Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Shadow Ways Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:11 pm
Eva Edin
is it just me, or did Rangers went down by 200 points? o.O; and I notices Inferno-sama isn't in the top rankings page o.o;;; NOOOOO!
dont worry he's still right under fallen...but...i dont see torrent or vermillion anywhere on the rankings...i wonder what might have happened...and also...i will wait a little longer to attack fallen...i want to be prepared...so im going to let out a full-force blow on fallen...with all my ninja...im sure he cannot withstand that...after already being attacked...im going to make sure...he pays for what rangers did to kakashi and hinata! evil  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:52 am
it seems inferno went down about 200 or 300 fame within the time my ninjas were doing missions...i wonder what happened...and also...im going to train my ninjas a bit before i attack fallen...though i may be late...but he will be unsuspecting of my attack...  

squalltheknight

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:37 pm
Inferno is being double teamed by Fallen and Rangers. Fallen is a shove over compared to Rangers. He should be no problem, so if we can knock Fallen down before he knocks down Inferno, we should be good. The plan is to knock him down and eventually he will get frustrated and strike back, ninjas will collide, and he shall fall. Torrent, Vermillion, Inferno and myself are on him now, but the more the better. Thanks for the help again. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:56 pm
I"m trying to figure out how Rangers got so powerful o.O; So it possible that you can train your ninjas so much and then do missions afterwards (say a month at the most of training) and then get powerful that way?
Because ever since the re-opening of Shadowways, I kinda kept a record how I did ^_^() *is that much of a nerd* but I quit doing that since I got first place o.O; but still, I got some data.

Oct. 4, 2005 - I discovered that SWs opened, two days after it reopen.
Oct 11, 2005 - First place= Halcyon, Second place=Jade, Third place=Suasa. No sign of Rangers in the top 25, and I was in 23rd place.
Later that day, I rank up into 14th place (o.O; how did I do that again?) and the top three remind the same.
Oct 13, 2005 - First place=Halcyon, Second place=tc_koay, Thrid place=Jade. No sign of Rangers, and I was in 11th place.
Nov. 1, 2005 - First place=Halcyon, Second place=Deca, Third place=Jade. I was at 6th place. Rangers came up with 24th place.
Later the same day. The top three remind the same, I was in 5th place. Rangers rank up to 23rd place.
Nov 3, 2005- First place=Halcyon, Second place=Sheikah (and I remember being excite about it o.O;; ) Third place=Deca. Rangers at 23rd place.

From that point, I stop taking record. I don't know if this will be much help, but I"ll post it anyways T.T okies.

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:51 pm
hmm...he must have trained all his ninja to have great hp...that must be it...its the only thing thats easy to do... sweatdrop so to be safe... when i get to training...i'll make sure my ninja have 150-200 hp...yeah...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:06 pm
Ribbin
Inferno is being double teamed by Fallen and Rangers. Fallen is a shove over compared to Rangers. He should be no problem, so if we can knock Fallen down before he knocks down Inferno, we should be good. The plan is to knock him down and eventually he will get frustrated and strike back, ninjas will collide, and he shall fall. Torrent, Vermillion, Inferno and myself are on him now, but the more the better. Thanks for the help again. smile
i see you guys are doing well to take him out...maybe my assisstance wont be required...but...i would like to help out...so i'll get on him as soon as my ninja return  

squalltheknight

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:59 am
grr...it seems havik chose now to come back...i'll push him back down first... sweatdrop THEN... i'll FINALLY get to fallen... sweatdrop ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:58 am
i've got good news! biggrin i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico...jk rofl but the real news is...i killed havik again...and i completed a 7 star biggrin now after my top 4 ninja come back i will initiate my attack on fallen...  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:54 am
o.o you completed a 7 star mission? I havn't done one yet. . .and my strongest ninja is Midoro, Level 18, 101/101HP, Str: 67, Dex: 115 Kno: 100, Chi: 71  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:02 am
the one that i did was called "wild card" and i did it with my strongest ninja...

kimhanmyong lvl-15 hp-129/129 (he had about 105 when he came back O.o) str-39 dex-54 kno-43 chi-36

im sure your ninja could do wild card...and im sure most of the others too if not all ninja  

squalltheknight

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:26 pm
i've sent all my ninja on fallen...and apparently they all succeeded as i saw his fame go down...however he seems to be pleading for us to stop...but we shouldnt...right? sweatdrop actually...what am i saying...ninja are known for being relentless bloodthirsty killers...that have no feelings... twisted i think i'll help, if not bring him down there with havik myself twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:33 pm
Ifs fallen fault for joining Rangers alliance, therefore he should know the circumtances of that. So there isn't really no excuse. If he wants to stop being attack, then he should stop being Rangers dog. ninja  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:40 pm
true...good thing im not letting my good side show on there biggrin twisted i'll have fallen down in a jiffy...heh...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:58 am
i sent my new lvl 1 ninja off to raid fallen...along with the rest of my ninja...and he gained 2 levels lol xd however...it seemed that the only thing that went up was hp...  

squalltheknight

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:20 am
hey vicious...is it me or did your fame go down? cause i remember you being above me in the rankings...did somone slander you? if so...who? i'll kill em! evil  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games