Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:23 am
whats wrong  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:58 pm
"My friend was taken away by a huge falcon and I'm going to get her back."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:06 pm
I want 2 help...can I?  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:39 pm
"I'm going to need all the help I can. I also want to know where Sorano went to?"  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:22 am
who's sorano?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:16 pm
"Sorano is a friend of mine. She came here and I felt that she may be in trouble and I wanted to help her out." Ryo said looking at the mountain. "We need to hurry. I don't know what might happen to Rose."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:10 am
ok  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:52 pm
"Well, let's go." Ryo began to climb the mountain again trying to get to Rose. I'm coming Rose.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:35 pm
"What?" sniffs air."It's Rose and HIM he must captured her. i have been here for a week now and i am very weak from hunger and thirst. But, i really don't see Ryo anywhere was he captured also? was he eaten? somethings not right And where in the world is sensi when you need him?"
_____________________________________________________________ flash
_____________________________________________________________ "Sorano! Ryo! Where Are You?!?...i guess my since of direction hasn't changed a bit....well who am i kidding i have no sience of direction! I'M LOST!!!!!!!" said squad 1's sensi.
"come on Cassie we have to save my friends....Cassie? now where did she go well im off on my own...again." and with that she jumped into action following her cat sence of smell and what strength she had left if any.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:22 am
sakata follows  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:51 am
"Ok, we are almost there." Ryo said. A few minutes later, they both reached the top and saw Rose laying there unconscious. "Rose!!!" Ryo ran over to her and hugged her. "I thought I would lose you."

"Don't worry. I'm ok." Rose said with a weak smile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:25 pm
sakata walks over  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:17 pm
Rose looked up and saw a strange girl walking up behind Ryo. She began to growl at her.

"Calm down Rose, it's a new friend. Her name is Sakata." Ryo was trying to calm her down.

"Oh, sorry about that Sakata." Rose said, even though Sakata might not understand her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:22 pm
nice 2 meet u  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:46 am
Rose nodded at her to show respect. Then she remembered about the falcon. "Ryo we need to get out of here! He's coming bck soon."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games