Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:45 pm
((Not really. It's sort of like a flashback or some sort))

"Not really but you can help if you want." Darz said, staring down his brother.
"Don't you get it? You can't defeat me! I'm older than you, making me more experinced. I'm more powerful with the dark one's powers. And you couldn't have gotten any stronger than what you were 20 years ago!" Koru said, laughing at Darz.
"No. No, you're wrong. I have gotten stronger. In fact, I'm so strong that I'm the next canditate for Hokage!"
""Fine then! Show me your true skils then!" Koru swiftly took his blades and slashed out at Darz.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:34 pm
Shizume heard at what Darz's brother and woke up standing a little bit behind Darz, "Some one who's older, doesn't mean anything. Some being consumed by darkness is weak. People who work's hard and is kind can become truly strong someone like Darz is trong stronger tham me." Shizume said holding her waist barly standing up one eye closed.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:52 pm
Sabrina helped Shizume get up.
"Careful..." Sabrina said softly to Shizume.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:08 pm
Shizume yanked away from Sabrina, "I'm fine Sabrina."  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:47 pm
hey can i join if so can be gaara?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:06 pm
"Uhhh...ok, Shizume..." Sabrina backed away from Shizume with a raised eyebrow.

.:It's ok with me if leon joins...not that I have a vote...:.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:15 pm
Shizume stmbled a bit but regained her balance. "Darz don't listen to him. Like you told me, even if Itoko and Masaya are alive there not my brothers anymore there dead as my brothers. I know you may not like it but it's kinda true if you believe in what you told me and I just told you" Shizume said breathing heavy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:19 am
((Just send a profile to me and you can start RPing!))

Darz quickly blocked Koru's blades. "I know. I know Koru's not himself anymore. I knew that a long time ago. He used to not care about power. To him, it was more about his family. But that all changed..."
"Tell me. Why are you so interested in how I was before. I'm who I am now. More powerful than you or any of your so called 'friends'! No, I can even rule the world if I wanted to with his powers!"
Darz broke contact with Koru's blades and had begun to set up for a ninjustu. After making the correct hand signs, he quickly charged at Koru with a sheer burning light.  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:02 pm
"I'm only going to use this my most powerful jutsu to prove that power means nothing if you use it wrong." Shizume said making a long series of handsighns chanting something as she made each one, when the hand sighns where complete something showed up consumming her in total darkness is was a cylinder with a barier so powerful that nothing could break the container that circled her. Once she was consumed byt darkness there was voice that had no emotion to it at all, "Shizume, What do you want this time?" The voice said a little bit surprised, "I want you to give my friend, Darz enough power to win his battle but I don't evil power though." Shizume said her eyes wide as if hyponotized, "It also has to last until the match is over and that I give him the power when needed." She said still in the hyponitized state. "Are you sure?" The voice said with curiosity, "I'm sure" she replied nodding her head, "Very well" the voice said handing Shizume a bag. "Here since you want to give it your friend at a certain time make sure you friend is neer you and that it's only your friend noone else except you." the voice with great warning. "Understood" Shizume said as the darkness vanished.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:12 pm
"I don't have time for this."

-Aruko slashed his right arm with his other arm and in his right arm came a fireball.Aruko jumped high into the air and started headed down arm first-

"Firaga! Hellfire!"

-The ball hit the ground as the entire area was surroundd in flames-  

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:15 pm
"Aruko what the hell are you doing?" Shizume said a little angry  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:21 pm
Darz quickly canceled out the fire with his own flame. He turned to Aruko. "What are you trying to do? Burn the people here?" He quickly hopped back to Shizume and looked at her. "Thanks."
"If you're not attacking, then let me!" Koru formed handsigns with his blade between his hands and the blade broke. "Suijinzaku no justu! Hydro Slash!" Koru slashed out at Darz.
Darz quickly became covered from the attack, but he started froming hand sign while in the eye of the storm.
Seeing an opening, Clar quickly made his own hand signs for his justu.  

viewtifulkye

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:57 pm
*sigh* "People don't understand."

-Aruko makes hand signs-

"Secret art! Flame Dissapearance Jutsu!"

-Aruko is suddenly surrounded by flames and is completely blocked from any eye contact. The flames dissapear and Aruko has dissapeared as well."

((The reason for this is because I have to do a lot of thing this upcoming week,including tommorow.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:36 am
Clar finished his hand signs and fire started covering his body. The water disappeared with a bolt of lighting as Darz stepped out with his body covered in lighting. "Elemental Fusion!" Clar and Darz flew at each other and fused into a brightly burning light. It quickly charged at Koru but before it hit, Koru was replaced with a giant piece of coal.  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:14 pm
"I hope I don't have to use this" Shizume said clutching the bag.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games