Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelic ice maiden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:58 pm
1. when you can give a summary of every chapter
2. when you begin to wonder if your lover is a vampire
3. when every time you try to say your boyfriends name, you end up saying Edward Cullen  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:44 am
I HAVE ONE! When you fall down the stairs....start laughing beceause that is someting bella would do and then start crying because edward wasn't there to catch you crying (Its happened more than once!)

and when you have to learn about the history of canada, you hear the year 1901 or 1917 and your ears perk up.

=]  

Kitkatkittycat

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:54 pm
- When you're upset Bath & Body Works doesn't sell Freesia anymore :[
{ or at least the one I go to doesn't }

- When you want to sleep or read a book (not Twilight, gasp!), but you can't stop going on Twilight-related sites.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:03 am
The realiaty usually hits me when I first wake up from one of my 'edward is my boyfriend' dreams. When I'm realateing real life to twilight. When I think, see, or heard about Romeo and Juliet. thats when i realise how much i'm obbsessed with these books.  

eragonlover159

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:04 pm
I beat you all with lack of sleep! Try four to three hours! That's what I run on and I have to be out of the house early to catch my bus! Stupid bus, I always have to run to catch it...

1. You stay up to two or three in the morning reading or writing fanfiction, only then to spend another hour lying in bed trying to sleep with ideas bouncing around in your head.

2. You spontaneously recommend the book to a friend who hardly ever reads, and then lend them your copy of Twilight; only to have them become addicted to it.

3. Your best friend (who just happens to be a guy) holds you responsible for getting them into the book; but they love it too.

4. Fullmetal Alchemist just isn't the same for you anymore. (Which is weird, because I'm not really an Ed fangirl... I'm a Roy one. GO ROY!!!)

5. When it comes to English assignments, you actually write them involving Twilight characters. Only to find out later that you got 100% and the teacher loved it and thinks you have a wonderful gift.

I'm very serious about the last one.

Twilight.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:17 pm
User Image I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now...
---

*le sigh* I have found the place where I belong. *cries from joy*

OK... lemme see...

1. You go into "squeeing fan-girl mode" whenever you hear anything to do with the books.

((Seriously, I squee if I hear the word "Volvo"... xD))

2. When you get stuck in traffic anywhere, at any time, you mutter the words "stupid, shiny Volvo owner". Not because it's being caused by a silver Volvo (that you know of), but because it seems appropriate, and becasue you were up until two am reading Twilight.

((Hmm... that was a fun day...))

3. You write poems for the books.

((I'll put it up sometime...))

---
... No mercy no more,
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...User Image

mizzshy

Aquamarine Godess

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:33 pm
1.You see a magazene ad for a new Volvo and scream when you see the actual car.
2.Constantly look around for pale poeple with gold eyes that are gorgous
3.When you move to Washington, constantly ask your mom if you can visit Forks, and when she says,"I'll need to read one of your books to see what I'm getting myself into" squeal with joy...

I have done these and I currently live in Washington(lucky me!!!!)BUT...sadly I am only thirteen... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:54 pm
- when you realize you've been going on to many Twilight related sites because everyone one of them has this game on it.
- When you cradle your books like they are your babies  

Pristine Bubbles

Pristine Bubbles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:55 pm
-When the addicted friend who got you started calls you obsessed rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:59 pm
SeductressoftheMoon
-When the addicted friend who got you started calls you obsessed rofl

Yup, been there done that... And that friend actually got me into Ouran too... xD

mizzshy

mizzshy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:50 pm
- You start to actually like the name you've hated for years, all because it is the same as one of the characters in the book and therefore wouldn't sound weird with "Cullen" as a surname. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:16 pm
From "You Know You're Obsessed With Twilight When..." from BAE, my personal submissions.

# You throw a wedding shower for Bella and Edward.

(We actually did, me and my friends~)

# You wore black all throughout the time you read New Moon to show that you were in mourning for Bella.

(....maybee...)

# You want to break Jacob Black's jaw.

(with a crowbar.)

# You pass out with excitement when someone announces that Stephenie Meyer will be in town.

LiM3 TAFFY

x~ Reyna ~x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:49 pm
1) When you friend asks you for your copy of Eclipse, one that you've read five times since you got in in December and it's only then end of January, and she expects you to give it to her tomorrow be cause there's simply no way you still have it with you, and you say sure and get the book from your backpack.

2) When you get this tightening feeling in you stomach when you want to read part of Eclipse and your friend still have it.

3) When you admit you have a problem and you still do nothing about it, forceing your friends to look at the pros and cons of an intervention. (I'm sure that they've done that a few times.)

4) When you've read all of the books several times over, and you've only been reading the books since December.... and it's only Febuary.

5) When you speculate with your friend who doesn't even like the books about what might happen in the next book.

6) When you randomly start to quote the books perfectly.

7) When Linkin Park becomes the band that you spend most of your time listening to.

8 ) When you keep a copy of one of the books with you at all times, sitting on the coffee table, on top of your school dest, cradled in your arms, just to know it's there.

9) When you laugh at the smallest think thing that even slightly reminds you of the books or the characters.

10) When you have one of those days when the world seems against you and you start to talk to Edward or Bella or another character... and they talk back!

11) When you space out at the begining of class and then, ten minutes latter, you look up and your teacher's talking about something that you have no clue what the Hell it is.

12) When you walk into your classroom where two girls are talking about the upcoming movie, you start to talk obsesivly about how you dislike the actors in it.

13) When you say something about the books without saying that's what you're talking about, and your friends look at you like you're crazy.

14) When you and your friend, a fan for longer than you've even known what Twilight was, start talking about wheather or not Stephenie Meyer said the name of the band or not, and you, who have only been read the books for about a month and a half, wins that argument.

15)When you do random image searches on google.

16) When you told your mom that when you move to Washington, you're one request is that you go to Forks to visit.

17) When you know that the movie is going to suck, but you plan to go see the midnight showing anyway. And, more than likely, continue to see it at least six or seven times.

18 ) When you were already planing to move to Washington, but now you start to cry when your mom wants to stay where you are for one more year.

19) When you, a devout Harry Potter fangirl, starts to wonder if you like Twilight or Harry Potter more... and Twilight might be winning!

20) When the story you're writing has a vampire in it, and you can't seem to create a personality that doesn't match a Twilight character's.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:17 pm
shibo36
The only one I know is when you see some pale kid and you immediately think he's a vampire. stare

Uh oh. You would really think I was a vampire then. My aunt put pale face makeup on me once, and I looked darker. And I live in Texas, where the sun shines a lot.  

x~ Reyna ~x

Halentyne

Eternal Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:50 pm
oh the obsession that I do not have.
I've only read the books once. (twilight and new moon)
but I call it the "Twilight Syndrome"
it's when you start having the qualities of the characters after you've read the books. Or when you can't stop thinking about it.
here is what I came up with:
--when you start comparing your skin color to other people's just to see if you're paler.
--realize that you have cold hands and smile about it.
--desperately search for someone with golden eyes. or
--constantly look in the mirror to see if you're eyes are "golden"ish.
--klutziness
--squeal when you hear someone with the name edward(or others)
--starts to call your friends bella or alice ect...
--become interested in volvos. especially silver ones. or black mercedes.
--like rain and forests. or hate them.
--skips meals and not notice.
--have sensitive nose, ears...
--becomes silent and fast.
--starts to speak with a smooth "velvety" voice.
--starts to write in cursive or just elegantly.
--starts to listen to debussy and others that he listens to.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff