Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:53 pm
Polio
Laughs as she watches Cherry and Panda. "Sillys..."
what are u laughing about polio?! *swims towards u*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:55 pm
hellspawn~lucien
he takes out a kunai and begins to carve something into the rock.
d+p
*sees dameon all alone* poor thing * swims towards him and pokes his back* wtachu' doing? o.O  

cherryblossom_chan

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:56 pm
" nothing..." he dives under the water and swims to the shore and lays relaxing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:58 pm
hellspawn~lucien
" nothing..." he dives under the water and swims to the shore and lays relaxing.
*shrugs* whaterver you say..*lasys back on the rock*  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:59 pm
"You and cherry..." she said watching panda then splashed him, "Cherry and panda sitting in a tree..." she started singing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:59 pm
cherryblossom_chan
hellspawn~lucien
*sees u lying on the rock* doesnt that make ur back hurt?  

panda-shinobi

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:01 pm
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
hellspawn~lucien
*sees u lying on the rock* doesnt that make ur back hurt?
nope...it actually feels nice..

*hears polio singing* SHUT UP polio *turns red* * covers polio's mouth and drags her down under water then kicks off*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:01 pm
he begins to skip rocks, but finds that boring. so he goes back in. he dives deep under the water and sits there. thinking only of her.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:02 pm
cherryblossom_chan
hellspawn~lucien
*feels a carving* ohh what's this *turns around and reads it..* ohh..*looks over at dameon and polio* ohh...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:02 pm
Polio
"You and cherry..." she said watching panda then splashed him, "Cherry and panda sitting in a tree..." she started singing.
*listens to polio and then grabs her head and pushes her under* the only thing i heard was "panda and cherry...stittin in a augggghhh!"  

panda-shinobi

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:03 pm
meeps as she was suddenly quieted by a redden faced cherry and dragged under. stays there watching her swim back to the top before she comes up behind them, "....K-i-s-s-i-n-g!" she cried finishing her singing and laughed before being shoved back under by Panda.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:03 pm
panda-shinobi
Polio
*listens to polio and then grabs her head and pushes her under* the only thing i heard was "anda and cherry...stittin in a augggghhh!"
*swims towards then* polio you got it all wrong..it's polio and panda sitting in a...  

cherryblossom_chan

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:04 pm
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
Polio
*listens to polio and then grabs her head and pushes her under* the only thing i heard was "anda and cherry...stittin in a augggghhh!"
*swims towards then* polio you got it all wrong..it's polio and panda sitting in a...
why am i in it... dameon is the only one here that is...well u kno  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:06 pm
Polio
meeps as she was suddenly quieted by a redden faced cherry and dragged under. stays there watching her swim back to the top before she comes up behind them, "....K-i-s-s-i-n-g!" she cried finishing her singing and laughed before being shoved back under by Panda.
lol*shoves u under once again*  

panda-shinobi

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:06 pm
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
Polio
why am i in it... dameon is the only one here that is...well u kno
ahh shut up polio *grabs her head and push it down under water* that's right panda...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games