FOR YOU. <3
View Results

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:30 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
It also makes you wonder how stupid you can be to start smoking >.>...no offense to smokers, but you need to stop that, it's like masturbating...no wait, that's a bad example =/
Masturbating never hurt no one. D:<

Anyways, I don't know. I don't think it's STUPID to smoke. It's just a risk. It has it's benefits, it's problems... Shikamaru said he'd quit but if he tries to quit I'll LOVE to see the withdrawal. Unless he's just MAGICAL and won't depend on the nicotine.

You know what they say about the teacher and the student =/...

Smoking is dangerous if can't handle yourself, I know that, my dad used to smoke 1 box-a-day, that's 16 cigarettes or more I think.
Actually I don't know. What do they say? xd

Man, you've been brain washed. D: It's not the same for everyone. xd : Anyway, yeah. Some people smoke whole cartons. I believe it's... 12 a box? And I think it's... 16 boxes a carton? I have no idea. But it's CRAZY when people smoke a whole carton a day. That's... such a waste of money. xd

THE WHOLE ARGENTINIAN COUNTRY SMOKES XDDD!!!, the government started making laws against it, now you are not allowed to smoke in public places (baths, restaurants, bars, etc.). The only possible place to smoke is
in your house =/.
I have been brain-washed? weird, I don't remember =O, I do remember my father always telling me that he'll chop me into little pieces if he ever saw me even holding a cigar though =/.
Luckily my dad smokes 3-2 cigars nowadays, it's all because I told him to stop =3.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:04 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
It also makes you wonder how stupid you can be to start smoking >.>...no offense to smokers, but you need to stop that, it's like masturbating...no wait, that's a bad example =/
Masturbating never hurt no one. D:<

Anyways, I don't know. I don't think it's STUPID to smoke. It's just a risk. It has it's benefits, it's problems... Shikamaru said he'd quit but if he tries to quit I'll LOVE to see the withdrawal. Unless he's just MAGICAL and won't depend on the nicotine.

You know what they say about the teacher and the student =/...

Smoking is dangerous if can't handle yourself, I know that, my dad used to smoke 1 box-a-day, that's 16 cigarettes or more I think.
Actually I don't know. What do they say? xd

Man, you've been brain washed. D: It's not the same for everyone. xd : Anyway, yeah. Some people smoke whole cartons. I believe it's... 12 a box? And I think it's... 16 boxes a carton? I have no idea. But it's CRAZY when people smoke a whole carton a day. That's... such a waste of money. xd

THE WHOLE ARGENTINIAN COUNTRY SMOKES XDDD!!!, the government started making laws against it, now you are not allowed to smoke in public places (baths, restaurants, bars, etc.). The only possible place to smoke is
in your house =/.
I have been brain-washed? weird, I don't remember =O, I do remember my father always telling me that he'll chop me into little pieces if he ever saw me even holding a cigar though =/.
Luckily my dad smokes 3-2 cigars nowadays, it's all because I told him to stop =3.
TEEHEE. *SNORT* Naw, not brainwashed.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:53 pm
YAY KAKSHI-SENSEI biggrin ^^ It's spiffy, but yes, could use some work xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:28 am
churrlo
Nah, don't lie to me. I don't like to be patronized. D:<

Damn, I want to draw something else but I'm uninspired. I tried to draw my avatar but it didn't come out as planned. >_>  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:43 am
Shikalee
churrlo
Nah, don't lie to me. I don't like to be patronized. D:<

Damn, I want to draw something else but I'm uninspired. I tried to draw my avatar but it didn't come out as planned. >_>
I drew this retarded gangsta Kakashi, but he looks alot less gangsta and more lozr than I hoped 7_7  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:38 am
I drew Kakashi, but he was a stick figure... what can you do? v.v;  

Reso Miso Soup

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:25 pm
Draw the sexiness that is Churrlo! surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:30 pm
churrlo
Draw the sexiness that is Churrlo! surprised
Excellent. >:]  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:12 pm
YAY!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:11 pm
He looks kind of retarded, but KAKASHI AHOY.

And um hopefully it will stop being a red x now 7_7. You have to click on it twice to make it visible for some reason.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45128023/  

Captain Verd

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:26 pm
I just drew two members of what I envisioned for the next generation of Akatsuki, came out pretty well. I ditched the cloak and went for a less confining vest and pants combo for the design, they of corse still have the classic Akatsuki pattern on them. The two characters I drew actually look pretty cool and I wish I could show them to you but I lack a scanner.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:36 am
D: That sucks  

Captain Verd

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:49 pm
Hey guys, guess what, I finnaly got a scanner/printer/copier for X-mas biggrin . So I can finally show you my art! here it is

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:37 pm
pretty good.
they could use some weight though, they seem pretty thinny  

Pekora

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:43 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
pretty good.
they could use some weight though, they seem pretty thinny

They are standing at an angle but yeah that seemes to happen to my guys, they turn out thin most of the times.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff