to say at first. "I... I... umm." She sighs, letting out a deep breath, nodding. "Yeah, I think I'll turn in soon as well. Been quite a day." She get gets up and cracks her back. "See you tomarrow Kuro, have a good night." Starts to go about the room, picking up dishes and cleaning off tables.  

Selene Aries

NewAgeLink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:34 pm
Kuro Feuer
Vashyyk
NewAgeLink

bar tender is dead tired and crashing into bed right now tho ^^;;; uhhh, come back tomorrow for a drink? ^^; feel free to talk with others, the bar may be closed, but there's still plenty of inteligent life around to talk with
(('kay. Daz coo'. (Sorry; been watchin' Teen Aqua Hunger Force -- talkin' like Meatwad. xd )))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:37 pm
NewAgeLink
(('kay. Daz coo'. (Sorry; been watchin' Teen Aqua Hunger Force -- talkin' like Meatwad. xd )))

OOC: The answer is obviouse, the answer is The Backstreet Boys.  

Selene Aries

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:37 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie

Tae chuckled softly and picked him up softly, setting him on the stool she just sat on, "Wait here, and I'll get you something." She disappears into the kitchen and soon comes out with some food for you and a saucer of milk/water(Take your pick) She smiles softly and sets it in front of you, "Dig is Kleah.. You look like you need solid food in your belly.."

Kleah blinked, then smiled weakly. He didn't usually drink milk, it was soemthing cats normally loved. But now that he thought about it, milk sounded just as good as anything. He leaned over and licked her cheek lightly in thanks, then started lapping slowly at the milk. He flicked his tail slightly, closing his eyes and letting a quiet mrrr escape him.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games