Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

blue_eyed_jade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:20 pm
hi my name is chase, i absolutly love the twilight series. i would be reading it right now but i cant, the book store was sold out. im pissed lol. so i guess i should have resevered it. well if you want to talk about the twilight series or anything like it pm me. i'd love to hear how you feel about edward and weather you think edward or jacob should be with bella!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:15 pm
yeah my names melanie
i love the twilight series i finished eclipse and loved it although i cant wait till breaking dawn now....
i didnt even have to reserve eclipse i found it at wal mart for $14.95 lol
i think edward rocks but he overthinks everything
i read twilight around the begining of july new moon around the middle of july and eclipse on tuesday
i love to read
anyway pm me if you want to talk
about anything in general  

Teh FroGg

_VincentRox_

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:51 pm
hi i'm new!! and i like twilight *duh* umm i don't know really what too say................. twilights awesome!!!oh and umm my names ashli........and i fun.......thats really about it..........oh i'm also kinda nervous........  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:45 pm
Heh heh.
Im Amanda Also KNow As SesshomarusPrincess
Im 17 currently.
I can't believe i haven't replied to this yet, and I've been here about 2 weeks! sweatdrop
lol Yup Yup what can i say. i enjoy these books like I'd enjoy crack-cocaine if I took any :]
Stephenie Meyers books are the sex!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

SesshomarusPrincess

KiiNiku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:11 pm
Hi! I'm Moo-chan! I've been a huge fan of Mrs. Meyer for a while and have all three of the Twilight series so far.
I love to read, write, drawing, play video games..

Jacob Black is mine, for anyone that doesn't know.

And I wish I were a werewolf. I wanna be super tall, and fast, and be able to melt things with my body heat. >w<

I'll be 16 in, oh my God, seven days. o.o Woo! x3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:39 am
hi my name is kay!
i love twilight and have read eclipse
it is the best book ever
i went to a Stephenie meyer book signing and got a signed copy of eclipse

did you know carlisle (sp?) has a British accent?  

coughhackchokedie

~MikaItoshii~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:44 pm
Okays. My names ~MikaItoshii~, but you can call me Mika. I started reading the Twilight series during the Christmas season of 2006.

I'd have to say that my favorite books are the books in the Twilight series. There's no comparison. I read others though, like Harry Potter and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I'm a series kinda girl.

I'm going into the 8th grade, and was born and still living in SouthEast Pennsylvania.

Um. I like some of the bands that Ms.Meyer likes, like The All American Rejects. I like others, like Fall Out Boy(they're my favorite.)

Carlisle has a British accent??? I never knew that...Kay.

I have all three of the books so far published in the series, and hope to get all of them, as they come out.

I like basically all of the characters,, except for Jacob. He annoys me.

Well, that me for you.

Mika.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:30 pm
Hello! You probably saw me around already. sweatdrop My name is sis, but if you want, try to refer to me as sissy. 3nodding Or if you want to be even more personal, call me by my name-shanice. I'm almost done with the most recent book in the Twilight series "Eclipse," and so far i'm pretty disgusted with Jacob. sweatdrop I'm into alternative rock,a little hip-hop (not gangsta rap), R&B, reggae, and many others. My favorite bands are "Fall Out Boys" and the "Gorillaz". I love teh jazz also.
I first started reading Ms. Meyer's books in '06.  

~S~I~S~

MazokuNonnonon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:52 pm
Hey everyone! I'm mazokunonnonon (Mako for short). I'm 17 (B-day's October 22nd), a senior in high school, and I was born and raised in south-central Texas.
I'm a die-hard Jacob Black, Alice Cullen, and Carlisle Cullen fan. I don't really like Bella and Edward because she gets annoying and he's a bit corny (and I'm prepared for any angry Bella/Edward fans who want to PM me because of that. lol )
I don't really have a favorite book out of the 3 current ones in print. I liked Twilight because it was the first book in the series, New Moon because of the distinct lack of Edward (like I said, I'm a Jacob fan!), and Eclipse because Rosalie AND Jasper got the chance to tell their stories.
I own copies of Twilight and New Moon and kidnapped my friend's copy of Eclipse for the weekend (don't worry, it's safe and sound with her again!). I read the first two books within days of each other last year.
My current record for finishing one of the books? Twilight in 3.5 hours. xd
Feel free to PM me for random Stephenie Meyer talk! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:23 am

This is the Sweet Beat.
Hello guild! *blows kisses*
I am Candy Beat.
Woot, I fell in love with Twilight last May when I chose it for an English project.
I had NO idea about how popular it was! I chose it because of its cover xD
I was in the 9th grade that time.
Now I'm reading New Moon.
Late, I know!
So far it's good.
REALLY good.
Alice Cullen is my favorite Cullen along with Edward.
Nyah.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Candy Beat

IRL Conventioneer

650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fukuchou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:34 pm
Hi! I'm Amiee, and I'm fell in love with Twilight last May.
I'm 18 and a proud student at El Camino Community College at the moment. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:52 am
My entry was a bit rocky, but...

I'm here!

I've liked Twilight since, well, I can't really remember. It's been so long. I've gotten one person on Twilight and met three other fangirls, which is enough ranting for a good month.

Most of my friends like it, and I've read all the books, before the vampire otaku* has( twisted ) I like Edward(duh) and Jacob(bigger duh) but Jasper's cool too.

*Note- for those who do not know, Otaku means, kind-of an mean way to say uber-fan, but my friends and I love it. heart  

enveloped-in-darkness

xnotxperfectx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:29 am
Nice to meet you all! I'm xnotxpefectx and I started Twilight on a trip to Mexico with my school. Me and my friends read the book together and we loved it. I was always into the supernatural so I that's one resone why I love this book. I really don't know what else to say.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:17 pm
Hello!

I'm paradise.paranoia, but that will probably change. So please, call me whatever you want!
whee
Unlike most of you, I didn't get into Twilight untill the beginning of this year. I was honestly against reading "another cheesy pervy vampire story." But by the end of Winter something happened and it ended up in my hands, and (of course) I was hooked from the first word. I can't tell you how many times I got in trouble for reading in class that day! I've never been so absorbed by anything in my life.

Anyway, here I am. Though i'm a latecomer to the fan-base, don't think of me any differently! I share the same burning obscession for (what i think is) the greatest novel to come out in years!

p.s. don't ask who I prefer: I'm a switzerland ♥

So let's be friends!

paradise.paranoia

gubadooba

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:20 pm
Hi, I'm Gubadooba. Someone told me about Twilight, and as soon as I read that bit from the chapter in the meadow, I knew I had to read it! So I bought the first two and read them in 24 hours. I like Alice best, she's always so enthusiastic about everything!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games