Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:50 pm
"Doesn't matter to me, they're both based off of the system of rank among the kingdom." Jou commented. "I guess white'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:25 pm
"Alright." Seto immedaitely began setting the board up. He hadn't played in so long that he was probably getting rusty, but that was alright. Of course, Jou sitting there naked across from him was not helping. How in the hell was he going to concentrate like this? Oh well, he had several hours to kill.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:45 pm
"What's the matter, Seto? Never seen a guy stripped down before?" Jou questioned, glancing at the other's slightly pink face. "Oh, come off it, I'm not the best piece of eye candy....."

He was feeling self- concious and it was proven the way he was joiking about it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:07 pm
"Er... actually... no, I haven't." Seto commented, aware that he was blushing extremely cutely in the cheeks, which is odd for Seto. "Your move first."
Seto had to stop himself several times from staring, but didn't quite make it, so finally he closed his eyes and took a breath. 'Concentrate on the game Seto, it's not like there's a naked Jounouchi Katsuya across from you playing too, you're just seeing things... ya... that's it... seeing things...'
Seto promptly decided that his brain was a traitorous b*****d.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:18 pm
"Oh, that's right, you never had to take the benefits of gym class, did you? Lucky." Jou commented, moving one of his pawns.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:21 pm
Seto snorted. "I went to school for about a week. We both know why I quit. I skipped gym the whole time I was there anyway."
This Seto could handle. 'Look at the board, close your eyes and think.' he thought, glad he'd learned mental chess. He could play whole games in his head if he wanted to.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:25 pm
"True, I still can't believe you never played baseball before, that's the one sport that the Japanese kick the American's butts at." Jou commented. "That and hotdog eating contests."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:47 pm
"I was busy kicking a** with martial arts. American fangirls expect it. I need those, otherwise I'd lose a good part of my market. I'm a little controversial right now..." Seto said, then he realized how that could be taken and his mouth snapped shut.
'Damnit... why don't you just come out and say it? It's be kind of amusing to see his look.' Seto's suspicions that his brain was a traitorous b*****d were confirmed.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:24 am
"That's kinda sick if you think about it." Jou commented. "Well, I'm not much better, neither's Yugi. He's one horny little bugger. Likes Venus AND Mars he does, well, since Yami showed up, mostly Mars but.... You get the idea." He made another move on the board.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:31 am
Seto smirked. He'd always wondered if it was some higher power had made Yugi small and cute for giggles. "He didn't look like he was made for a woman."
Seto paused, considering his move on the board. "I think I've developed a following of fanboys though. There's enough of them that debate whether or not I think I'm a woman, especially after Battle City... I have to admit... that did look a little girly..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:37 am
"Well, who'd convinced you to wear that straight jacket of an outfit anyway. I know it wasn't your own doing. Who'd wear something so constrictive?" Jou questioned. "I'm pretty sure you were really sweating your butt off in that get up too."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:42 am
Seto laughed a little. "It was bad. The people responsible were sacked. I'm convinced I hired Llama's in their place. Haven't heard anything but blating since."
He paused, considering again. "What I really need is to something to keep the fangirls off so I can go find some one who actually cares."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:48 am
"That actually cares about you and not your money, you mean?" Jou questioned. "You've already got me pretty well trapped here.... Aha, there's a weak point."

He promptly claimed a knight to escape the trapped area his bishop had been in.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:01 am
Seto blinked. He hadn't seen that coming, and wasn't prepared. "Of course I do, but I don't... I don't think we're talking about the same kind of care here."
Seto was unsure of how to explain it and he hated to be unsure. He paused again, to remedy the situation on the board.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:11 am
"Well, whatever 'care' you're looking for, I hope you find the right lady or man for it." Jou commented. "Oh, don't give me that look, you have just as much potential of liking men as women."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff