Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Dark Nexus ((Rant Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:47 am
rofl rofl rofl

Cale Darksun, you crack me up. Reading your rants is the best therapy a man could ask for. You ever meet a guy by the name of Darth Vicomte?

Not really in the mood to rant at the moment, haven't fully woken up yet. I will however express my desire to find the fraks who set up botnets and strangle them until they turn blue.

God Bless,

May the Force be with us...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:47 am
Never met him.

Not too sure how to feel about people being amused by my rantings.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:00 pm
... stressed

Sense people don't seem to like me ranting, then thats all I'll give.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:26 pm
Cale Darksun

Well, I meant it as a compliment so I hope you don't take it the wrong way...

Some comedians turn the "rant" into an art form, getting so outlandish at times that it turns hilarious. I'm sure there's a technical term for that kind of comedy, but I've forgotten it...

Cale Darksun
"Well they can just fornicate themselves with iron sticks."

"I bailed out of that place faster than a 2 dollar whore."

Priceless.

God Bless,

May the Schwartz be with you...

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:33 pm
Aurin_Starkiller
Cale Darksun

Well, I meant it as a compliment so I hope you don't take it the wrong way...

Some comedians turn the "rant" into an art form, getting so outlandish at times that it turns hilarious. I'm sure there's a technical term for that kind of comedy, but I've forgotten it...

Cale Darksun
"Well they can just fornicate themselves with iron sticks."

"I bailed out of that place faster than a 2 dollar whore."

Priceless.

God Bless,

May the Schwartz be with you...

A rual upbringing combined with an interest in literary studies has a mixed blessing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:57 pm
I HATE THINGS! List:

Addictions
Morons
Lung problems
Stupid Directors
Deadlines
PMS (receiving end)
ANGER MANAGEMENT  

Jaden_Ordo

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:54 am
For woe and misery am I spent! Alas that I am stuck thus!

Damn it all to Star Wars hell. I had the chance to march with Pete Mayhew and the 501st in the Krewe of Isis.

Not only did my uncle (who is marching as an Imperial Officer) not remind me to bring a packed bag, he was waiting for us at the wrong place.

The depression... The missed Chewbaccaness... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:26 pm
Well, that just takes the biscuit. >_<

And once more, unwelcome bad news visits my door-step. This time, we're talking about my niece.

Yesterday, my mom and my sister took her to an eye doctor, as they were concerned that her eyes might not be up to snuff. And sure enough, we hear this li'l diddy: ocular albnism.

So yeah. A long story short, the pigment in her eyes is pretty funky, and when she's older, she'll definetely need glasses at the very least. Poor thing sounds as though she'll barely see for s**t.

I'm pretty pissed. The poor thing is barely 6 weeks old, and allready has this on her plate. She did nothing to deserve this. And on the behalf of little Allie, I honestly wish I could track down a party responsible for this, and raise Hel 'til s**t's made right.

Also, anyone dares flame me for this, or anything else, expect dire consequences. This is your only warning. evil  

AFK Masturbating

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:16 pm
Wow, two at once! Aren't you lucky?

At any rate, do I look like I'm wearing a damn sign that says "Dofus account for sale!"?! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:06 pm
I wish people wouldn't lie to me about things regarding the store. Such as reading the disclaimer and understanding it. Or that these images are not clothes. Or anything which makes me glad I'm a compulsive data packrat, because i'm not in the mood to redo any edits because of incompetance.

1 in every 10 orders comes back with retarded questions. I've written all this crap down. Why do you insist on being lazy and thinking I won't know that you've been slacking? Such as using the ordering procedure correctly.

You know what? I really ought to make sure you are physically incapable of ordering an edit without proof that you not only know what it is, but also how to save the damn thing and host it yourself.

But, for the sake of the guild's funds, I will instead hang my nuts out to dry on this s**t by instead allowing retards the chance to shortchange the system. Although, asking for some payment for your incompetance doesn't seem too much to ask...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:19 pm
Question: How is one to find the kinetic friction co-efficient when given only Newtons to work with, and the book specifically states that a kinetic friction co-efficient is constantly changing due to motion and the surfaces in contact with each other? After all, a 45 Newton block weighs 9.8 times that much, and being dragged by a perfectly 90 degree 38.7 Newton block straight downward still doesn't tell me diddley squat as to the amount of friction one encounters...

Arseholes. I can read.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:45 am
scream Gorram homework making me stay up until 3:00 in the ruttin morning workin on a stupid go-se speech that I don't want to give anyway! scream  

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:53 am
Religious sensitivity.
I'm supposed to possess it.
Cultists, however, seem to be able to do without it.
Thats right. ******** cultists. Thats what the hell you all are. Deal with it. If the lot of you just see me as a generic Christian with no regards to what branch o Christian faith I belong to, then I can do the same to you. You're all a bunch of wack job cultists. When you recognize my individual faith, then I'll give you the same courtesy. It takes respect to get respect.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:07 pm
Dude, chill the ******** out. I know this is a rant forum, but what your doing is abusing that, I have many close friends who happen to be Wiccan. And this they see as a personal insult.
You wanna go play Catholic Inquisitor, then I'll play the happy little assassin, and I really don't care if I get paid or not.

Respect others cultural beliefs and maybe you will gain some yourself. You want the Catholic religion to get some respect, well they should have shown some there selves instead of slaughtering those who disbelieved or who had a bit of free will to break away from a massive brainwash and believe in what they choose to.

Yes, brainwash. Because thats what 'The Word' did to simpletons back then, and even pushed them to murder children, and inspired genocide.

Weigh that on your solid gold scales of Holy Truth and then tell me that the Catholics deserve respect. Or maybe just tip the balance just like they always have.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:05 pm
And, two posts above me is the sickening pile of puke that Mr. Voh refers to.

And, I'm sick to death of the whole "burn the witch" horseshit that's been going around. stare

Am I going to have to re-open my senate desk to table a proposal to bar this sort of thing? ._.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games