Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SexcTomato

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:07 pm
WOW THE MANISON IS LIKE GONE.................  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:10 pm
Good. I'm glad its gone.  

Dorg Endo

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:13 pm
Dorg Endo
Good. I'm glad its gone.

Im not I was 5 bites away from getting a damn lab coat and it blew up 10 minutes earlier then it should of. gonk crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:14 pm
candycrack
Dorg Endo
Good. I'm glad its gone.

Im not I was 5 bites away from getting a damn lab coat and it blew up 10 minutes earlier then it should of. gonk crying
Well I'm sorry for you but I like couldn't play right and was nothing but Zombie fodder >_>  

Dorg Endo

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:18 pm
Dorg Endo
candycrack
Dorg Endo
Good. I'm glad its gone.

Well I'm sorry for you but I like couldn't play right and was nothing but Zombie fodder >_>

sad poor dorg.

Blah, thier was too many errors and crashes for this event to run properly. Not to mention the thing with trick or treating, some people don't have the oppertunity to be on and the specific hours its limited too, and get screwed on that.

hopefully the next event the prepare the servers better, and plan out timing a little bit better for all other time zones.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:21 pm
Contingency plan. I think thats how you spell it. The admins need to learn to make contingency plans. So that they can judge right before the event begins which route to take, easier vrs more complicated. Cause Gaia already had trick or treating why add a whole another system in which to get items. I see it as a cheap excuse to kill time between Gaia day and Gaia night on the map. And they should extend the time because so many people couldn't do anything the first day *raises hand* . Because trust me I was ready and willing but now its like working back lost time. And I can't even equip the Cape I got...  

Dorg Endo

laFred

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:34 pm
xp sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:54 pm
Dorg Endo
Contingency plan. I think thats how you spell it. The admins need to learn to make contingency plans. So that they can judge right before the event begins which route to take, easier vrs more complicated. Cause Gaia already had trick or treating why add a whole another system in which to get items. I see it as a cheap excuse to kill time between Gaia day and Gaia night on the map. And they should extend the time because so many people couldn't do anything the first day *raises hand* . Because trust me I was ready and willing but now its like working back lost time. And I can't even equip the Cape I got...

Yeah only the jack-et shirt and gloves are equipable all other items currently do not work. stare  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nettie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:38 pm
Dorg Endo
And I can't even equip the Cape I got...

I can't equip my beautiful cape either...
I honestly think that they do need to better prepare the servers. After a while, the entire map, besides Barton just stopped loading all together.
Halloween is a very... special day, you could say.
I mean, why not just make it dark all the time? Would that or wouldn't that make it more Halloween-y? I can't be on at 1:00 in the morning all the time to start trick-or-treating - but today I will be, because I'm one candy away from my Jack-et, which I want!

Meh, oh well, no use complaining, the event's kind of over, anyways.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:36 pm
I imaigne they had the darkness only temporary to regulate the amount of items released to make them less common, and more special.  

Audhumla

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:44 am
Long Time No See Thread gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:32 pm
gonk I wish they would give us an update already...  

[The Princess Troll]

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:15 pm
FINALY UPDATED THE THREAD AGAIN gonk sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:11 am
Donation items are out, btw... ice claw and afk's little brother. x3  

Red Wizard

Damn Leprechauns

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:38 am
Red Wizard
Donation items are out, btw... ice claw and afk's little brother. x3

User Image

I dunno which one I should get. sweatdrop Maybe I'll just hold on to my letter for awhile.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games