Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Is there anyone here NOT christian> o_O; Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashra88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:43 pm
This isn't my theory but of my bf's who he believes that Christ was an alchemist who perfected and drank from the Elixir of Life.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:58 am
yup. not christian. and i havent lost any friends because of it because i know who are real friends. actually i have a pretty cool catholic friend who says if you're not christian, you don't have to follow what the bible says. so if you're not christian i dont care if you follow the bible or not.  

mechanical kitsy

Traumatic insemination

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:39 pm
Christian and proud  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:29 pm
i'm a pagan  

Beatngufan

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:01 am
I'm Roman Catholic.
Though I'm not too.. into it,
I actually follow more Lutheran beliefs.
.. Well actually.. I basically follow a cram of all religions in one. XD
Because I took in some hindu belief, some buddhist, some muslim, some catholic, everything.

I switch religion on and off,
Some days its like, repent my sins, others its 'life is a sin'.
Blah blah blah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:46 pm
Wiccan.

destructive emotions

WhoopThereItIsnt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:15 pm
About that "GOD HATES GOTHS" and such...God loves everyone, no matter who/what religion they are.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:46 am
Alright... So I geuss I got in trouble for my last post... Im not trying to stomp anyones beliefs. I just have very firm beliefs of my own... So just in case I offended anyone, I apologize....

Blessed be.

emo_killer

Tahmuku

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:03 am
I'm Christian but its gotten to the point were my family is pushing the religion so hard that I'm losing all respect for it. I'm trying to walk the path of Buddhism but my mentality isn't set for inner peace and enlightment. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:42 pm
I worship the goddess............. Which pretty much means i don't believe in Satan or any of the classic Christian figures mentioned in the bible. I do however respect the beliefs of others.  

screwed pixie

Siermana

Ruthless Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:05 pm
I saw some people referring to the site "godhatesgoths.com." That site is a parody. Not a single word of it is real. It was made by people who are friends with Goths, and who may be Gothic themselves.
It was made to make fun of people who really believe that s**t.
You have to read the disclaimer. I found the entire site funny as Hell.

I am not Christian. I suppose you could call me Pagan ((NOT WICCA...NOTNOTNOT!)), but I don't follow it directly.

I consider myself a spiritualist, more or less...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:11 am
I'm Atheist at the moment due to the whole sexuality thing, not because of my clothing. But because of the sexuality thing, people don't go "You're going to hell you satan worshiper!" to me cause that would be offensive (and I could file a lawsuit if it happens enough).

Ironically, Satanism doesn't even have sadistic rituals and all that s**t. They're just normal people. It's the media portraying Goths as evil Satanic bastards.  

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100

Siermana

Ruthless Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:21 pm
Satanism is often more commonly misinterpreted than any other religion I know of.

People think that Satanists worship Satan. That is FAR from true. Satanist don't worship the devil. The main idea behind Satanism is Instant Gratification, and Self-Worship. The Devil is more of a "role model" than a deity, so to speak.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:40 pm
(WARNING: May be a rant)
I do have to agree with you on pretty much everything.
I am not a christian. I am catholic, but I decided that I do not want to belive in God. People said I was athiest. But, no matter how hard I try, I feel like god is watching me do EVERYTHING and it gets annoying to me. It's like I am a freaking prisoner! I heard the thing about 'God hates Goths' thing. I belive it in a way or another. I mean it's not a sin to worship Satan, and it's not a sin to worship God. I don't worship God or Satan. I'm just saying my opinion. I don't want to belive in God anymore. He doesn't help me. Nor anyone. Everyone is dying by all these bad people and God is doing nothing. So...why belive? Really. I went to church when I was little, don't anymore. It's boring. I never liked it. I like all the skulls and stuff and good vs. evil books and stuff like that. Doesn't mean anything. I am not bad person, and to be a good person you don't have to belive in God. I am a good person and I know that. I may not be able to save every dying person, I won't try, but in other ways, I am a good person.
I would prefer for people not to quote me on my little rant. It's just the way I feel.

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers